SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 10 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bellehuntley Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:52 am

Hopefully sleuthing will make the time go by faster!
bellehuntley
bellehuntley

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Katiebelle Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:25 pm

Sundy wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - anytime. I still have a hangover and tear stained cheeks from his eviction night. Can't wait to sleuth with you. I think we have a big wait though as Masterchef is about to start and it won't start until that's concluded

Oh no! I can't wait! How long does MasterChef run for?

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:35 pm

unrelated... I love MasterChef Australia Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:49 pm

Katiebelle wrote:
Sundy wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - anytime. I still have a hangover and tear stained cheeks from his eviction night. Can't wait to sleuth with you. I think we have a big wait though as Masterchef is about to start and it won't start until that's concluded

Masterchef generally runs from end of April/Start of May through to the end of July :angryemotion
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:55 pm

So I believe that 6 Abbott Place Glenorie is the location going by google maps. Looks very impressive.
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:58 pm

Sundy wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:

Masterchef generally runs from end of April/Start of May through to the end of July :angryemotion

Oh man!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] just go down to the studio and tell them to cook faster! We all need our Ritchie cool bananas fix to help us through winter.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:26 pm

My guess at the entry gates. Should feature in the arrivals. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:57 pm

Sundy wrote:So I believe that 6 Abbott Place Glenorie is the location going by google maps. Looks very impressive.  
I found that and posted it a couple of days ago.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:34 pm

Thanks for that Aunties Love. I wasn't aware that the exact location was discussed. My apologies
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:23 am

well......... that will be an interesting season for me for sure since I was totally not into Richie. Could be fun to do not care and take a step back for a while Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:12 am

Welcome back HEA
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:03 pm

Sundy wrote:Welcome back HEA

thank you! Smiley
This season I will be way more a stalker as I am not emotionally invested with Richie.
It will be fun to watch and just be an outsider Smiley yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+54
cb3
fabgirl
Da Funk
DTaylor91
ThankMeLater
Amarylla
solaroo
casjacknick
djogbenyuie
spangler
Joy15