SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 75 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:49 am

megaa wrote:I'm surprised at how often Ben says like. He's a lot better when giving interviews.

Also, his "women" sounds a lot like "woman." Is this just an accent?

And Lauren makes a very sharp "s" sound when she speaks. I can't help but notice it.

I'm sorry to say I'm starting to nitpick on things Embarressed! laugh out loud
I've also noticed all this. The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 75 3806527698 Ben also says "appreciate" weird...

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 75 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Buckeye_Fan Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:00 pm

sophienette wrote:
Buckeye_Fan wrote:What I would like to see is JoJo telling Ben during their LCD that she knows where his heart is (with Lauren), and she understands.  Then, to prove RS wrong, F2 becomes the next Bachelorette.

Me too, but then what is the Limo in the preview... and the saying goodbye to a woman who doesnt deserve it in same suit/location as FRC... I need to go home and rewatch preview  :detective :detective :detective :detective

I came up with that before I saw that preview!  Kind of puts a kink in my wishful thinking.  DANG!  :pout

So much for Ben's promise not to blindside JoJo.  Unless the spoiler is wrong. Or the preview is very misleading - but how can Ben's statement about telling both of his F2 that he loved them be explained away?

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 650

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:10 pm

i want to repeat what we SEE him say is "I told 2 women that I love" (no "them")...

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:15 pm

sophienette wrote:i want to repeat what we SEE him say is "I told 2 women that I love" (no "them")...

For sure. I watched at least 6 times! giggling

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:42 pm

Thanks for the clarification on that Sophie and Nutty! bestbud!  Now I don't have to bother to rewatch it!   giggling  

He could've told two women he loved pizza or Elan or traveling or just about anything one could think of! Just fill in the blank! The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 75 3806527698 TPTB love frankenbites!   Rolling Eyes
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Rdjbb Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:46 pm

Question to the brilliant sleuthers... In the Live "shocking" preview, Ben has a navy and white pocket square, but there's a pic of him at the FRC with the rose behind him, he's smiling and his pocket square looks like a lighter solid blue. Can anyone find the SC's and post a side by side? Maybe my eyes are deceiving me? Thanks!
Rdjbb
Rdjbb

Back to top Go down

Post by Rdjbb Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:47 pm

Just thinking he lets JoJo go the day before????
Rdjbb
Rdjbb

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:48 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Thanks for the clarification on that Sophie and Nutty! bestbud!  Now I don't have to bother to rewatch it!   giggling  

He could've told two women he loved pizza or Elan or traveling or just about anything one could think of! Just fill in the blank! The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 75 3806527698 TPTB love frankenbites!   Rolling Eyes

cantstopl

Agree :Nod:
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:56 pm

Rdjbb wrote:Question to the brilliant sleuthers... In the Live "shocking" preview, Ben has a navy and white pocket square, but there's a pic of him at the FRC with the rose behind him, he's smiling and his pocket square looks like a lighter solid blue.  Can anyone find the SC's and post a side by side?  Maybe my eyes are deceiving me?  Thanks!

the lighting and pic quality are different, makes it hard to compare. I will go through the videos I have to see if i can find better one of FRC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:57 pm

Rdjbb wrote:Just thinking he lets JoJo go the day before????

For all we know he very well could then she stops in the limo on her way to aiport to say goodbye Smiley Its not further fetched than lauren leaves and comes back!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:59 pm

Well I don't think Chris Harrison is gonna outrightly lie on live television about Ben telling two girls he loves them..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:00 pm

eversotrue wrote:Well I don't think Chris Harrison is gonna outrightly lie on live television about Ben telling two girls he loves them..

scratch I wouldnt be so sure...  but no probably not

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+83
dw_a_mom
tennischick80
Rdjbb
megaa
bronco18