SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Thu 5 Nov 2015 - 9:23

loveactually9 wrote:I think anyone from F2-F4 can be in major consideration for the next lead
Even though it's not as likely, but IMO anyone in the F6 can be looked at and examined for the next lead. IMO, Becca isn't out of the running just because of her age. The other ones are quite young, IMO.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Diana Thu 5 Nov 2015 - 9:31

I would hate to see Amanda as the lead after hearing that. Poor kiddos.

Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu 5 Nov 2015 - 9:43

BlackHalo wrote:Caila and Lauren as the final 2 is something I am totally happy with. I'm excited to see him with both girls.
Me too. I am interested to see more of Ben with JoJo though
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu 5 Nov 2015 - 9:45

Well now it's "official" Amanda left since RS confirmed it laugh out loud Good job to those who noticed first!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 63 1f49c

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 63 8367-910 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 63 I_got_13 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 63 E5kqdm15 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 63 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu 5 Nov 2015 - 9:45

RS just confirmed what most of you already figured out (good job everyone!!!) Amanda was eliminated last night leaving us with Caila Quinn, Lauren Bushnell, and JoJo Fletcher as the F3.
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu 5 Nov 2015 - 9:48

Nothing has changed from everything I’ve heard. He’s going to pick Lauren, and it’s been Lauren since about halfway through filming. Crazier things have happened, but, it would be a shocker if he didn’t pick her.
From RS.
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu 5 Nov 2015 - 9:48

^ I want to see their dynamic too. That is the one that has gone under the radar. Apparently, the  original venue for her HTD that was planned in Dallas was cancelled at the last minute. Did I read that here or on Twitter? I cannot confirm so it is just speculation. I will post this on JoJo's thread in case of further discussion.

Last edited by rhondam on Thu 5 Nov 2015 - 9:54; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu 5 Nov 2015 - 10:07

rhondam wrote:^ I want to see their dynamic too. That is the one that has gone under the radar. Apparently, the  original venue for her HTD that was planned in Dallas was cancelled at the last minute. Did I read that here or on Twitter? I cannot confirm so it is just speculation. I will post this on JoJo's thread in case of further discussion.

I can't remember from where but I remember reading it was changed because of bad weather at the time they were to film.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lkr Thu 5 Nov 2015 - 10:53

ts13 wrote:I like Amanda, but please do not make her the next lead. Her babies need her! I have spoken to Nick and he says the babies miss their mom, and she wasn't even there the full duration of the show. Imagine if she was the lead? Plus all before and after show promos and interviews. She has no business.

I have known Amanda and her family for the last 15 years.  I also know Nick.  I am happy to read that you have spoken to Nick, so you must be a friend of his.  I am a little concerned with the assumptions that you have made based off of Nick's comments.  During your conversation with him did he mention how often he sees the girls and what he chooses to do on the days that he does have them?  He has them on Wednesdays (after work in the pm to before work in the am) and every other weekend(he has the choice to have them more often, but chooses not to).  During these times he chooses to go out and party instead of spending time with his babies.  He conveniently cleaned up his IG before changing it from private to public (I followed his IG when it was on private) to make it appear that he spends a lot of time with his girls.  Please keep in mind that Nick is a salesman for the OC Register and is used to selling people anything....remember he's a salesman!
During Amanda's time on The Bachelor the girls have been lovingly taken care of by Amanda's mom, their grandmother, 95% of the time. She has been actively involved in their lives since they were born. The girls have had a wonderful time surrounded by friends and family that love them dearly. The girls and Amanda FaceTimed at least once a day.  Of course, the girls miss their mom, I would be more concerned if they didn't. I'm sure you mean well by your post, but the girls are perfectly content and happy with Amanda's mom.  Please keep in mind that Nick is not the best source on how the girls are doing....he barely sees them (his choice).
Here are some photos and a video from his tagged IG of him to better represent what he is doing on his weekends when he chooses not to be with his daughters:

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 63 Nickb111

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 63 Nickb210

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 63 Nickb310

This last one is a link to the video
https://instagram.com/p/9RuOx9AiUP/?taken-by=__queeny__

lkr

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu 5 Nov 2015 - 11:00

Welp. Shady baby daddy or not, it really doesn't matter now. Amanda is back home with her babies. Hopefully she will find the right man for her because Ben wasn't it.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy@fredrickssalon Thu 5 Nov 2015 - 11:03

lkr wrote:
ts13 wrote:I like Amanda, but please do not make her the next lead. Her babies need her! I have spoken to Nick and he says the babies miss their mom, and she wasn't even there the full duration of the show. Imagine if she was the lead? Plus all before and after show promos and interviews. She has no business.

I have known Amanda and her family for the last 15 years.  I also know Nick.  I am happy to read that you have spoken to Nick, so you must be a friend of his.  I am a little concerned with the assumptions that you have made based off of Nick's comments.  During your conversation with him did he mention how often he sees the girls and what he chooses to do on the days that he does have them?  He has them on Wednesdays (after work in the pm to before work in the am) and every other weekend(he has the choice to have them more often, but chooses not to).  During these times he chooses to go out and party instead of spending time with his babies.  He conveniently cleaned up his IG before changing it from private to public (I followed his IG when it was on private) to make it appear that he spends a lot of time with his girls.  Please keep in mind that Nick is a salesman for the OC Register and is used to selling people anything....remember he's a salesman!
During Amanda's time on The Bachelor the girls have been lovingly taken care of by Amanda's mom, their grandmother, 95% of the time. She has been actively involved in their lives since they were born. The girls have had a wonderful time surrounded by friends and family that love them dearly. The girls and Amanda FaceTimed at least once a day.  Of course, the girls miss their mom, I would be more concerned if they didn't. I'm sure you mean well by your post, but the girls are perfectly content and happy with Amanda's mom.  Please keep in mind that Nick is not the best source on how the girls are doing....he barely sees them (his choice).
Here are some photos and a video from his tagged IG of him to better represent what he is doing on his weekends when he chooses not to be with his daughters:

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 63 Nickb111

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 63 Nickb210

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 63 Nickb310

This last one is a link to the video
https://instagram.com/p/9RuOx9AiUP/?taken-by=__queeny__

I followed him before he edited it too!!! Was going to comment on it but got over it!!! Tool. Also wanted to add that during Emily season of bachelorette they allowed her to be with her kids throughout so I would LOVE to see Amanda as next bachelorette!!! Finding her babies a good role model seems to be a priority considering the lack of as of now! Been waiting for someone else to call that put about his editing though because I did not have any links to provide!

Tommy@fredrickssalon

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenGoddess Thu 5 Nov 2015 - 11:10

Thanks lkr and Tommy, I personally have loved the Amanda I have gotten the snippet of thus far, and honestly hope she could be made the next Ette. I never doubted for a minute that she wouldn't have left her babies unless they were in great care. And am happy she was able to facetime them. And thanks for the info you have given us on Amanda.

GreenGoddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+83
dw_a_mom
tennischick80
Rdjbb
megaa
bronco18