SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 76 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by rhondam Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:00 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Thanks for the clarification on that Sophie and Nutty! bestbud!  Now I don't have to bother to rewatch it!   giggling  

He could've told two women he loved pizza or Elan or traveling or just about anything one could think of! Just fill in the blank! The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 76 3806527698 TPTB love frankenbites!   Rolling Eyes
Ok, but how do you explain him saying the following on the LiveAfter show:

"I did, I did fall in love with two women during this. Going through it (or to it....he mumbles here), I didn't think I could, but I really tried to concentrate and make each relationship it's own. And you know, stay open to the process and as a result, this is where it's left us."
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 76 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by tennischick80 Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:00 pm

Whoever is F1, it must take a very resilient soul to watch. But, to be fair, it's what they signed up for. THe lead doesn't need to tell multiple other women they love them or sleep with them right before they propose to me. If they really aren't sure, I'd want them to say something like, "I can see us together at the end and I do love you, but I need to be absolutely sure because this would be the first and LAST time I ever propose, so if it's us at the end, I'll be able to be honest with you about what I experienced with others if you want to know," instead of promising a future he wasn't sure 100% he wanted to give me. Bachelor Bubble strikes again.

Also, if I was at the end as one of the bachelor's final 2/3, I'd say, "Please don't propose to me unless you truly mean it and want to marry me, forsaking all others, because this isn't just Hollywood for me- it's my life." I Has anyone ever said that and it's been aired? Of course, there are those who don't care about what the proposal actually means. I feel like some of them get engaged, try dating, and if it works out, great, if not, oh well...America will see another failed Bachelor(ette) engagement and it was a wonderful experience. I definitely don't want to see Ben and his F1 through the ATFR, and their interviews pretending to be happy, when clearly, it was over soon after the cameras turned off on the season. If they want to break up before the season ends, DO IT, then either choose to be interviewed together or not. Don't make your fans believe everything is hunky dory.

I do believe Lauren is F1 and I think they are so adorable together (not just looks). They aren't the most articulate couple, but I hope they were together for Lauren's birthday, and having a ball!

tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:03 pm

rhondam wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:Thanks for the clarification on that Sophie and Nutty! bestbud!  Now I don't have to bother to rewatch it!   giggling  

He could've told two women he loved pizza or Elan or traveling or just about anything one could think of! Just fill in the blank! The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 76 3806527698 TPTB love frankenbites!   Rolling Eyes

"I did, I did fall in love with two women during this. Going through it (or to it....he mumbles here), I didn't think I could, but I really tried to concentrate and make each relationship it's own. And you know, stay open to the process and as a result, this is where it's left us."

It's very possible he fell for Jojo, if he said it. There are varying degrees of falling in love. I'm sure it gets more serious and things heat up between them later on. You know all of that material will be aired to cast doubt on the spoilers. His F1 shouldn't be mad at him trying to be open to the process and find a wife. If he lies to her in the process, then of course she is entitled to anger and feelings of betrayal.
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:15 pm

U
tennischick80 wrote:
rhondam wrote:

It's very possible he fell for Jojo, if he said it. There are varying degrees of falling in love. I'm sure it gets more serious and things heat up between them later on. You know all of that material will be aired to cast doubt on the spoilers. His F1 shouldn't be mad at him trying to be open to the process and find a wife. If he lies to her in the process, then of course she is entitled to anger and feelings of betrayal.
^ He did say, "I did, I did fall in love with two women..." right there on the live after show, with his very own mouth, this past Monday night. We can only assume it's JoJo at this point.
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:38 pm

eversotrue wrote:Well I don't think Chris Harrison is gonna outrightly lie on live television about Ben telling two girls he loves them..

He's a mouth piece...he'll say what he's told and needs to be said for the story to advance in the way TPTB want it to.  So, I don't hold much stock in anything he says.  

rhondam wrote:Ok, but how do you explain him saying the following on the LiveAfter show:

He's not the first lead and I'm sure he won't be the last to say he's falling in love with the final two.  To actually fall, not just be falling, in love with both women is a little harder believe, but  who knows, he may have actually fallen for both like he says.  The one that he felt more for or was not willing to let go (like Sean with Cat) will be the one he ended up with.  Tough to hear if your either of the girls, but at least you know he explored all his options (to borrow a line from K last season giggling ) and made the best choice for himself at the time.  

He's also a mouth piece for the show, so to an extent he has to follow their guidance and direction of what they want out there.  Or go rogue like JPG, but I can't see him wanting to or actually dealing with all the negative that would come his and his F1's way because he wouldn't fall into line.

All of this is JMOAA.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:50 pm

I agree that he says what they want him to stay. Especially being they showed that wonderful preview. hmmm

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:54 pm

Yes, yes he a mouth piece and doesn't want the repercussions of betraying tptb and I don't think he is particularly happy with them at the moment which is why I personally think he was grumpyish on Monday night. He would smile at the guests but then turn and be coolish to CH. 

Yes so many say they are falling in love. But he said, I did fall in love. If that means something different to him than it means to most of the world, oh well and for sure I hope he has and likely did choose the right woman for him.

Last edited by rhondam on Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : accidentally had women)
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:53 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
eversotrue wrote:Well I don't think Chris Harrison is gonna outrightly lie on live television about Ben telling two girls he loves them..

He's a mouth piece...he'll say what he's told and needs to be said for the story to advance in the way TPTB want it to.  So, I don't hold much stock in anything he says.

I agree. We can't take statements made at this point too seriously. The truth will start to leak out later.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:54 pm

nutty1 wrote:I agree that he says what they want him to stay. Especially being they showed that wonderful preview. hmmm

There's no way the show is going to allow Ben to contradict the story the producers are wanting to show. Midway thru the season we're getting the story line via preview that Ben fell in love with two women. Ben's going to have to publicly support this.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:20 pm

All I'm saying CHRIS is saying it, BEN is saying it, the PROMO said it. Who else has to say it for it to be deemed true? LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:31 pm

eversotrue wrote:All I'm saying CHRIS is saying it, BEN is saying it, the PROMO said it. Who else has to say it for it to be deemed true? LOL

It could be 100% fully true, partially true, slightly true or not true at all.  But just because they all say it and an edited promo says it does not mean its true, IMO.  If that's the direction this season is going and the way the story board is set, the promo, Ben and CH will all have to say, whether actually true or not.

That's where TPTB rely on the magic of story boards, manipulations, thousands of hours spent on editing (splice and dice, frankenbites), etc. to continue to produce the most dramatic RC and season you've ever seen season after season.   Rolling Eyes

The truth normally ends up finding a way to light, but normally down the road after filming and airing have ended and all have returned to some form of real life.

JMO.

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:31 pm

I know we all prefer to believe that the lead " fell in love" with only their F1, during the process. Personally, I've always felt that no one actually falls in love during filming. They develop really strong feelings, for some it's infatuation, which is why it can happen for more than the F1 only. At times the feelings for both finalists are matched and the final decision comes down to " who can I practically have a relationship with post show." All of that falling in love part happens after the show, as far as I'm concerned.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+83
dw_a_mom
tennischick80
Rdjbb
megaa
bronco18