SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 2 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

Post by Diana Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:25 am

It is so funny to me because he really did act like he was to "good" for BIP but then he'll do this show? Unbelievable. rotfl
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 2 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

Post by Beach Lover Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:43 am

Sounds like if they were serious she would have gone for it!  Maybe her age scared them off.

Juliana Tustin ‏@jewllz13  7h7 hours ago
I mean look at those dimples (smiling face emoticons with heart eyes) man I wish I wasn't 19 or I'd climb him like a tree
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:48 am

AnandaMarie wrote:She just happened to be 19, but the point is that they're picking girls up from the side of the road to date Josh. Does he have any respect for himself anymore?
He's just counting the money.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:49 am

Diana wrote:It is so funny to me because he really did act like he was to "good" for BIP but then he'll do this show? Unbelievable. rotfl

He said he wouldn't do the Bachelorette again either. He has dignity man.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:54 am

rhondam wrote:
AnandaMarie wrote:She just happened to be 19, but the point is that they're picking girls up from the side of the road to date Josh. Does he have any respect for himself anymore?
He's just counting the money.

Of course. And the fame. I hope he realizes that there's a difference between good publicity and bad publicity.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:15 am

AnandaMarie wrote:Juliana Tustin ‏@jewllz13  · 3h3 hours ago  
We're in Santa Monica and just got asked to be on a reality tv show and go on a date with @jmurbulldog on a freakin' yacht!!!!

hmm, how odd, this was tweeted at the same time, but not brought here? Because I assume it tells the whole story?? Obviously she was not asked to be his date. no no

Juliana Tustin ‏@jewllz13 7 hours ago
Bahahahahahaha just makin' a joke

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:18 am

Georgia Lindsay wrote:
AnandaMarie wrote:Juliana Tustin ‏@jewllz13  · 3h3 hours ago  
We're in Santa Monica and just got asked to be on a reality tv show and go on a date with @jmurbulldog on a freakin' yacht!!!!

hmm, how odd, this was tweeted at the same time, but not brought here? Because I assume it tells the whole story?? Obviously she was not asked to be his date.  no no

Juliana Tustin ‏@jewllz13  7 hours ago
Bahahahahahaha just makin' a joke

She said that she was just making a joke immediately after the tweet saying ".... man I wish I wasn't 19 or else I'd climb him like a tree". I think she was joking about "climbing him like a tree". Why would she say she was joking about being asked to date him and right after post another tweet saying that she was asked to date a famous guy on TV. It's pretty clear that she meant she was joking about "climbing him like a tree". I do believe that they did ask her to date him though and she either said no or the producers said no when they found out how old she was.

Last edited by AnandaMarie on Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:48 am; edited 4 times in total
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:22 am

To each his own, I doubt it, jmo

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:23 am

I want to know what MommaMurrary would think of this show...

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:23 am

I agree, AnandaMarie. The joke was about climbing Josh like a tree. She tweeted this after the tweet about making a joke. I think she really was asked to date Josh too.

Juliana Tustin ‏@jewllz13 7h7 hours ago
How come I can get asked to date a famous guy on a tv show, but I can't get a date in real life...... #foreveralone
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:00 am

peggy0221 wrote:I want to know what MommaMurrary would think of this show...
I'm fairly sure she knows it is crap TV but imo, Josh, his parents and siblings all share in the little joke that is this new opportunity for him to quickly make some fast cash by simply doing a little acting. They're not even going to look back, if they even watch it. I only see Josh looking forward to the next gig if it isn't already in the works.  Jmho
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:13 am

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Josh goes on a "date" with Brandy.  They seem like they have a lot in common.  Both are so classy. Hugesmile
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

+69
sosleepy
Eagle Eye
Tiggerlgh
eirekay
Joshswife