SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 74 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by Linds911 Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:34 pm

Yeah true laugh out loud regardless they'll just SnapChat the whole thing laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 74 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 74 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 74 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 74 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 74 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by Linds911 Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:50 pm

Oh this was posted yesterday. Video/article all about Tucker! Bonus from their People Spread. He just sleeps on top of them the whole time. giggling

http://www.peoplepets.com/2016/02/19/article/bachelorettes-kaitlyn-bristowe-and-shawn-booth-tucker-dog?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 74 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 74 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 74 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 74 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:06 am

^^
Tucker DESERVES his own vid, so this was perfect! I'm glad they did a little story on him. PINKHEART
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:06 am

So cute! I think Tuck is going to be pretty devastated when they leave him for Vancouver this summer sad

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:07 am

^^
Oh, no! He has to come, too!
LenaActually
LenaActually

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:12 am

A little late to the avatar party but had to get in on the action. Hehe! I absolutely love all of the new pictures. Coming up on their one year anniversary, I am glad they waited to post this article.

As far as the wedding goes....I would love to see a TV wedding but I don't see Kait and Shawn giving TPTB all the control. Who knows though, if the money was good enough they just might. I bet Janner received a nice paycheck. At the very least, there will be a paid exclusive with People mag! I am just happy we can look forward to a beautiful second proposal. Shawn is so romantic! I hope they continue to fall even more in love and just enjoy living their lives! l o v e
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:57 am

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 74 Izrtis
Extratv

Kaitlyn Bristowe and Shawn Booth play coy about "surprises" in store: https://t.co/w0BuHGBua3
LenaActually
LenaActually

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:40 am

Aww - sweet they way they are still looking at each other. awwww

TBH, I don't care about a wedding, unless it happens and I'd really enjoy seeing it if it does someday, but I don't think about it as a fan of theirs.  I just love that I got to watch them genuinely and obviously and mutually fall in love on the show in a way that jumped out of the screen at me.  Doesn't happen often to me really only other couple that grabbed me like that while watching the show was Jash, so I loved seeing them fall and glad it is working out for them in RL so far.

I hope they continue to be happy and live life their way, wedding or not. They rock in that regard IMO.

Oh and I bet Shawn is such a proud doggie-dad with Tucker getting some of the spotlight.

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:16 pm

I've been thinking about the second proposal and a TV wedding.  Let's face it, while they were on the show their dating life was majorly controlled.  I believe Kaitlyn said the show planned all of the dates and even selected the men for each group date.  So the only thing she could control was who went on which 1-on-1 date.  Sure, she got to pick WHO the man was at the end, but the WHERE, WHEN, and HOW of the proposal was pre-determined by the producers...and apparently TPTB's idea of a dream proposal isn't what Kaitlyn nor Shawn had in their minds so they want to do it over.  I love the idea.

I'd say having ABC televise a wedding would basically be the same thing.  S&K might be able to pick their clothes, some flowers, some guests, etc.  But it would really be done based on WHEN, WHERE, and HOW it works for TPTB -- not catered to the desires of K&S.  Plus, K&S have repeatedly said that if they went that route they'd want a private wedding, too...just for family.  (That idea bamboozles me a bit since I'm not sure which wedding would be the "real" one.  no idea  )  Anyway, it's for all of these reasons that I don't really see a TV wedding as the best option for them...they march to their own drum.

@soccermom333 - love your avi!!!

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:14 pm

"A beautiful woman (**who is also intelligent, funny, down to earth, family oriented, hardworking, even tempered, energetic, humble, honest, trusting, dependable, etc.**) is a man's best accessory". Photo: #Janner wedding by @shawn_booth18

A good looking man is a woman's best accessory  #TooEasy by @kaitlynbristowe

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:44 am

I love the pics!!! They are soooo cute beatingheart
The new SC Kaitlyn cut Shawns hair is so funny ! I dont now if I like Shawn with longer hair ???
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:39 am

The hair cutting snap was so adorable, and pretty much solid proof that Shawn loves K more than his hair laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

+37
megaa
Maddy
nikikass
Beach Lover
umngirl