SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

24 - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 61 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

Post by bluwavz Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:35 pm

^yup. I pretty much feel the same way. If #26 wants to go on BiP, eh whatever. I just hope he brings #25 with him. Am I the only one who would be excited if they did a double Bachelor with those two guys? cheeky :winkie: :uptonogood
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

24 - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 61 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:47 pm

Right there with you blu!

#25 and #26 need to stick together... BIP or next Bach!

I can just picture dates for their season...  Group dates consisting of even more competitions than normal.  For example: who can drink or not spill the most Advocrap Spark or coffee while holding a modeling pose and of course clothing would be limited and unbuttoned.  laugh out loud :uptonogood

I don't actually mind (but not overly fond of) either guy...but oh what fun it would mean!  Ratings gold and what a snark fest it could be.  Hugesmile
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:07 pm

nannymargie wrote:
Loveinterest wrote:From what I gathered from Josh, I don't think he cares less what people think of him. Personally, I love that!  He seems to love meeting people, doing things with friends, and living life. I think he would be nuts not to do any of these shows.  He can have fun, get paid and make his fanbase happy that they get to watch him.  

I think Josh cares very much what people think of him.  Being on a third reality just seems pretty desperate to keep himself in the limelight. It shows me he is not interested in finding a nice woman to marry and start a family with. The 2 he sorta dated proves that. IMO of course.

He is desperate to stay famous. Three reality shows provide the best evidence of that. I also don't think he has that much of a fan base anymore and maybe that's why he's doing the show. Josh used to get over 50K likes on an instagram post during the months after the bachelorette aired. Now he gets approximately 5K likes on a picture. A lot of people don't care about him anymore.
But he certainly craves attention and compliments because they give him an ego boost. I kinda hope he gets a bad edit on BIP so he'll stay away from my TV in the future.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:44 pm

There's no evidence of a 3rd reality show, yet, though. Or have I missed something?  There are a million reasons he could've gone to LA that had absolutely nothing to do with BIP and TPTB that partain to the show.  And meeting up with Elan could've been as simple as running into him accidentally or on purpose (planned by both of them).  For all I know it had something to do with his upcoming show.  Maybe he'll be on BIP, maybe not, but one trip to LA and a picture with Elan doesn't prove anything to me, yet.  JMO.

Did anyone by chance call in and ask him what his trip to LA was for? Hugesmile
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:23 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:There's no evidence of a 3rd reality show, yet, though.  Or have I missed something?  There are a million reasons he could've gone to LA that had absolutely nothing to do with BIP and TPTB that partain to the show.  And meeting up with Elan could've been as simple as running into him accidentally or on purpose (planned by both of them).  For all I know it had something to do with his upcoming show.  Maybe he'll be on BIP, maybe not, but one trip to LA and a picture with Elan doesn't prove anything to me, yet.  JMO.

Good Post
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:39 pm

AnandaMarie wrote:

He is desperate to stay famous. Three reality shows provide the best evidence of that. I also don't think he has that much of a fan base anymore and maybe that's why he's doing the show. Josh used to get over 50K likes on an instagram post during the months after the bachelorette aired. Now he gets approximately 5K likes on a picture. A lot of people don't care about him anymore.
But he certainly craves attention and compliments because they give him an ego boost. I kinda hope he gets a bad edit on BIP so he'll stay away from my TV in the future.

I guess we need to wait and see if he even does BIP or a third show since there is no proof that he is.  

As far as fans go, yes, his SM following has shrunk in the two years since the Bachelorette aired but he still seems to have plenty of fans.  I would not compare to two years ago because all the couples that come off the show have huge followings and likes on their posts.  When they break up, those eventually dwindle.  Josh has lost followers but he had still been averaging about 8-10k likes on his posts just as of a few weeks ago. They just went down to 4-5k this past week.  But that's still pretty descent for a past contestant, especially one two years out.  Andi may have more followers as a former lead (twice as many as Josh) but she's gone down to an average of about 10-12k likes on her IG posts (She often gets more likes when she posts with other popular Bach people).  So really they both have dropped significantly since the months after their season ended when they were both getting 50k+ likes on their posts.  So , I guess in all fairness one could say people must not care so much about Andi anymore either.  Yet she's out marketing a tell-all book.  I'm sure that's not at all to stay relevant and "famous".
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:05 pm

Beach Lover wrote:
AnandaMarie wrote:

I guess we need to wait and see if he even does BIP or a third show since there is no proof that he is.  

As far as fans go, yes, his SM following has shrunk in the two years since the Bachelorette aired but he still seems to have plenty of fans.  I would not compare to two years ago because all the couples that come off the show have huge followings and likes on their posts.  When they break up, those eventually dwindle.  Josh has lost followers but he had still been averaging about 8-10k likes on his posts just as of a few weeks ago. They just went down to 4-5k this past week.  But that's still pretty descent for a past contestant, especially one two years out.  Andi may have more followers as a former lead (twice as many as Josh) but she's gone down to an average of about 10-12k likes on her IG posts (She often gets more likes when she posts with other popular Bach people).  So really they both have dropped significantly since the months after their season ended when they were both getting 50k+ likes on their posts.  So , I guess in all fairness one could say people must not care so much about Andi anymore either.  Yet she's out marketing a tell-all book.  I'm sure that's not at all to stay relevant and "famous".

