SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 73 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by soccermom333 Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:44 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
gatorfan1987 wrote:not sure if i can post this here or if this has been posted already but i thought it was cute!
http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/shawn-booth-plans-to-propose-to-kaitlyn-bristowe-again-w164811

Great article! Thanks for posting.

This is what I love about this couple, they are truly in love and a great match.  Strip away the cameras, SM, negativity and you have a beautiful love story and a couple that was meant to be together.  Such a joy to observe.  l o v e

Perfectly said MiniDiva!! :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 73 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by dw_a_mom Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:27 pm

I am glad they will make it their own, have a real proposal. The proposals on the show aren't real; we have to look for signals after the show like engagement parties or 2nd proposals, that happen 6 months to a year after the season has ended.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:24 am

She's missing him aww & he is too. Hope she's heading home soon. Smiley
shawn_booth18 I miss you tutz.

Getting lonely in Van at the @rwhotelgeorgia without you @shawn_booth18. #bigbedforthisgirl by @kaitlynbristowe

@kaitlynbristowe
Getting lonely here without you @Shawn_Booth!
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 73 Cbtgn5FUAAAMYWs

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 73 1f49c

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 73 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 73 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 73 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 73 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:24 pm

gatorfan1987 wrote:not sure if i can post this here or if this has been posted already but i thought it was cute!
http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/shawn-booth-plans-to-propose-to-kaitlyn-bristowe-again-w164811

Oh my gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Soooo romantic, adorable, and appropriate! I rarely feel "forced" TV proposals are romantic -- especially when the lead is the female because she already knows who she chose and it's a pretty good bet that he'll propose right then and there. At least when then lead is male, his soon-to-be fiancé isn't 100% sure she's going to be chosen so there's at least SOME element of surprise.

Anyway, I have so many questions about this event. Will family will be there? There was a point on the show after Shawn got her parent's blessing when I thought Leslie was about to say "I wish we could be there [for the proposal]" but she was cut off. Also, how do you propose without a ring? Would he get her some kind of 2nd ring? And finally, I don't believe any other couple from the show has done such a thing, so Kaitlyn would have been more surprised had he not let the cat out of the bag! He said he's great at keeping secrets, but I think his excitement got the best of him this time. giggling

(And I have to comment about the flowers he got for her on Valentine's Day: Not a red rose in sight!!!!!!!! Smart man.)

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:16 pm

Todd Hancock interviewed Kaitlyn last week.  It sounds like the full interview can be found on iTunes, but 10 minutes of it was aired on Friday's "Toddcast Podcast."  It was a nice, relaxed interview.  Some of the things they discussed:  B'ette, Netflix, sports, going to the movies, music, dancing vs singing, and if she ever had a near-death experience.  (As usual, she mentioned Shawn's name about 100 times giggling )  Some new info:  she said Shawn got the microphone for her to do podcasts, and she just had an audition for a Warner Brothers cartoon.  

Interview starts at 36:00

https://soundcloud.com/toddcastpodcast/ep-57-3-days-grace-neil-s-tsn-blake-price-bachelorette-kaitlyn-bristowe-02-19-16

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:18 pm

I love that whenever Shawn and Kait aren't together for whatever reason, Kait starts immediately posting about missing him and gushing about him pretty much. Reminds me when she was "keeping the end a secret" while the show was airing and her sm couldn't calm down who was the f1 laugh out loud 

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 73 Image11

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:40 pm

I never even considered the idea of a second proposal, but now that I hear it, it sounds like a great idea. I know how they were represented on the show really stings them. And they like to do things on their own terms so I'm glad he's gonna do it.

Reading that People article though, I'm getting doubtful a wedding will be happening this year. I don't know.. A few months in Nashville, summer in Vancouver, then a permanent residence after that. I would love if they had a wedding in Van but I seriously doubt it.
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:42 pm

LenaActually wrote:I never even considered the idea of a second proposal, but now that I hear it, it sounds like a great idea. I know how they were represented on the show really stings them. And they like to do things on their own terms so I'm glad he's gonna do it.

Reading that People article though, I'm getting doubtful a wedding will be happening this year. I don't know.. A few months in Nashville, summer in Vancouver, then a permanent residence after that. I would love if they had a wedding in Van but I seriously doubt it.
Yeahhh. I'm not feeling 2016-wedding vibes either. I just don't think it's high on K's priority list because like she said in that podcast, there's no way he's ever leaving her because he LOVES (heartbeat) her so there's no rush to "lock him down." I'm okay with that as a fan, not that they care what I think laugh out loud She's a non-traditional girl and they should do their own thing imo.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Chick2480 Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:45 pm

You have to remember that if they really plan on a televised wedding it can be thrown together quickly.... Where most people take a year or more to plan I can bet one put on by a television company can happen quickly and she wouldn't have to do much of anything. So it's still possible.

Chick2480

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:52 pm

Chick2480 wrote:You have to remember that if they really plan on a televised wedding it can be thrown together quickly.... Where most people take a year or more to plan I can bet one put on by a television company can happen quickly and she wouldn't have to do much of anything.  So it's still possible.

You've got a point...I mean, the Janner wedding seems like it was put together in a few months. And I don't think either bride or groom had a lot of input towards the planning. At least it didn't seem like it, since all of a sudden they were getting married without even an inkling or a clue about it on social media.
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:11 pm

Ooh love all the new avatars ;)

Yeah I'm fine with them not jumping straight into wedding planning as well. Let them enjoy their time together. Smiley Once they get to that 1 year then maybe they can start laugh out loud if they were to have a TV wedding I wouldn't except any news until maybe a few months before it were to actually happen. Between Bachelorette & BIP filming it couldn't happen until this winter or early next year so we got a long ways to go. Wait and see! Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 73 1f49c

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 73 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 73 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 73 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 73 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:31 pm

Yeah but can we imagine Kait and Shawn letting tptb have their way with them again for a wedding? I can't see it, even for a free wedding when they can get a basically free one like Des/Chris simply for being an Ette couple.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

+37
megaa
Maddy
nikikass
Beach Lover
umngirl