SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

24 - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 31 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:12 pm

What do you mean Hannah falls more on the 18yr old side? She's 20 right?

I have no issue's with age gaps either, but anyone under 23-24 with a 10-15- etc age difference IMO is a bit much, 20 yrs old is just creepy to me. Unless they have tons of life experience behind them, and are very mature for their age, otherwise, it's IMO exciting to be involved with an older person. The problem is that person isn't into the same things as a 23-24 yr old and sooner or later the younger one will feel like they missed out on a lot. Speaking from experience of course. 24 - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 31 2498057887

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

24 - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 31 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

Post by Beach Lover Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:32 pm

I'm not trying to play devils advocate here because I think 20 seems very young too.  I have a daughter just a few months older than Hannah and I would probably struggle with the idea of her dating a 31 yr. old.  At the same time, my daughter is more mature and wise to the world than most of the 22-25 yr. olds that I know. So it really just depends on the person. The way I see it, Hannah appears atleast initially to be many of the things Josh is looking for. She's gorgeous, appears kind and caring, appears to love children, and loves to help others. There must have been some connection they had in talking that made him want to pursue this.  It's not a crazy concept that someone could possibly find that right person but the timing is just way off.  If she was just 2-3 older, would that make it all better and more acceptable?
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:07 pm

I wonder how Hannah's family feels about it. It's not their decision but most parents wouldn't approve of their 20 year old daughter dating a 31 year old man. Josh's sister is 23 I think. I even wonder how he would feel about her dating a 34 year old man.
It also doesn't really make Josh look good. Reality Steve said something today about Josh dating a girl who's barely legal.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:23 pm

How all of a sudden his type are young blonde models. He just keeps going younger! They supposedly met through "mutual friends" which ones? I don't think he's ever been in UT the past few months. In the People article he says "they just started talking". Uh so NYC was the first time meeting?? It's just so odd to me but whatever his choice!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  24 - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 31 1f49c

24 - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 31 8367-910 24 - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 31 I_got_13 24 - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 31 E5kqdm15 24 - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 31 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:53 pm

I turned 20 a few months ago and the thought of dating a 31 year old is weird as sh*t to me. And I know for certain that my parents and next to all my family members would have a HUGE problem with it and think any 31 year old trying to date a 20 year old is beyond creepy tbh

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:06 pm

Thank you ReneeM. I could not see letting my daughter of that age travel to NYC by herself to meet a guy that age for the first or second time either. SMH

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:17 pm

My parents never would've approved either when I was that age. Which is why they never knew I dated a much older guy at that age and still don't. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:28 pm

I'm laughing at the idea that as a 20 yo old (college soph/junior whose parents are paying for a dorm probably under the supervision of a "grown" 21 yo RA for perspective), I'd be boarding a plane to go meet up with a random dude who "met" me while vigourously scrolling through Instagram, and my parents would be ok with that. I don't care how mature you are, that's mentally still a kid. Just no.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:58 pm

I see nothing wrong with the age difference. I would think that the strong connection would be their faith and love of the Lord. That is a very strong connection to have. She seems sweet & kind by her comments and comments made to her. Josh dealt with a lot of drama and probably wants a kind, God loving person that puts others before herself just as Josh does. I would like to see this work out for them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:01 pm

College kids are not under The "supervision" of a "grown up 21yo RA" in most colleges .. Other than per the legit role that RAs play .. They are pretty free to come and go as they please .. The girl is a legal adult .. And most college kids don't tell their parents every tidbit if info anyways

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:20 pm

Jeepers wrote:College kids are not under The "supervision" of a "grown up 21yo RA" in most colleges .. Other than per the legit role that RAs play .. They are pretty free to come and go as they please .. The girl is a legal adult .. And most college kids don't tell their parents every tidbit if info anyways

Most teens and college kids tell their parents next to nothing when it's something they don't think their parents should know.
Sorry, imo living right outside NYC, I would not want my 20 yr old daughter traveling by herself to meet up with someone she had never met irl. This is an episode right out of Law and Order SVU or Investigative ID. I don't care if its Josh or Howdy Doody. (they do kind of look a like).
If it's in so much shared good faith and holy holies--he could fly to her home turf and meet her on her terms vs gotham. I have difficulty seeing separate 400 dollar a night hotel rooms and waking up early to go to church on that Sunday weekend. Maybe I am wrong.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:23 pm

I guess it's just a difference of opinion but I see so many things wrong with a 31 year old guy dating a 20 year old. It's a little creepy and doesn't make Josh look good at all. She was a teenager last year. I'd normally blame them both, but Josh is really the adult here.
How do we even know that she's a kind, 'God loving' person? People can easily use social media to misrepresent themselves. She's a model, she wants to be famous. She needs to be nice to her followers.
I think that saying Josh puts others before himself is debatable. Why didn't he put the charity before himself and not take Hannah to the event. He did a disservice to the charity by taking her and it seems like he just has to take a girl whenever he goes out with the guys from the show. Last year, he took Anna to an event with the guys from the show in Las Vegas and now he takes Hannah to this.
I don't know if she's a nice person or not. I wish she'd find a nice guy who is her age.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

+69
sosleepy
Eagle Eye
Tiggerlgh
eirekay
Joshswife