SELECT CONTENT

Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4

Page 11 of 32 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4 - Page 11 Empty Re: Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:55 pm

Don't know if she was paid or wasn't paid and honestly, I don't really care.
Whit was and is a class act and that's what matters to me anyway. yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4 - Page 11 Empty Re: Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4

Post by kimberlyg Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:03 pm

I think they're just secretive about the break up because they don't want to air their dirty laundry. No need to spill all the beans or write a tell-all or anything like that. I mean, I never liked Farmer Douche, and I'm sure Whit made him swear on everything never to say anything, but I respect him (them - but we all know she's truly class) for keeping his mouth shut.

But I doubt there's anything scandalous or earth shattering. They probably fought, realized they didn't actually have much in common, she hated LA/being alone during DWTS, weren't compatible on an intellectual/sexual/intimacy level etc. Normal breakup stuff

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:39 pm

The only thing I was "meh" on about Whitney was that she was in love with Farmer Douche on episode one. I couldn't for the life of me think who in their right mind could have watched CS on Andi's season and thought to themselves "HE is the one!" All I could think was "really, HIM?!!!!"

At the end of the day I think Whit was in love with the idea of CS, because to me, I always saw him as a douche and not marriage material, and certainly not for someone like Whit. Best thing is that she isn't with him and found someone better.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:43 pm

I couldn't figure that one out either. Out of the F4 he got the least screen time and what was shown didn't seem all that great to me. I thought he was kind of a tool. What was it she was so impressed by? LOL.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19227

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:04 pm

Yeah, it's weird because Samantha said the same thing, that she auditioned specifically she thought it might be Chris. Even Ashley I said she said she would only have done it for Chris or Josh. It's so hard for me to see these kind of materialistic, city girls being into him! I never got it, but I guess the "millionaire farmer" and small-town values really appealed to people. A lot of women thought he was really hot too, which again, I never got.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:05 pm

I love Whitney and think she is great BUT I totally agree with you about CS and his serious shortcomings, Blu and AAL. laugh out loud laugh out loud
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:09 pm

Even if CS lived in a big city, I still for the life of me have NO idea how Whit could have been interested in CS.
I think it was a momentary lapse on Whit's part that she was in love with CS day one. Craziness.
Thankfully she has moved on and is happy now with someone more deserving. yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:03 am

The best part of Whitney doing the show is that we all got to know her and love who she is.  She is a genuine, classy lady and Ricky is a lucky guy.

BTW:  If they got married, her name could be Whitney Angel.  Praying
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:10 pm

Btw, Seabear pointed out to me that there were two more segments from Windy City Live. The second segment features Whitney more and she explains how she met Ricky.

Here's a link to the site. It's the second main video on the page.

Windy City Live

Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4 - Page 11 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:31 pm

Aw, Whitney looks so happy! It's nice to see her talking about how easy her new relationship is, because it definitely didn't seem like her old relationship was.

Am I the only one who has never even heard of Bumble? I googled it and it's basically just like Tinder, except the woman has to make the first move. I feel like the most out of touch 20-something ever.

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:17 pm

Whitney is just pure class. She will remain my favorite ever heartbeat

It's such a beautiful thing to see her being loved in the way she deserves to loved and cherished.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:34 pm

bleuberry wrote:Yeah, I'm not getting a paid for vibe from them either. Just your usual mismatched, barely-knew-each-other couple with a side of Bachelor-itis gone wrong.

I've always wondered if the lead gets paid a bonus for proposing and CS took the bonus over taking a chance on Becca. no idea

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 32 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4

+72
alwaystulips
luvstx
coolangel
disneychick
Pirouette