SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 31 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:00 am

I love it too, Litta. Rove truly cares for Sam and really likes supports. I also love he is her number one fan. From what I have seen many people say that she is compassionate and caring and even Fitzy and Wippa said the same about Sam and so proud of her and cheering her on even though they are technically radio rivals.

As for Michael I was never a fan of him. I found him insincere and a bottom feeder and no surprise Sam's family saw right through him. Sam's sister saw right through him on the show. When Michael posted that nude photo of himself on his IG it was the last straw for me. He was completely nude in his bathroom taking a selfie from behind and he thought it was just great. Disgusting, imo. It made the Daily Mail of course and then his followers got upset about it so eventually he took it down. I saw that he posts similar nude selfies on his snapchat and also sends to women on facebook. Gross.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 31 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by laurarose Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:17 am

I really admire Sam for following her aspirations in radio despite the public criticism. It's an enormously brave thing to do, she has taken on a challenge, and I hope she proves them wrong!

On another note, is it just me or did Sam unfollow Sasha on Instagram again? no idea maybe my Insta is being weird and not loading things properly..
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:06 am

To the best of my knowledge, Sam never refollowed Sasha after "the incident" from a few weeks ago. My impression is that Sam is putting less and less of her personal life out on SM. She still talks regularly about him on the Rove&Sam radio show. I am not sensing anything wrong at this time.

I'm not sure what her thinking on this (not following him) is as she stated on her show last week that Sasha was one of her top three stalks in her history on IG...along with Rove&Sam and Rove.

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 31 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:10 am

Litta123 wrote:To the best of my knowledge, Sam never refollowed Sasha after "the incident" from a few weeks ago. My impression is that Sam is putting less and less of her personal life out on SM. She still talks regularly about him on the Rove&Sam radio show. I am not sensing anything wrong at this time.

I'm not sure what her thinking on this (not following him) is as she stated on her show last week that Sasha was one of her top three stalks in her history on IG...along with Rove&Sam and Rove.

Oh ok that makes sense! I think she might not have refollowed to avoid bringing attention to it...she can still look at his account anyway, it's not like it's private
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+43
KB_Mom
bluwavz
Relalou
Norcalgal
2observe
BachofCookies
Litta123
Aunties_Love
thirteen
mindless
AEF