SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

24 - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 32 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

Post by nannymargie Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:56 pm

AnandaMarie wrote:I guess it's just a difference of opinion but I see so many things wrong with a 31 year old guy dating a 20 year old. It's a little creepy and doesn't make Josh look good at all. She was a teenager last year. I'd normally blame them both, but Josh is really the adult here.
How do we even know that she's a kind, 'God loving' person? People can easily use social media to misrepresent themselves. She's a model, she wants to be famous. She needs to be nice to her followers.
I think that saying Josh puts others before himself is debatable. Why didn't he put the charity before himself and not take Hannah to the event. He did a disservice to the charity by taking her and it seems like he just has to take a girl whenever he goes out with the guys from the show. Last year, he took Anna to an event with the guys from the show in Las Vegas and now he takes Hannah to this.
I don't know if she's a nice person or not. I wish she'd find a nice guy who is her age.

I agree with your post. Also does she looks like she is ready to be a wife and mother at 20 like Josh always claims he wanted. He keeps dating the wrong type of girls if he truly wants to get married and start a family.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

24 - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 32 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:03 pm

B-O-R

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:27 pm

I wonder what his mother thinks of this. Does she really approve of him dating a girl younger then her daughter? then again she didn't want him to "cut the cord" while engaged to Andi so...

Last edited by Linds911 on Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:19 pm; edited 2 times in total

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

24 - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 32 8367-910 24 - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 32 I_got_13 24 - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 32 E5kqdm15 24 - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 32 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:31 pm

24 - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 32 2498057887 :shocked!: 24 - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 32 2498057887 I think I might have just had an overactive bladder mistake laughing. No emolji for that huh?

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:49 pm

Linds911 wrote:I wonder what his mother thinks of this. Does she really approve of him dating a girl younger then her daughter? then again she didn't want him to "cut the cord" while dating with Andi so...

Dating a little girl is the perfect way to not cut the cord. I also think she wants a daughter in law that she can control and I'm sure it's usually much easier to control a little girl as opposite to a more mature woman.

I would love to know what Hannah's parents think of their daughter spending time with a 31 year old man in a hotel room. How would they feel about Josh saying that they were going back to their hotel room to eat ice cream and watch movies.  As some of you here pointed out, maybe they don't know. I wish the girl's parents would read the article.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:59 pm

AnandaMarie,  I will say that maybe saying they were going to go back to their hotel room and watch movies and eat ice cream wasn't a PC thing to say about his new girlfriend.   But see, that was one of the things that I loved about Josh was when he and Andi together would not always have a filter on what they said but they had that easy banter which I found fun and playful between them.  But with his new girlfriend maybe he'll have to watch what he says because of her age.  I feel I know Josh well enough that he didn't mean what it might sound like to others.

Last edited by Laura Walsh on Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:59 pm

I think this proves josh is not what he pretended to be on andi season this is why I think him and andi did not work out I do not think it was all andi fault that relationship did not work out jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:08 pm

Yikes I didn't even know about the hotel room with ice cream and movies. This is why I never liked his lack of filter. Sometimes it's a good thing to bite your tongue. You don't have to say everything!

By the way when does Famously Single air? So pumped up for that. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:09 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:AnandaMarie,  I will say that maybe saying they were going to go back to their hotel room and watch movies and eat ice cream wasn't a PC thing to say about his new girlfriend.   But see, that was one of the things that I loved about Josh was when he and Andi together would not always have a filter on what they said but they had that easy banter which I found fun and playful between them.  But with his new girlfriend maybe he'll have to watch what he says because of her age.  I feel I know Josh well enough that he probably didn't mean what most people will think he meant.

I understand. It might be playful and fun when the girl is closer to his age. It sounds creepier because she's a little girl.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:24 pm

timfan wrote:I think this proves josh is not what he pretended to be on andi season this is why I think him and andi did not work out I do not think it was all andi fault that relationship did not work out jmo

ITA. Not the Josh I became a fan of 2 yrs ago. Maybe that's because I liked how he was with her & was this sweet guy and now it's just not a good look.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

24 - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 32 8367-910 24 - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 32 I_got_13 24 - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 32 E5kqdm15 24 - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 32 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:58 pm

Wondering if he is suffering from early onset concussion dementia. :headbanging :headbanging :headbanging :headbanging :headbanging

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:07 pm

I get the young age thing. I really do. But she's not a little girl. My daughter would absolutely HATE for me to refer to her like that. Once they are eighteen they are technically adults. And when a person goes off to college they become much more independent of their parents. I'm fortunate that my daughter still shares her plans with us and asks our opinions on things, but she is old enough to make her own decisions.

It's being assumed that Hannah went to NYC on her own to meet Josh. I mentioned in a post up thread that one of her best friends went out there with her and also attended the party. So she doesn't appear to have traveled alone at all.

Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

+69
sosleepy
Eagle Eye
Tiggerlgh
eirekay
Joshswife