SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by HodanG Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:09 am

Knew it!
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:29 am

HodanG wrote:Knew it!
:yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:31 am

It seems this is a photo for Woman's Day? I would love to see it if so and wonder when we will?

@jessberghairandmakeup October 19, 2015

Love this outtake from a recent shoot with super hot bachelor @richie_strahan of @bacheloretteau for @womansdayaus. Not a bad day at the office! Love the other bachelors in screen reflection! Grooming here by me @jessberghairandmakeup
The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 12120475_1670142016603060_1273872495_n
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:34 am

Can anyone make out who is in the reflection?The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 72B12F90-1DF9-45DA-9B10-E1C00810924D
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:52 am

it is Sasha and Michael (see post above)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:45 am

Thanks AAL. I couldn't see where it mentioned who it was.
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:58 am

bestbud! @Sundy. I hope we get to see the photos in Woman's Day. Any idea if there are ones in there like this?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:16 am

Nothing yet my dear, but I will check tomorrow
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:20 am

From OK magazine the official magazine for the show...

Yup... it was always between Richie and Sasha. And for sure Richie was the F2 put into the F3 spot.

:tissuebox

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 34dssd10

‘RICHIE WAS MY REAL RUNNER-UP’
October 26, 2015

Sam Frost has revealed that although she has no regrets about her number one The Bachelorette man Sasha Mielczarek, she does still hold some sadness around saying goodbye to Richie.

The 26-year-old says that rope access technician Richie Strahan was her true runner-up, but she couldn’t stand to drag him through the dirt even more by taking him to the final episode.

‘It was better that he left when he did,’ admitted the now happily in love Sam, adding that she doesn’t regret not ‘taking him through to the finale.’

‘It killed me,’ she said of the rose ceremony where she said a devastating goodbye to the Western Australian gentleman, instead pinning a rose to Michael Turnball’s suit jacket.

Sam said that the final episode would have been too painful for everyone involved had the runner up been Richie, instead finding it easier to let Michael down.

‘I would have struggled to let [Richie] down that way,’ she said.

Richie told Sam during one of the final episodes that he was ‘falling for’ Sam, and just last week, Richie said Sam is an ‘absolute sweetheart, breath of fresh air and she broke my heart.’

WEEP!

Watch the sad moment Sam sent Richie home during the Bachelorette:
http://okmagazine.com.au/richie-was-sams-runner-up/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:05 am

Seems Michaels having a tough day. Wonder if it's in regards to the Richie runner up articles
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:15 am

Sundy wrote:Seems Michaels having a tough day. Wonder if it's in regards to the Richie runner up articles
Meh. Not to be harsh but I don't really care. He just wants to be the bachelor and will milk it for what it is worth, imo. He should take a page from Richie and go live life OFF of social media.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:47 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Sundy wrote:Seems Michaels having a tough day. Wonder if it's in regards to the Richie runner up articles
Meh. Not to be harsh but I don't really care. He just wants to be the bachelor and will milk it for what it is worth, imo. He should take a page from Richie and go live life OFF of social media.

It did seem a little 'pity me'-ish. I'm fairly sure he knew where he stood in the grand scheme of things.
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
happygolucky
MissB
atem
computerms
ElonM