SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  Empty Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:58 am

tenplay.com

The Bachelorette Australia Will Be Back for Season 2

Captivated by Sam Frost’s search for true love, Australia can look forward to a new series of The Bachelorette Australia in 2016.

Viewers across the country were glued to their screens last night to watch Sam Frost declare her love to Sasha, as the first season of The Bachelorette Australia came to its perfect conclusion.

Those already getting separation anxiety needn’t worry though – the year’s most successful new reality program will return in 2016 with a brand-new Bachelorette looking for love and another group of Bachelors competing to win her heart.

“We are very pleased that so many Australians embraced The Bachelorette Australia and wanted to be part of Sam’s journey to find true love,” said Network Ten Chief Programming Officer, Beverley McGarvey.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:50 am; edited 3 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:54 pm

cannot wait!
I hope to see same quality of men and a great genuine bachelorette (new not recycled!!!)
Thank you for the new thread!! yes
See ya! hi

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:32 pm

It is likely that all future leads will be recycled, just like the US. I personally am fine with that. Sam was recycled and I loved her season and at the end of the day, this show has NO engagement and NO sex/overnights so that's what makes it so different from the US versions and so, so much better. :yes:

The new Bachelorette will likely be Lana based on info and articles, and of course sleuthing/speculation from SW's season.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:26 pm

Just to add...

When I think about it, someone new vs someone recycled is no guarantee of a better season or lead.

In fact, some of the leads I disliked most were new ones (Bach Aussie S2 and S3 wasn't too great either, imo).

So to me, it comes down to the person, the individual and how well they handle the role of being lead that matters to me more than whether they are recycled or new leads.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:28 pm

Will they have another Bachelorette season before a Bachelor season? Any chance Michael will be the next Bachelor?

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:35 pm

I like Lana but know many don't and the whole intruder role still follows her. I think she is way less popular than Sam F was at the beginning of the year. If she is going to the bachelorette I think there is much pr to be done. Sam kicking it off is a start.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:36 pm

DebutAlbum wrote:Will they have another Bachelorette season before a Bachelor season? Any chance Michael will be the next Bachelor?
They've never had a bachelorette season before a bachelor season.

This year was the first Bette season. Bachelor was filmed first and then Bette back to back (and also aired on TV back to back) so likely they will film both seasons next year the same with Bachelor in March-May and Bette May-July/August (if they film longer as stated in articles).

As for Bachelor Aussie Season 4 thread here, I would say there is no chance for Michael being lead. He is already labeled TOG by Channel 10/The Project and they mocked him on their twitter.  Channel 10 makes this show. The only person being said to be next Bachelor is Richie and said on Channel 10's The Project which is like GMA in the US. Plus also said in TV Week mag and OK mag - the two official magazines for the show (like Us Weekly and People = TV Week mag).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:47 pm

AEF wrote:I like Lana but know many don't and the whole intruder role still follows her. I think she is way less popular than Sam F was at the beginning of the year. If she is going to the bachelorette I think there is much pr to be done. Sam kicking it off is a start.
I agree. I think that is why Sam may be the mouthpiece for Lana as well.
Even Heather since Heather was very pro-Lana and doesn't want to do it (and I don't think she ever will).
So I think TPTB will use the favourites (Heather, Sam) to push for their new leads... so they are the PR.
And it's not like TPTB have a lot of choices, imo. The only other girl they have is Sarah, imo, so she may be in the running too.
But I think Lana is their top pick, especially since Sam said she thinks Lana should be the next Bette.

I think Sam will be the spokesperson for recycled leads for next year since Sam is the first and only recycled lead ever.
So I can see Sam promoting Lana for Bette (Richie for Bach already since that films first).
I think Sam's opinion will matter to the public since she is basically the spokesperson for Shine/Channel Ten.
It's why I think she was on The Project and stating who next Bach will be.
It will be interesting to see if Sam goes on The Project to state Lana for Bette.
I think they will wait until next year for that since Bachelor films first.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:04 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:It is likely that all future leads will be recycled, just like the US. I personally am fine with that. Sam was recycled and I loved her season and at the end of the day, this show has NO engagement and NO sex/overnights so that's what makes it so different from the US versions and so, so much better. :yes:

The new Bachelorette will likely be Lana based on info and articles, and of course sleuthing/speculation from SW's season.

I so totally agree with the bold. It's so much better not having to listen to sex and overnight dates, plus the word proposal over a season is repeated so many times, the worse part of it, its its meaningless in more cases than not. I also love the rings they choose. Very unusual, and basically a promise, or a gift which to me is much more meaningful. It reminds me of the "going steady" ring. I hope they never change that!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:27 pm

Bringing over to this thread from Sam Frost's thread.

Bachelorette Australia Season 2

Channel 10 Press/News Release:
http://images.tenplay.com.au/~/media/Corporate%20Site%20Media/Files/Media%20Releases/2015/Network%20Ten%20Announces%20Season%202%20Of%20The%20Bachelorette%20Australia.pdf

Channel Ten ‏@channelten  
Back in 2016! We're excited to announce that #BacheloretteAU will be back on your screens next year.

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  CR6By7BUYAAN2zn
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:17 am

Sorry if it's the wrong thread didn't know where to post it. I'm not sure if it has something to do with the Bachelorette but maybe someone can tell me who this guy is? I mean does he has something to do with the show? Obviously he is working for the Channel but I have no idea how important he is?

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  2rdqz5ls

I'm asking because he is always commenting on Lana's IG. There is also one guy from production team who follows only Snez, Sam and Lana on IG.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:45 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3298147/The-Bachelor-star-Lana-Jeavons-Fellows-puts-leggy-display-red-mini-dress-parties-pal-Halloween-bash.html

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+15
LoveDovez
jalena1992
ElonM
california90
robinvi