SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:10 am

Yeah, better like good luck to Ben if he tries to go totally rogue. (which I can't see)

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:13 am

Either way he loses... Risk a bad edit or the public shaming him for dragging along the single mother.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:14 am

That's why the show is not your friend. (mantra)

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:17 am

I have no doubt Ben will do as he's told and LIKE IT. I love Ben but no way is he a rebel in any sense of the word imo. We shall see, as always!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:23 am

I really don't think he is just going along with TPTB. He got rid of Becca who, IMO, they wanted to give a HTD.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:29 am

BlackHalo wrote:I really don't think he is just going along with TPTB. He got rid of Becca who, IMO, they wanted to give a HTD.

IA, plus he is not hiding his feelings for Lauren and although he is going along with the regular program, I bet he is pressing back regarding Lauren. Hopefully, they will edit the story around him and let him be happy with his F1  JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:30 am

rhondam wrote:^ Sorry for double post but you know it really could be the show throwing everyone off by allowing her to reactivate her IG. The reason I think this is because of the two rag mags that published that Lauren is Ben's favorite etc etc. So Amanda could very well be F2.

Are we giving tptb too much credit for having them manipulate the contestants social media?

I recall when becca was tweeting stuff foilks speculated that she was going to be there a long time but I think (Scmiiw) that she was gone a couple of epis after?

IMO either RS is wrong and Amanda is gone or already checked out and joining the land of the living on social media.
Again tbd and that's what makes this all super curious and exciting.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:33 am

BlackHalo wrote:Either way he loses... Risk a bad edit or the public shaming him for dragging along the single mother.

Gah which totally annoys me because Amanda is the one keeping herself from her kids, not Ben. Yet Ben is going to be the one bashed if she's the F2 as if he's some horrible guy. I can hear it at the ATFR already, "Why didn't you let me go sooner????"
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:36 am

BlackHalo wrote:I really don't think he is just going along with TPTB. He got rid of Becca who, IMO, they wanted to give a HTD.
Maybe it was not him who wanted to "get rid" of Becca. There are many possibilities regarding her exit.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:50 am

Kashathediva wrote:
Maybe it was not him who wanted to "get rid" of Becca. There are many possibilities regarding her exit.
IA, I believe TPTB chose the timing of Becca's elimination and Ben went along with it but JMO and TWT.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:52 am

bluwavz wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:Either way he loses... Risk a bad edit or the public shaming him for dragging along the single mother.

Gah which totally annoys me because Amanda is the one keeping herself from her kids, not Ben. Yet Ben is going to be the one bashed if she's the F2 as if he's some horrible guy. I can hear it at the ATFR already, "Why didn't you let me go sooner????"
I'm already cringing for him.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:55 am

BlackHalo wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

I'm already cringing for him.
:yes: Poor guy, I was worried for him when he said yes to TB!!
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+83
dw_a_mom
tennischick80
Rdjbb
megaa
bronco18