SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 71 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:23 am

Charlie told Krisily backstage so she didn't have to come out for the live FRC. That's the only one I remember. Maybe they'll let Ben do something like that but not holding my breath.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 71 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Buckeye_Fan Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:57 pm

What I would like to see is JoJo telling Ben during their LCD that she knows where his heart is (with Lauren), and she understands. Then, to prove RS wrong, F2 becomes the next Bachelorette.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 648

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:34 pm

Ooooo buckeye I really like that theory!

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:17 pm

Honestly, I can't really see any of Ben's women being the next Bachette, including JoJo, except for Lauren B., who is obviously out of the running. I actually liked Emily's season and the dynamic having a child brought to it, so I personally wouldn't mind Amanda. I realize she'd be a tough sell to 25 men though with 2 kids + a divorce. I really don't want Caila at all, she acts like she's 14. I kind of see the writing on the wall with her though- Bachelorette 12, Caila Quinn. Ugh.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:21 pm

Would be interesting (an "historic" FRC!) if MF, who has allowed some 'ettes to release F2 early, but has had Bachelors drag every F2 to FRC, allowed JoJo to excuse herself.

Has there ever been an F2 (Bach or 'ette) who excused themselves before FRC, as opposed to lead excusing them early?

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:52 pm

sosleepy wrote:Honestly, I can't really see any of Ben's women being the next Bachette, including JoJo, except for Lauren B., who is obviously out of the running. I actually liked Emily's season and the dynamic having a child brought to it, so I personally wouldn't mind Amanda. I realize she'd be a tough sell to 25 men though with 2 kids + a divorce. I really don't want Caila at all, she acts like she's 14. I kind of see the writing on the wall with her though- Bachelorette 12, Caila Quinn. Ugh.

I feel the same way. I personally loved Emily's season, so I would like Amanda as the lead. I think that a lot of guys would be really into her, as she's gorgeous and really loving and sweet. She is getting a 1-on-1, followed by two GDRs/SQT in the next few weeks so I'm really interested to see how people react to her once she actually gets screen time. Caila does seem to be getting the "bachelorette edit", but she does also have the least amount of followers despite the most screen time so I don't know if she's a shoo-in yet. I agree that she seems like a 14 year old princess to me, so I'm not a fan. I could see Jojo as the lead, but she just reminds me too much of the Andi and Deanna type leads we've had; she comes off really catty, alpha, and high-maintanence.

Why did you have to pick the best one, Ben??

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:54 pm

^^^ I agree! I think there would be a good of amount of guys interested in Amanda, and maybe even some more mature ones similar to JP or Chris Lambton. I think with any season, there are really only 5-10 really interested in the lead anyways. I honestly think that the amount of guys interested in Caila would be the same or less. It's interesting to me that they are trying to play up the "Sexy" thing with Caila, when she comes across so cutesy and young. Sure some guys might be into that, but not all. I don't think she would be hands down a lot of guys type.

I do think Lauren would have been the best Bachelorette thought too! But I think Amanda would be great, and JoJo 3rd.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:00 pm

I actually don't think Lauren would of been their pick for ETTE, even if she wasn't the winner. She doesn't have the personality for it. They like their female leads to be sassy, outgoing, confident, guys girl type. That's not Lauren (at least from what we've seen.) She also gives sucky ITMS, which is probably why she hardly ever gets any this season.

Last edited by eversotrue on Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:41 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:35 pm

Buckeye_Fan wrote:What I would like to see is JoJo telling Ben during their LCD that she knows where his heart is (with Lauren), and she understands.  Then, to prove RS wrong, F2 becomes the next Bachelorette.
That would be amazing! 1 in a million for that to happen though.

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:39 pm

Love Lauren for Ben but agree I don't think she would make a good lead. She has a "quiet confidence" about her but I don't think that would translate well to being lead. JMO

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:47 pm

I don't find Amanda compelling at all.  I really liked her preseason, thought she was beautiful and was excited for her story on the show.  But in real life, she is less attractive to me.  She looks and seems soooo young to me, almost like a young teenager, and she seems so fragile and delicate.  She hasn't grabbed my interest at all and I'm surprised she's in the top 4 really.  I don't see her as a lead candidate at all. Not because she's a mom, just because she doesn't come across that well as a tv character.  I'm sure she's very sweet, but no star quality IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:47 pm

I think their have been a few Bachelorette's with less personality than Loren ,
I think she's very expressional , and seems like she probably is a lot of fun
with friends and Family .

hearthumbsup

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 71 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 71 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 71 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+83
dw_a_mom
tennischick80
Rdjbb
megaa
bronco18