SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

soulmates - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 40 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by Alanna Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:40 pm

@crunchette, they have some silly snaps up right now with Shawn "healing" Kait's bird phobia with Home Alone laugh out loud I think the lack of periscoping is because Kait feels pressure to be funny on the spot and it stresses her out.

I love this tweet from the designer. It's always fun hearing how adorable and cuteness overload they are in person.

Such a fun day @kaitlynbristowe! I am so happy for you and Shawn. What a fun and loving couple you are! #SoulMates -eventsbyaly

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

soulmates - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 40 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by LenaActually Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 am

Kaitlyn's right, those do look like wedding pics. If these two don't make it down the aisle, we'll always have this photoshoot!  I remember reading that she wanted her wedding to be "bohemian honky-tonk" or something like that? Well, the crew behind this shoot somehow did just that! Well done.
:sweetheart:
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:06 am

Linds911 wrote:
This picture gives me all the feels. We are so lucky to be featured in @brides magazine for our engagement photo shoot. (Even though it looks like a wedding shot). Check out more photos and a little wedding planning insight by clicking the link in my bio.  @tdelallave @boojemedia Design- @eventsbyaly #Regram @brides  by @kaitlynbristowe

Thank you!  Amazing!  I have been busy with holiday festivities but was pleasantly surprised to catch up tonight with all of the latest and greatest of articles and engagement photos.  I might have to steal this photo for my avatar but will have to wait until tomorrow night.  (Unless someone takes it first which I would completely understand!).

I love how kait was teasing us about a TV wedding. Don't think TPTB will do another one but you never know. At least there will be more beautiful pictures. They are one gorgeous couple! Thanks again to everyone keeping us up to date on all things #Kaitboo. beatingheart
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:23 am

Linds911 wrote:Thanks Alanna! PINKHEART

This one is my favorite. heartbeat
soulmates - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 40 Kaitlyn-bristowe-shawn-booth-wedding-dress-standing

I love this one too Linda!! I wanted to say a special thanks to Alanna. Just saw that you were the one who first brought over the article and pictures! They are both so attractive!! Shawn has been working so hard and I am so proud of him. Hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season with family and friends!!! I love this time of year.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:23 am

Linds911 wrote:
This picture gives me all the feels. We are so lucky to be featured in @brides magazine for our engagement photo shoot. (Even though it looks like a wedding shot). Check out more photos and a little wedding planning insight by clicking the link in my bio.  @tdelallave @boojemedia Design- @eventsbyaly #Regram @brides  by @kaitlynbristowe

Love the pic beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart Shawn look soooooo hot, Kaitlyn is a really lucky lady :girlfan drooling
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:48 am

^^Shawn is giving Cupcake a run for his money in this photo.  So hot is right!  yes
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:29 am

Shawn's always had that smoldering, sexy look down...until Kait made him cry and whine laugh out loud Luckily, I think she's done with that these days yes

You're welcome @soccermom333, happy to help and find others to obsess over them Smiley

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:26 am

Linds911 wrote:
kaitlynbristowe

What an absolutely gorgeous photo of these 2! Kaitlyn can rock that deep red lipsmacker!
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:53 pm

Beautiful picture of them both, but probably the best photo of Shawn I can ever remember seeing.  He looks amazing.

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:16 pm

Shawn's eyes are captivating in that picture. It's so good to hear from those at the shoot how in love they are and that they are good together!
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:26 pm

Date night Smiley I like her summer Christmas dress! She's so effortlessly stylish.soulmates - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 40 Image25

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:52 pm

Just had to show off my avatar! giggling

They are both so beautiful. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

+37
megaa
Maddy
nikikass
Beach Lover
umngirl