SELECT CONTENT

Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4

Page 8 of 32 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4 - Page 8 Empty Re: Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4

Post by mtnlvr55 Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:29 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I thought maybe she had work done on her nose and maybe that's why she was MIA for awhile. Now that I look at the comparison, looks like eyelid lift as well?

Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4 - Page 8 Whit210

Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4 - Page 8 Whit10
I think she looks thinner (and she was already thin) but in the photos above, the top photo was when Chris and Britt came back from the concert and she was giving them the "stink eye" so I think she was squinting which may be why her eyelids look different. In the 2nd picture her eyes are softer, she is looking at him with love...
The difference may just be due to the angle of the photo or the way she is sitting, etc. (She didn't show a lot of collarbone in her prior pictures that I could see so it's really hard to tell.) She looks happy and that is all that matters.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4 - Page 8 Empty Re: Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4

Post by rhondam Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:34 pm

^ Agree!! Happiness is all that matters! :Nod: Smiley
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:23 pm

I thought she looked different too but makeup and angles can make a big difference in pictures. It may be as simple as that. Does anyone know anything about this Ricky guy? He looks like a down to earth nice guy. Good for her!
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:26 pm

Sadly for us, his SM is locked up tight. I was snooping around the other day, but didn't find anything. What I did find, was, everything is private.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:39 pm

Well I found his job and what year he graduated from college. #ThanksLinkedin

Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4 - Page 8 87b72b10 Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4 - Page 8 86669110 Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4 - Page 8 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:00 pm

I don't think she looks that different. Definitely don't think she's had any work done. The only difference I see is her hair being a more natural blonde (thank heavens! It finally looks healthy) and it's off her face, which I don't remember seeing much. Might've lost some weight too, but she had nothing to lose to begin with so can't have been much.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:59 pm

umngirl wrote:Well I found his job and what year he graduated from college. #ThanksLinkedin

Looks like he's around 30yrs. old, a sales manager from Chicago, played baseball in college and has no affiliations with any Reality TV shows. Probably a great fit for her. Seems she just wants a good solid relationship and isn't needing to promote her "brand" or stay in the limelight. Hopefully he is the man of her dreams and she can settle down and start that family she wants.

Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by marloon Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:56 pm

She looks very pretty and very happy. That's good enough for me.

marloon

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:19 pm

Way back when Whitney started dating Ricky and before he privatized everything, I checked him out.  He seems like a very solid and nice guy.  Very lovely and close family.  He works for a company that his father owned but sold recently. Somewhere back in the threads I think I posted more comprehensive info but my memory for the specifics is fuzzy. hmmm  What is wonderful is Whitney and Ricky seem happy. yes
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:00 pm

Who needs roses Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4 - Page 8 1f339 when you got friends like these? #blackonblacknye #poppinbottles #chicago #nye2015 #chitownloves by @lydmd
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:14 pm

I like the full length photo above. She looks great.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:18 pm

Whitney didn't disappear, she just didn't post pics on her IG. She was at a Luke Bryan concert in October, then with Kaitlyn & Shawn several days during Halloween. A pic of her with Ricky & his sister popped up 11/7, followed by Christmas lights at the zoo the end of November-ish or early December. 

She does seem to have lost some weight and her hair is a bit darker and off her face. What really makes her look different - to me - is that her smile reaches all the way to her eyes! heartglasses

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 32 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Whitney Bischoff Angel & Ricky Angel - Bachelor 19 - Discussion #4

+72
alwaystulips
luvstx
coolangel
disneychick
Pirouette