SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 25 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by Linds911 Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:46 pm

Sharleen from Juan Pablo's season interviewed Kait.
http://www.flare.com/culture/kaitlyn-bristowe-bachelorette-interview/

Some of the answers I liked while reading.

KB: He understands that cheesy Love Languages thing [referencing the bestselling relationship tome The 5 Love Languages]. He gets it. He knows that my way of feeling loved is when he tells me. You can buy me flowers and whatever, and I’ll be like, “Meh.” I need you to just tell me, and he’s so good about that. His [love language] is affection [“Physical Touch,” according to the book], so he’s really good with that, too.

KB: In February we’re going to try to find a new apartment in Nashville that can be “ours.” [They’re currently living with Shawn’s sister.] We’ve been so busy we haven’t thought much about wedding planning. We’ve basically just started dating and nothing in our lives has been normal, so the most normal thing we can do is wait to plan a wedding, and just live together and be with each other.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

bachelorfamily - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 25 8367-910 bachelorfamily - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 25 I_got_13 bachelorfamily - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 25 E5kqdm15 bachelorfamily - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 25 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 25 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by Linds911 Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:52 pm

@mollymaaayne
sup sup sup @kaitlynbristowe @Shawn_Booth
bachelorfamily - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 25 CVGxX8CUsAAk5K3
https://twitter.com/mollymaaayne/status/671512853120229377/photo/1

So happy the bachelorette could join us tonight still waiting for our invitation to the wedding though guys by @kelsey_kackles

Gosh, they are perfect. #tinroof by @aaalliecat

bachelorfamily - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 25 8367-910 bachelorfamily - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 25 I_got_13 bachelorfamily - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 25 E5kqdm15 bachelorfamily - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 25 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:09 am

What a cute interview with Sharleen. It's great to see that her inherent Kaitlyn-icity is alive and well, even when coupled up now. And you can definitely see their love languages and it was even obvious on the show imo.

I wonder if their lease ends in Feb and that's why they'll be free to move; they're going to be so cute decorating their first home/apt.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:50 am

I want to see the pictures of Shawn, Kaitlyn and Nick together tonight! I'm proud they all put their differences aside for a good cause.

I loved that interview. I do wish they would rent a house so poor Tucker Doodle could have his own yard! I like how she explained why it isn't important for them to rush into planning a wedding. I think these two are in it for the long haul and will make it happily!
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:19 am

Ok last batch of fan pics, until they post some/Snap. Haven't seen any of the Bach group all together yet.
Cupcake Chris is there too Smiley

by @hollytempleton

Well I successfully embarrassed myself  Great meeting these people  by @esbarbour

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:02 am

Thanks, Linds! Looks like she stayed glued to Shawn's side the whole night. I'm surprised she even made an appearance, considering how sick she seemed earlier today. I guess she wanted to support her man (or maybe keep all the thirsty females at bay giggling).
Like many of you, I would like to see a pic of Nick and Kaitlyn together as well. Hopefully one will turn up.
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:06 am

I think Kaitlyn would have gone no matter how sick she was. I can only imagine the rumors or backlash if she missed it. People would have said stupid stuff like Kaitlyn couldn't handle being around Nick she has missed him so much or that she knew she couldn't control herself around Nick.

I'm not surprised she's glued to Shawn's side though, she has to support her man at all costs!!
algold29
algold29

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:40 am

There's a pic of Nick and Shawn together on Nick's thread here!!
algold29
algold29

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:06 am

Thanks Nashville for showing up tonight!! @shawn_booth18 @chrisstrandburg @kaitlynbristowe, @movember, and I are forever grateful!! #movember #bachelorfamily PS.. Still time to Donate!! Link in BIO!!! by @nickviall

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:19 pm

This reminds me of Shawn saying he'll have to breakup with Kait if Doodle doesn't approve laugh out loud heartbeat 

bachelorfamily - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 25 Image12

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by minnie_ Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:26 pm

All of them Smiley bachelorfamily - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 25 12269773_927069670719324_145195645_n
stephen_salyers NASHVILLE- you showed UP last night! It might have been a rainy mess outside, but it looked like Saturday night inside @tinroofnashville at the #SSMondayNightSocial! Thanks to the incredible talent that played, to @nickviall // @shawn_booth18 // @kaitlynbristowe // @chrisstrandburg // @daniel_h_finney // @carlywad & all the #bachelorette #bachelor for supporting the @movember in such a huge way.
minnie_
minnie_

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:57 pm

Thanks Minnie! What can I say? Shawn has some very idiotic ideas sometimes no no

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

+37
megaa
Maddy
nikikass
Beach Lover
umngirl