SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:04 am

This gorgeous man! yes

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 12142548_1652866131656878_1694908221_n
@richie_strahan
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:41 am

Go get him @AmyB
The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Tt2446980The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 6B07009F-A339-42D8-8EBB-6662CC012653
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:59 am

Ok. I need snapchat....I'm missing out. What's Richie's profile name?
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:08 am

@Sundy Richie's snapchat is richie_chardy

He has a snap of him getting suited for MC. He's so adorable!! He seems to be the type of person who is just so happy and doesn't take anything for granted. I also saw under one photo he was tagged in how there was a line of women waiting to meet him at a basketball game and the person said he was the nicest guy ever.

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 1f44d The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 1f60d
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:28 am

Just realised that Richie is going to be at the cup tommorow, so will Sam! It will be the first time they see eachother (if they do which I think they will) since about 4-5 months ago when she broke his heart! Aww sad
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:20 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@Sundy Richie's snapchat is richie_chardy

He has a snap of him getting suited for MC. He's so adorable!! He seems to be the type of person who is just so happy and doesn't take anything for granted. I also saw under one photo he was tagged in how there was a line of women waiting to meet him at a basketball game and the person said he was the nicest guy ever.

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 1f44d The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 1f60d

Thanks AAL. Now I've just got to figure out how to use it. Lol. I thought snapchat was for 'naughty' pictures The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 3806527698

Can't wait for tomorrow and all the photos from the cup
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:49 pm

Looks like Richie will be fitted by Calibre, the same designer for Sam Wood (Bach S3).
Interesting that Richie is fitted by the designer for TB lead (the other men are fitted by other designers).

Yesterday getting fitted via Richie's sc.  beatingheart

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 AJXebm5J
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:40 pm

I thought the same too AAL. Wheels in motion. I think by memory all the other boys are suited by 'suited'
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:56 pm

Sundy wrote:I thought the same too AAL. Wheels in motion. I think by memory all the other boys are suited by 'suited'
:yes: It seems Calibre is the official suit/menswear provider for Bachelor Australia (not Bette, they don't follow it). They suited Osher, Tim, Sam Wood, and now Richie. They suited Tim and Sam Wood and now Richie all for the events this past week.

Calibre is following:
- Official Bachelor Aussie account (and only them not Bette)
- Osher (host of Bach Aussie)
- Ten Insider and Ten Styling
- Anne Stringer (the Bachelor Aussie stylist)
- Tim Robards (Bach AU S1)
- Sam Wood (Bach AU S3)
- Richie

So all relating to Bachelor Aussie only and official menswear for two of the other Aussie Bachelors and only Richie from the Bette show. yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:07 pm

Do we even know if Richie is with the other boys? I've seen photos of All the others together but not Richie?
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:16 pm

Richie was with the other boys last night to celebrate Alex's 36th birthday but he was with his mate Dan and other friends at David Guetta concert last night. I think he will probably meet up with the boys at the MC but I think he is not part of the boys posse (since they are all together right now at MC).

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:25 pm

That's what I was thinking. I wonder if he is at the Myer event with Samx2?
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
happygolucky
MissB
atem
computerms
ElonM