SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 3 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

Post by bluwavz Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:54 am

It's really a classy bunch all around. Josh is in some good company. And not just Brandi! I was googling Calum Best and Jessica White who are both on the show with him. Lordy.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 3 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

Post by rhondam Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:04 am

Josh is the only cast member I've heard of!! Winning! laugh out loud
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:33 am

I don't find it surprising at all that they're picking up girls off the street. The "experts" probably want to see his pick-up skills and the dates are more about applying the tools he's learned rather than actually meeting someone. Sounds humiliating, but what can you expect from a show like this?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:39 am

It could be a lot worse. They could hire actors to act the part of a random girls off the street. That could be funny and cruel.
The show is reality train wreck. Easy money, no other reason.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:12 pm

Considering the cast members, this is the worst idea for Josh, IMO.
But BOR wants that fame no matter what. no no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:04 pm

Josh on Famously Single & Andi writing a book = modern day Jake & Vienna
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:07 pm

peggy0221 wrote:I want to know what MommaMurrary would think of this show...

Someone responded to RS's tweet announcing Josh was doing this show with 'how did Momma Murray allow that?! I thought, this should be a red flag for any future GF, that the first reaction from so many (myself included) is what his mom thinks laugh out loud.

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 3 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:12 pm

Ah, I love coming to this thread for my laughs. I love you all. Nearly lost it at the last two posts. laugh out loud laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:26 pm

I can see the tabloids already: "Josh and Brandi find love in a hopeless place" :thud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:56 pm

Kashathediva wrote:It could be a lot worse. They could hire actors to act the part of a random girls off the street. That could be funny and cruel.
The show is reality train wreck. Easy money, no other reason.

I definitely see easy money being the top reason but two others I think are:

--extending his 15 minutes of fame
--getting his version of the MeAndi story out

Maybe he also thinks he will look really good cantstopl when you compare him to the other contestants on the show (not true but he probably thinks this).

A train wreck for sure IMO. no no It's really incredible the things they will come up with for these shows.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:04 pm

Maybe it's me, but I don't see this far after the fact, there is any story to get out. It's over. In the time it's been over many, other real celebs have started and ended relationships. These things happen and are common occurrences.
The best way to show he has moved on is to move on, so hopefully no further statement regarding his past will come to light. However, making good choices is not always his strong suit.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:21 pm

I agree Kasha, but I think Josh is very much tit for tat and their relationship was probably marred with immature back and forth stuff (my impression of some of their statements). So this is him getting back at Andi for the tell all book.

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 3 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

+69
sosleepy
Eagle Eye
Tiggerlgh
eirekay
Joshswife