SELECT CONTENT

Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Page 36 of 39 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sam frost - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 36 Empty Re: Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:53 am

My heart breaks for Sam sam frost - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 36 1f494 She has been through so much in her life and I will never understand how people could hate on her. I hope she finds healing and I hope that she gets the support she deserves and needs. Sam may be the girl who was dumped and who was the Bachelorette but she is human too and I will never forget her blog postings which let me have a glimpse into Sam and how she has truly struggled and yet always gets back up again and never blames anyone else for anything. If anything, I always thought Sam was too hard on herself. I just pray she is okay... sad

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

sam frost - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 36 Empty Re: Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by AEF Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:44 am

Really want to believe that if Sam is talking about this it means she is feeling a little better. Sash sounds like he has been really there for her. Australia would be sensitive to social media bullying given a very famous model/celebrity committed suicide partly because of trolls. Clearly however not enough to stop them. Hoping Sam is realising how much happiness she brings to everyone that follows and listens to her show.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:10 pm

I just simply can't understand SM bullying. IA AEF if she's now telling us what happened, she must be in a better spot now. There are so many fans who love her, she needs to focus on all the positive in her life, and not worry about what people she doesn't know, thinks of her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:11 pm

Just a little update on Sam...she had a recent health scare, but it appears all is well after her surgery.

Sam Frost has pre-cancerous cells removed after abnormal pap smear

After a short break from SM to get away from the internet trolls, she been posting again in the last week or so...as is Sasha. Here are some recent pics.

Sunday mornings with my man sam frost - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 36 1f49b  #nothingbetter @sash1313 by @fro01

We adore him so much sam frost - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 36 2764  don't go changing Richie Rich! Super excited for the Bach to begin tonight || @rovemcmanus @richie_strahan @roveandsam #thebachelorau by @fro01

Went home earlier this weekend and took this picture of the old girl! Oh and my 1974 Harley Davidson Shovel sam frost - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 36 1f602  #dontknowwhichishottertheflamesormysmokinghotgirlfriend @fro01 #loveyoubabe @harleyaustralia by @sash1313

Righteo crazy eyes in the corner @dave_billsborrow ! Just want to wish @richie_strahan aka Roger Ramjet the very best of luck tonight. I'm sure we'll see you with your lid off more times than on but hope you find what you're looking for big guy #shreddedlikeswisscheese #cutlikeapicniclunch #jawfordays by @sash1313

Date night with my stunning girlfriend @fro01  sam frost - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 36 1f525  sam frost - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 36 1f60d Some would say I'm batting above my average but I think of it as consistently scoring higher runs then expected! #borrowedmypopscardigan #onasidenotehowgoodaresamsfingernails by @sash1313

sam frost - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 36 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:50 am

Thank you for the updates @Litta123 blowkiss
I am so glad Sam is okay and Sash is there with her. They look happier than ever beatingheart hearthumbsup
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:56 pm

How did I miss this! Thanks @Litta123! Love all the pics. Glad Sam is ok! They look great!

Nice to see them hang out with Richie.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:59 am

So there have been rumours flying around that Sam and Sasha have split and Sam has denied it. But I've just noticed that Sam And Sasha no longer follow each other on IG. Does anyone know if this is a recent thing?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:04 am

I believe they unfollowed each other on IG back in March as posted here and I was wondering the same if they were on a break but it seems that they are still together and tweeting, commenting, and liking each other's posts as of yesterday so not sure? no idea
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:34 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
I believe they unfollowed each other on IG back in March as posted here and I was wondering the same if they were on a break but it seems that they are still together and tweeting, commenting, and liking each other's posts as of yesterday so not sure? no idea
One to keep our eye on
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:33 pm

Buckle up, this is going to be a long post.

Here is my interpretation of what's been going on. I've listened quite regularly to Sam's (Rove & Sam) show both on live streaming and/or on their now called Catchup (formerly podcast).  I want to emphasize that this is my interpretation, no proof. I also cannot source the specific show/podcast where I heard this info...so if this post needs to be deleted, I understand. (Here's a link, though, where the podcasts can be heard Catch Up)

All seemed good up through most of August. Then Sam was quoted in this article (DailyMail) as being no where near being ready for marriage. Also, if I have my timing right, in the latter part of August Sam shared on the show that she had booked a ticket to meet up with a friend who recently moved to Monaco. This was for for the week of the recent radio break in AU (9/19-9/23). She also shared that Sasha had learned of her decision through his mom. He wasn't happy to hear that Sam did this without consulting him, let alone hearing it through his own mother. My feeling...not the best way to go about decision making in a committed relationship. Not that Sam needs to ask permission from Sasha, but it does feel somewhat insensitive to me.

