SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by algold29 Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:26 pm

Mimi27 wrote:All of us have our opinions, our likes and dislikes of certain contestants, but calling those who like Becca "unbearable" is a tad harsh.

clapping! Exactly! I think everyone on this board have kept their opinions very respectable. I happen to really like Becca but have not been offended or bothered by those who don't.
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by allykat Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:27 pm

I've seen a few posts refer to Becca's HTD getting out to the general viewing audience. Was this spoiler reported through major main stream media? I haven't been following the sleuthing closely and didn't realize it was reported beyond RS or this board. (because that's really all I pay attention to when I check in on spoilers periodically during the off season).
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:30 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

This board will get bearable now.
It wasn't before?  scratch

I believe many are elated that Becca will be taken out of the equation now.  What I don't understand is all this distaste for her?  scratch
I am not elated that Becca did not make the F4 if that is a true fact. no no  I don't understand all this distaste for her either - she was my favorite on Chris Soules season and I did not find her boring but I did find her refreshing.  If she is really off the show now I am sorry to see it happen.   :pout

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:31 pm

It's nice to see that 3 of the final 4 completed their bachelor degrees, one went to professional school, and they seem to be serious about their careers.

Maybe Ben values "quality" girls, at least those with higher education and a focus. Based on pictures, which don't necessarily say much, they seem to be social and get along with people, which is also good to know.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:36 pm

allykat wrote:I've seen a few posts refer to Becca's HTD getting out to the general viewing audience. Was this spoiler reported through major main stream media? I haven't been following the sleuthing closely and didn't realize it was reported beyond RS or this board. (because that's really all I pay attention to when I check in on spoilers periodically during the off season).
Just RS and this board. But I'm saying IF the HTD actually happened, and while it came to air, fans who are spoiled would tell their unspoiled family and friends and it would be all water cooler talk and the rags would print it along with the blogs and it would spread IMO. I just think that IF TPTB offered it to her and IF they pulled it away, that it is a big deal for them to do so IMO. If it was just a casual, "prepare your families F6, you may be one of the four getting a HTD." I don't see an issue but I don't believe it was just casual. Jmo. I hope this make a bit more sense?
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:41 pm

I wouldn't define "quality" girls as only those with a higher education and focus. Some of the most intelligent and interesting people I know do not have a higher education. I value a person's essence and value system. I enjoy being around people who are true to themselves. Some of the most boring people I know are very highly educated!
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:43 pm

bluwavz wrote:I don't see anything strange about Becca favoriting that tweet especially if she was supposed to get a HTD and TPTB took it away because of RS claiming her family and friends were blabbing. She may be angry and not care one bit what production think of her favoriting a spoiler. Ithink Ben dumped her and she wasn't happy about it.

Agreed especially with the bolded. I too think she was dumped and not that an agreement was reached for her to go home because she wanted out.

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 87b72b10 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 86669110 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:45 pm

rhondam - thanks for the answer, it does help. I wasn't picking on you or challenging you, I honestly just didn't know how widely it was reported and thought it might have been out there more widely than I realized. Appreciate you taking the time to answer none the less. yes
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:46 pm

I just hope Ben has been believeable with faking an interest in the other women. I can't imagine he has much chemistry/connection with Caila, since it seems like she just got a hometown cause she was lucky and filling the "minority" quota. He and Amanda didn't have much going on. So hopefully he has something good with JoJo. Please!!!:halo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:46 pm

I still remember when she posted those drunk tweets with Dez on twitter, so IMO I don't really think she thinks her social media posting through when she's in a drunk or angry mindset. I absolutely could see her favouriting the RS tweet out of spite, especially if she had been so certain about getting a HTD prior to the rose ceremony.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:47 pm

Some of the most boring people I know are very highly educated![/quote]

ita with that last part. It would be refreshing to see women who exhibit all of those qualities on this show.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:52 pm

I'm guessing RS' prediction of how the final 4 are going to place went out the window.. Well, then.

We obviously can't be sure of who is going to take home the title of "final 1", but if everything goes smoothly and as "planned", I can't see it not being Lauren (and way behind her JoJo, only because we haven't seen her and Ben interact.) I just can't see Amanda or Caila having any sort of chance. TBTP really need to stop giving the front runners the "public" date...it ruins the suspense. Ha. If we never saw that date with Lauren...we would of never guessed her as a serious contender, since a lot of us pegged her not even making epsiode 7. Ah.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+83
dw_a_mom
tennischick80
Rdjbb
megaa
bronco18