SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 74 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bleuberry Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:02 pm

I feel like they still manage to fill these roles every season, whether the girls are younger or older. It's very much predictable.

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 74 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 74 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:07 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I expected it for sure... just not interested in watching a whole season of it with one of them as lead.

I honestly do not enjoy the show all that much anymore and skip episodes at times and do a minimal of sleuthing these past seasons. It happens. The show IMO is very stale and predictable. But the forum--well, imo, that is still interesting.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:09 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I expected it for sure... just not interested in watching a whole season of it with one of them as lead.

I honestly do not enjoy the show all that much anymore and skip episodes at times and do a minimal of sleuthing these past seasons. It happens. The show IMO is very stale and predictable. But the forum--well, imo, that is still interesting.

And your hilarious snark definitely keeps the forum fun and interesting :yes:
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:20 pm

I just find the Bachelor show so incredibly boring. The guy leads are so vanilla with absolutely no sex appeal and they all kind of blend together for me. The lady leads stand out much more to me and I can at least pick out one of their guys to be my new TV crush for the summer. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:26 pm

Kashathediva wrote:

ITA with all of this yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:31 pm

bluwavz wrote:This is why a 26-year-old guy never shouldve been the Bachelor in the first place because then we got a younger set of women to go along with him. I hope the next one is older and we get an older cast of women as well. This season's characters are too childish for me.

You can say that again. My brain was about to melt last night from every other word being "like". Instead of Spanish lessons they could all use some English ones.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:37 pm

mindless wrote:
bluwavz wrote:This is why a 26-year-old guy never shouldve been the Bachelor in the first place because then we got a younger set of women to go along with him. I hope the next one is older and we get an older cast of women as well. This season's characters are too childish for me.

You can say that again. My brain was about to melt last night from every other word being "like". Instead of Spanish lessons they could all use some English ones.

Like, it was, like, the, like, most, like, dramatic, like, episode, in like, the, like, planet of, like, history.

:thud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bronco18 Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:43 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
mindless wrote:

Like, it was, like, the, like, most, like, dramatic, like, episode, in like, the, like, planet of, like, history.

:thud

What's sad is that that is literally how Amanda - and most of the girls sound. You're not over exaggerating the 'likes' at all!
bronco18
bronco18

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by megaa Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:53 pm

I'm surprised at how often Ben says like. He's a lot better when giving interviews.

Also, his "women" sounds a lot like "woman." Is this just an accent?

And Lauren makes a very sharp "s" sound when she speaks. I can't help but notice it.

I'm sorry to say I'm starting to nitpick on things Embarressed! laugh out loud

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:23 pm

bluwavz wrote:I just find the Bachelor show so incredibly boring. The guy leads are so vanilla with absolutely no sex appeal and they all kind of blend together for me. The lady leads stand out much more to me and I can at least pick out one of their guys to be my new TV crush for the summer. cheeky

Yes x 1 million. Hellllooo, RyGuy!

Watching last night, in particular Jubilee's list of women who have Ben's attention, i.e., Lauren B., JoJo, Becca, I do think that those three girls were his original F3, perhaps. Amanda and Caila were duking it out to get into top four. I'll be interested to see the ways and reasons that things fall apart for Becca.

veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:50 pm

IA that it's better with older women but I remember Byron's season and they were pretty bad given their 10 years or so on the current cast.

I think it's mostly Bachelor fatigue. Bachelorette's only better because of the guys and it's even getting old. I watch but no longer sleuth. I also get over couples almost immediately after the season ends.

I do like that we're actually seeing a potential love story with Lauren B this season. There may be some heat with Jojo and maybe Caila to try to muddy the waters, but we saw some with LB this week also. I see almost nothing with Becca or Amanda so far.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15335

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:12 am

Buckeye_Fan wrote:What I would like to see is JoJo telling Ben during their LCD that she knows where his heart is (with Lauren), and she understands.  Then, to prove RS wrong, F2 becomes the next Bachelorette.

Me too, but then what is the Limo in the preview... and the saying goodbye to a woman who doesnt deserve it in same suit/location as FRC... I need to go home and rewatch preview  :detective :detective :detective :detective

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+83
dw_a_mom
tennischick80
Rdjbb
megaa
bronco18