SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Rolly Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:11 pm

bluwavz wrote:I don't see anything strange about Becca favoriting that tweet especially if she was supposed to get a HTD and TPTB took it away because of RS claiming her family and friends were blabbing. She may be angry and not care one bit what production think of her favoriting a spoiler. I think Ben dumped her and she wasn't happy about it.

Aren't there contracts prohibiting contestants from giving away what happens???
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by allykat Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:13 pm

For what's its worth - Becca didn't technically favorite the spoiler tweet saying she was eliminated. She favorited the tweet saying when Calia's HTD is and then "THANK GOD. No more questions about Becca!!!" It's just 2 tweets after the spoiler, and it still spoilery. And I still think it's very strange that she would favorite any RS tweet, let alone a spoilery one while filming is still happening.

But it's easier to imagine her favoriting something saying thank god no more questions about Becca than it is to imagine her favoriting a tweet saying directly that she was eliminated.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:14 pm

I'm still hanging on for further proof that who RS tweeted as the final 4 are the final 4.
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:14 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
allykat wrote:I think it's very strange that Becca would favorite a RS tweet, especially while the season is still filming and it's a spoiler tweet (as opposed to a snarky 'I told you so' tweet after the fact). I can't remember this ever happening. If TPTB have stooped to favoriting RS tweets to throw us off, that's next level and they must have felt dirty when doing it.

Alternative is that Becca isn't happy with how something went down - like maybe she was assured a HTD then it got pulled and she was blind sided - and she doesn't have any f**k's left to give.
I can never see TPTB feeling dirty. Not after 20 seasons. 
I can see the alternative happening.
That's what I thought!!
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:15 pm

bluwavz wrote:I don't see anything strange about Becca favoriting that tweet especially if she was supposed to get a HTD and TPTB took it away because of RS claiming her family and friends were blabbing. She may be angry and not care one bit what production think of her favoriting a spoiler. I think Ben dumped her and she wasn't happy about it.

I agree. Sometimes I think we as sleuthers overthink. This is probably Becca's instinct reaction, hurt, humiliated and angry. I would not be surprised if she regrets later and un favor the tweet.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:15 pm

I can see Becca getting her phone back and hearing that RS has been badmouthing her friends and family, so she favourites that tweet to let him (and us) know that yes, she's out and we can all stop talking about her and her family now.

Or it's all a foiler and she's still on.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:16 pm

Rolly wrote:

Aren't there contracts prohibiting contestants from giving away what happens???

Tell that to Kaitlyn and Nick! laugh out loud Yes but what can TPTB do really? Give her a bad edit? She didn't even make the F4 so this isn't really that major compared to Nick blabbing on the plane or Kaitlyn's snap of her and Shawn.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:18 pm

mindless wrote:I can see Becca getting her phone back and hearing that RS has been badmouthing her friends and family, so she favourites that tweet to let him (and us) know that yes, she's out and we can all stop talking about her and her family now.

Or it's all a foiler and she's still on.

speechless
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:18 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
bluwavz wrote:Woo hoo! The rest of the season is watchable now! laugh out loud

This board will get bearable now.
It wasn't before?  scratch

I believe many are elated that Becca will be taken out of the equation now. What I don't understand is all this distaste for her? scratch
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi27 Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:21 pm

All of us have our opinions, our likes and dislikes of certain contestants, but calling those who like Becca "unbearable" is a tad harsh.
Mimi27
Mimi27

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:22 pm

sdmom wrote:

I agree. Sometimes I think we as sleuthers overthink. This is probably Becca's instinct reaction, hurt, humiliated and angry. I would not be surprised if she regrets later and un favor the tweet.
Agree but it is a HUGE deal that she was offered a HTD and had it ripped away from her. It would've even been a bigger deal when her HTD took place as scheduled and it got out to the general viewing unspoiled public that she was given this date the day before the rose ceremony even took place. They would all be screaming, "The Bachelor is fixed!" and asking for abc's head. JMO.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:23 pm

As far as TPTB, nothing surprises me after seeing "Wannabe Iowan" on Whitney's twitter all season. Anything goes now, I guess.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+83
dw_a_mom
tennischick80
Rdjbb
megaa
bronco18