SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AEF Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:24 am

You have to give credit to Sam here. Sam W lost so much support when he let Heather go. The public are upset for Richie but because of how heartfelt Sam was and has been and how positive her comments have been about Richie, it's one of the reasons her support has grown. I think it also says a lot about the strength of the relationship between Sam and Sasha and the trust there is between them that they are both going in to bat for Richie.

AEF

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:32 am

^ITA. It's why I posted to Mercieme that even though it would be horrible for people to see Richie blindsided and heartbroken (and they were... calls for him to be next bach were immediate) but that Sam would not face backlash like Sam W because SHE was crying when letting Richie go and was kindness herself and from day one Sam was #TeamRichie and has literally stated she is #TeamRichie. She also has said she did have feelings but not the same as with Sasha. Sam Wood's problem is he kissed and then said it was only ever friendzone.

Beautifully said also about Sam and Sash and the trust they have. But honestly, with just a kiss or two with the other guys Sash doesn't have anything to be that upset about. And Richie is a huge supporter of Sam and Sasha and liking pics of Sasha and never once posting anything about him and Sam (all the other guys did). He was also the first to post on his IG once he left to Sam that SHE made the right decision and all the happiness in the world to her and her love (Sasha).

So I think it is also because Richie was such a gentleman and never once liked or posted anything that implied he won or was with Sam or anything. Plus, he was the only one other than Sasha from F3 who never told about Sam kissing him. Richie is a class act all around, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:38 am

Yes AAL, totally agree Richie is classy. I don't think at this point Channel 10/Shine will be able to do anything else but make him the bachelor or if not experience a huge backlash.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:46 am

AEF wrote:I don't think at this point Channel 10/Shine will be able to do anything else but make him the bachelor or experience a huge backlash.
ITA. Especially when their biggest star Sam (she has literally given them the best ratings for a show that in the US has much, much lower ratings than Bach) and has gone on record to Channel 10 that Richie is the next Bachelor and then Sasha himself on The Project which is a Channel 10 show and where Sam herself was announced as Bette.

The Project show is like GMA in the US where the Bette/Bach is announced. So they had Richie on Wednesday saying he was considering it and then Thursday Sasha and Sam saying Richie for next bachelor. It's the same thing they did with Sam last year, asking her if she would be the Bette and she said not sure and then came back on the show months later announcing she was. So I expect if Richie is the next Bachelor officially he will be on The Project at the desk and officially announced closer to filming time.

It would look bad that Channel 10 is endorsing someone that they don't follow through with and that question was not "Who do you want to see as next bachelor" it was "Who IS the next Bachelor". It was a definite planned question for sure and Sasha and Sam had been doing the live-chat earlier that day and said "Richie" when asked who is next Bachelor. The live-chat even had a voting poll for next Bachelor and Richie got the largest votes by far and that was all with Channel 10. And before that in OK mag the official mag the heading was "Richie's the next Bachelor" and TV Week mag had is Richie the next Bachelor. Even Fitzy and Wippa tweeted as soon as Richie was eliminated that the next Bachelor has just been decided. I think this was Channel 10's gameplan all along once the show had finished filming because out of anyone they could recycle, the only choice is Richie.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:12 am

AEF wrote:You have to give credit to Sam here. Sam W lost so much support when he let Heather go. The public are upset for Richie but because of how heartfelt Sam was and has been and how positive her comments have been about Richie, it's one of the reasons her support has grown. I think it also says a lot about the strength of the relationship between Sam and Sasha and the trust there is between them that they are both going in to bat for Richie.  

ITA. Sam has been amazing in her support for Richie. I initially thought she was using him as a decoy but now believe she is 100% behind him. She has been selling him/talking him up as the next bachelor since before we even realised
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:15 am

Sundy wrote: Sam has been amazing in her support for Richie. I initially thought she was using him as a decoy but now believe she is 100% behind him. She has been selling him/talking him up as the next bachelor since before we even realised
:yes:
I think she was able to use him as a decoy because her motive was to push him to be the next Bachelor. Makes total sense.

And it was @Ten_Insider that were the ones to start that promotion on their site by posting about Richie, imo, so coming from Channel Ten itself.

And even Sam's tweet about Richie being next bachelor her emoji is a wink. She had the exact same emoji wink when she tweeted that she wasn't wearing Sasha's sweater/jumper.

I think Sam knows insider stuff because of her ties to Channel 10 and Shine and probably knows who the lead will be for both Bach and Bette.

It's why I find it interesting that Lana is who she said for next Bette and Richie for next Bach since these two are the ONLY contestants where both Sams watched their SD and were filmed by Channel 10 doing so.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:46 am

Maybe this has been posted already. I've seen the video but not the article.

http://www.mamamia.com.au/entertainment/richie-strahan-bachelor/

I love the comment, "You're imaginary boyfriend...". How did they know?!? giggling
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:36 am

A bit of a rehash but still another article outlining the fact he is still single.
http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Richie-Strahan-From-Bachelorette-Elimination-Interview-38834201
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:34 am

Yay Richie has Snapchat now (richie_chardy)! Always here for more Richie!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:24 pm

Haha. Richie's snapchat of him being amazed at the bowling alley and then videoing himself going down the alley to break the pins. Richie is the best!!!

I LOVE his childlike wonder at the world around him and his ability to appreciate the small things and just ENJOY life.

Richie is like sunshine. He just brightens up the world. beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:16 pm

Bette Aussie posted this on their facebook... "Most emotional moments of Bachelorette"
... the most emotional noment they end with? Richie.

I suspect this clip of Richie's they will use to show Richie's story of how he can love a girl and treat her like a princess as next Bachelor. #TeamRichieForever  beatingheart

The Bachelorette Australia
Most Emotional Moments
It's been an emotional rollercoaster on Sam's quest for love! #BacheloretteAU
https://www.facebook.com/BacheloretteAU/videos/vb.530123157132143/720287904782333/?type=2&theater¬if_t=notify_me_page

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:28 pm

No surprise here. sad

I really hope he is next Bachelor and it makes sense too because he really was most invested outside of Sasha.

SAM REVEALS RICHIE WAS HER REAL RUNNER UP!

Sam Frost has finally opened up about the one that got away, (yay for us) Richie.

Frost told NW that she didn't want to hurt Richie's feelings by "taking him through to the finale" saying "it was better that he left when he did."

"It killed me" she said, referring to when she offered the rose to Michael Turnbull, leaving her in tears.

But, turns out it was just out of respect for Richie's feelings that she didn't take him all the way through to the finale.

Read more at http://www.kiis1065.com.au/entertainment/entertainment-news/sam-reveals-richie-was-her-real-runner-up#sMyr78ADef0etQEb.99
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
happygolucky
MissB
atem
computerms
ElonM