SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 24 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by Guest Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:30 pm

I feel like Auntie Kaitylyn is prob the most fun loving, engaged aunt ever with her sister's kids and now Shawn's too. Future energetic, on-the-go, fun mom in the making IMO.

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 24 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by Linds911 Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:11 pm

bachelorfamily - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 24 12256883_928327090579338_1773162782_n
Science PINKHEART @shawn_booth18 by @kaitlynbristowe
'https://www.instagram.com/kaitlynbristowe

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

bachelorfamily - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 24 8367-910 bachelorfamily - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 24 I_got_13 bachelorfamily - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 24 E5kqdm15 bachelorfamily - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 24 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:11 am

^^^Thanks Linds! These two have fallen even more in Lurveeeee! beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:52 am

Did she sign her note "Katie"? I've never heard anyone call her that, but it's cute! Very sweet to see how much she cares for him.

I also love how comfortable Kaitlyn feels hanging with Shawn's family without him. It's great to see how much they all genuinely grew to like and care for each other so quickly!

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:45 am

nothatgirl wrote:Did she sign her note "Katie"? I've never heard anyone call her that, but it's cute! Very sweet to see how much she cares for him.

I also love how comfortable Kaitlyn feels hanging with Shawn's family without him. It's great to see how much they all genuinely grew to like and care for each other so quickly!

Her family calls her Katie!
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by minnie_ Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:09 am

Are these two lovebirds traveling to Germany next week already?
minnie_
minnie_

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:25 am

minnie_ wrote:Are these two lovebirds traveling to Germany next week already?
I think so, unless plans have changed for some reason. They're definitely home in Nash as of yesterday because they were snapping Doodle wearing Shawn's converse last night laugh out loud so adorable how they're always entertaining each other.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Chick2480 Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:15 pm

Latest snaps are so funny

Chick2480

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:32 pm

Chick2480 wrote:Latest snaps are so funny

Kait is one tiny lady if she can fit in the kids seat in the grocery cart!!! They would be fun to go shopping with.

I hope their event on Monday for Movember is a big success and they make a lot of money. If I lived near Nashville I would pay to see Kaitlyn, Shawn and Nick in the same room together! cantstopl
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:22 pm

Kait is so tiny and adorable. I agree that they would be so much fun to grocery shop with. Smiley I applaud all three of them for putting differences aside and doing for charity. Hope they make a ton! :yes:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:03 pm

Sundays. Am I right Doodle? @tuckerdoodledog by @kaitlynbristowe

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

bachelorfamily - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 24 8367-910 bachelorfamily - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 24 I_got_13 bachelorfamily - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 24 E5kqdm15 bachelorfamily - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 24 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:29 pm

I think all the traveling is catching up with these guys since both of them have been sick the past week. It totally melts my heart that Shawn used to mostly only snap Doodle and now it's basically all Kait and Doodle snuggling and playing together heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

+37
megaa
Maddy
nikikass
Beach Lover
umngirl