SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 69 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest January 23rd 2016, 8:34 pm

It all just seems very weird to me. He meets their mom, then dumps Haley. He introduces Emily to his parents, then dumps her. It seems to me that neither were ever serious contenders, so I don't know why parents ever had to even get involved. I'm sure it's a producer thing and not something that Ben thought of himself, but it just seems unnecessarily mean.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 69 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by rhondam January 23rd 2016, 8:37 pm

IA with everything you said here. I think TPTB storyboarded this so viewers would "know" them more for before their stints on BiP.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom January 23rd 2016, 8:52 pm

I still can't tell the twins apart unless their names are on the screen- I must be missing the tell tale bandage I thought Ben or CH said one wore due to injury during soccer game?

The twins (or the producers) seem to promote them as twins without the slightest effort to show them as individuals. When they are together, I feel like I am watching one person with two heads.

I haven't seen Ben show the slightest romantic interest in either one and have no doubt the length of time they last on the show is producer driven and to set up their BIP appearance.

Surprised TPTB didn't milk the drama of having only one twin get a rose at RC. Although I imagine it will be a tad uncomfortable when Haley gets dumped at home and Emily goes back to hotel.

Anticipating in the smaller setting of BIP, both will go after the same guy. One of MF's dreams.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 23rd 2016, 9:06 pm

KB_Mom wrote:I still can't tell the twins apart unless their names are on the screen- I must be missing the tell tale bandage I thought Ben or CH said one wore due to injury during soccer game?

The twins (or the producers) seem to promote them as twins without the slightest effort to show them as individuals.  When they are together, I feel like I am watching one person with two heads.

I haven't seen Ben show the slightest romantic interest in either one and have no doubt the length of time they last on the show is producer driven and to set up their BIP appearance.  

Surprised TPTB didn't milk the drama of having only one twin get a rose at RC. Although I imagine it will be a tad uncomfortable when Haley gets dumped at home and Emily goes back to hotel.

Anticipating in the smaller setting of BIP, both will go after the same guy.  One of MF's dreams.
Emily is the twin who hurt her finger, the goalie. You see the "cast" on her finger in the previews for next episode.

I actually think the show has separated and treated them as individuals quite a bit already. Emily is ALWAYS the one to get the talking heads because she's the more blunt/outgoing of the two. She's the one always talking about Olivia. And it actually looks like there's gonna be some drama with her and Olivia at the group date cocktail party next episode. Haley is the one who has talked about not being very "loud" and shown worry over her relationship going slow with Ben.

I also think that Ben actually genuinely liked Emily, especially compared to her sister. In the deleted scene from week 2, he is really engaged in her "junk food" convo and has his hand wrapped around her waist on that hammock bed and at the end of the convo he tells her "we're gonna work on that babe." Even in the week 3 soccer date, he was flipping his lid with how good she was doing as a goalie. He was jumping/running around screaming and squealing. With Haley, he has been shown sitting really far from her and just not looking interested. So yes, I definitely think he genuinely liked Emily, which is surprising..but I think he did laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 January 23rd 2016, 11:43 pm

I can tell them apart (I think) , Haley has a narrower face and is slightly smaller/narrower and maybe a little shorter.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva January 24th 2016, 12:58 am

Nothing is unnecessarily mean when you choose to sign on that dotted lined contract. The contract states the show's portrayal can be a lot worse than mean. 
What the whole thing has always smacked to me is that whoever signs on that dotted line is willing to give away control of their portrayal to a third party and is naively selling a pound of flesh or greedily selling a pound of flesh. Take your pick.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG January 26th 2016, 8:48 am

Does ben pick BECCA? They've both posted eachother on social media
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva January 26th 2016, 8:54 am

HodanG wrote:Does ben pick BECCA? They've both posted eachother on social media

Sorry, but no, not according to the spoilers.  She is eliminated during the Warsaw, Indiana episode.  
If you want to know more, go to the Filming Schedule, no discussion thread for a chart of who is eliminated and when.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG January 26th 2016, 9:05 am

Can you please link it?
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by wandb January 27th 2016, 12:31 am

I'm an identical twin and the Haley/Emily storyboard is totally cringeworthy. I can't imagine! We would never do that to friends or a guy - using our twin status like that. Plus, like they said, at some point, it becomes a liability and people don't want to hang out with either one of you to avoid the confusion. Seriously, it can backfire. I would never have done something like that.

wandb

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 27th 2016, 10:33 pm

How does everyone think Ben let's final 2 go? I can't see him going the traditional route and letting her walk up to him

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+83
dw_a_mom
tennischick80
Rdjbb
megaa
bronco18