Also, according to Sam, Sasha has been working very hard and traveling a lot for his job lately. She asked for listener's advice on how to get through a long distance relationship because she and Sasha were going to go through a period of four weeks that they wouldn't be seeing each other...which is the time frame that they are currently in. The last weekend (about 3 weeks ago) that Sam saw Sasha, from what I gathered, was Dave Billsborrow's birthday weekend. Her sister was also in town that weekend as well.

What I have noticed is that Sasha has been less effusive about Sam on IG (imo) and has not liked too many of her recent posts. I think Sasha's unfollow of Sam has been more recent (he re-followed her back in Jan, but she never did him), but I cannot tell you when that occurred. My best guess has been in just the past couple of weeks if not days. A little more disconcerting was that Sam's sister had un-followed Sasha on IG, as well. However, Kristine followed Sasha again in the last 24 hours (I screencapped it if proof is needed). As best I can tell, neither Sam or Sasha has un-followed any of each other's family members. When Sam returned from Monaco, she denied any breakup on air and seemed bothered by the DM trying to spin it otherwise. I have not seen or heard of Sasha trying to refute the breakup, however. When Sam was in Monaco, she made several comments on Sasha's or his friend's IG posts, but he did not respond back to her. To me, that is unlike him. This weekend I noticed more people questioning whether they had broken up. Neither of them have responded as best I can tell, but Sam did change her IG bio pic to one of her and Sasha.

That said, I know Sam has struggled with being picked apart on SM (see posts from the top of this page) and has been harshly criticized for her radio/interview skills. She continues to live under a lot of pressure. Recently, I recall her saying that she no longer listens back to Rove and Sam's podcast. I wouldn't be surprised if she is cutting off all feedback for her own mental health. It may be that both Sam and Sasha have concluded it's best not to "feed the beast" so to speak when it comes to SM. It's really a no win situation. Sam has stated that she's seeing a therapist to help her with all of these feelings. If (pure speculation here) the therapist has advised Sam to avoid looking at SM and comments, I could see Sasha's lack of interaction as simply a way of helping to keep her off SM.

Sam does use her Instastories. This past week she posted a shot of a card/gift from Rocky and Sasha (I also screencapped this). If you listen to her show, she does reference Sasha frequently. He sometimes texts her or Rove to comment during the show. As recently as this past Friday's show (perhaps in the chittychat part), she talked about telling Sasha she wants a bunker put in the house they build. (You need to listen to the Catch Up for context...too long to explain here.) Also, Sam shared within the last few weeks that she and Sasha have had discussions that if they were just Sam and Sash from the suburbs, they would be a lot further in their relationship than they are currently. Trying to launch a radio career and establish a new relationship simultaneously, both under public scrutiny, has got to put them both under a lot of pressure.

Are they taking a break or are they still together? I'm choosing to believe Sam at the moment that they are still a couple. I'm sure things aren't always smooth sailing for them, so things could be bumpy at the moment. I'm rooting for them nonetheless.

Let me end this on a positive note. One interaction comes from Richie's FR party that she hosted for her radio show. Sasha texted her during the finale. From Rove and Sam's IG...

YOU GUYS!!!  sam frost - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 36 2764  sam frost - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 36 2764  sam frost - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 36 2764  sam frost - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 36 2764  sam frost - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 36 2764  sam frost - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 36 1f339  sam frost - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 36 1f339  sam frost - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 36 1f339  by @roveandsam

From Sam's twitter......

sam frost - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 36 Screen%20Shot%202016-10-02%20at%205.08.36%20PM

sam frost - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 36 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:47 pm

Thank you Litta for the synopsis. Glad to hear Sam is seeing a therapist as just her losses growing up would be enough to deal with, without all the SM comments, love and hate. I do think Sasha is good for Sam and can only hope she is a good for him as he is for her.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:17 pm

Thanks @Litta123 for taking the time to provide the full update. It's sad when the contestants are so troubled by SM. I too think Sasha is good for Sam. I hope what ever is going on they can get through it.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 39 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum

+31
last
Sprite
Norcalgal
stuckinsc
stillhoping