What does Andi and her followers and book have to do with Josh? I wasn't comparing them at all.
Imo, being the lead doesn't necessarily mean someone will have more followers. Des was the lead just before Andi, she married her final 1 and she has less followers than Josh does. Imo, followers and likes has to do with likablility of the person and interest in their lives. Josh has lost a lot of that.
He claims to hate fame and all that stuff, yet there's a possibility of him going on a third reality show. I just think that his words and actions don't match up and some of the things he says are very hypocritical. Oh well, maybe BIP will do some good in terms of people seeing how desperate for fame Josh really is. He also claims to love his dog. She had cancer and still has chemo. Is he going to leave her with someone else so he can go hook up with girls on a beach while desperately hanging on to the little bit of fame he still has.
BIP will also give us some names to add to his list of 'dates' (well I call them hookups). I think he went out with a girl named Brooke once, then he invited Ashley I to an Advocare mixer in NY, then came Anna, then came Hannah.... and who knows who else that we don't know of.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:06 pm

I actually don't rank #26 that highly on the famewhore aka in need of Bach Rehab list. I may not care for what he does for a living but he does at least work unlike a lot of these Bach folks who merely live off shilling and appearances (basically getting paid for doing really nothing). He's only been on this show once and it's not a certainty that he'll be on it again. Yeah FS looks like a poopshow but I've already criticized and snarked on him for that one back when he was announced on that drivel and I'm sure I'll have more to come when I actually watch the show. I dunno. Perhaps I'm feeling generous today towards #26. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:36 pm

AnandaMarie wrote:

What does Andi and her followers and book have to do with Josh? I wasn't comparing them at all.
Imo, being the lead doesn't necessarily mean someone will have more followers. Des was the lead just before Andi, she married her final 1 and she has less followers than Josh does. Imo, followers and likes has to do with likablility of the person and interest in their lives. Josh has lost a lot of that.
He claims to hate fame and all that stuff, yet there's a possibility of him going on a third reality show. I just think that his words and actions don't match up and some of the things he says are very hypocritical. Oh well, maybe BIP will do some good in terms of people seeing how desperate for fame Josh really is. He also claims to love his dog. She had cancer and still has chemo. Is he going to leave her with someone else so he can go hook up with girls on a beach while desperately hanging on to the little bit of fame he still has.
BIP will also give us some names to add to his list of 'dates' (well I call them hookups). I think he went out with a girl named Brooke once, then he invited Ashley I to an Advocare mixer in NY, then came Anna, then came Hannah.... and who knows who else that we don't know of.

Where to start...so many things I don't agree with here, I can't possibly cover it all.

But I will say that hardly a playboy does it make for Josh to briefly date two women (Anna & Hannah) in the 15 months since a breakup.  Ashley I. was not a hook-up. It's been confirmed nothing happened by both parties involved.  And the girl named Brooke that's being referred to was supposedly a group outing with mutual friends.   So why is Josh being condemned here as though he's this player that's hooking up all the time?  There is absolutely no evidence that this is the case at all.  

As far as the possibility of him doing BIP, that remains to be seen.  But I would never accuse him of leaving Sabel for fame chasing and beach hook-ups.  I don't think anyone can dispute the love he has for his dog.  Josh has been a very attentive, loving father to her, especially through her sickness.

And when has Josh ever said he hated fame?  I think he appreciates the platform he had to help people (and his business, of course).  He has made it very clear that he loves to meet new people and have new experiences.  Has he maybe changed his mind about some things or made some comments that could end up seeming hypocritical now. Sure.  But I guarantee you that most people could be accused of the same.  I see hypocrisy amongst much of Bach nation as well as this forum.  

As far as his following or popularity dropping, that seems to happen when you are a few years removed from your season.  Personally, I also think part of it is because people have taken sides and are still bitter over the Andi breakup. The fact that he hasn't really shared his side of things hasn't helped him and Andi, with her media coverage and book, has the upper hand.  If he was really such a bad guy, I don't think she would have loved him the way she supposedly did.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:31 pm

We don't know if he will go on BIP, but if he does, then is it fair to accuse him of leaving the sick dog he claims to love to hook up with girls on a beach?
I agree that his popularity drops after time. It's true for all past contestants but if he does BIP, it seems like he's desperately trying to hold on on the little bit of fame he has left. Really, why do another reality show?
But I guess it remains to be seen.....
Not calling him a player but Brooke was a date though. He took her to a Hozier concert on March 13th last year. I think he met friends at some point that night but people tweeted about seeing him with a woman.

Last edited by AnandaMarie on Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:36 pm

Beach Lover wrote:
AnandaMarie wrote:

Where to start...so many things I don't agree with here, I can't possibly cover it all.

But I will say that hardly a playboy does it make for Josh to briefly date two women (Anna & Hannah) in the 15 months since a breakup.  Ashley I. was not a hook-up. It's been confirmed nothing happened by both parties involved.  And the girl named Brooke that's being referred to was supposedly a group outing with mutual friends.   So why is Josh being condemned here as though he's this player that's hooking up all the time?  There is absolutely no evidence that this is the case at all.  

As far as the possibility of him doing BIP, that remains to be seen.  But I would never accuse him of leaving Sabel for fame chasing and beach hook-ups.  I don't think anyone can dispute the love he has for his dog.  Josh has been a very attentive, loving father to her, especially through her sickness.

And when has Josh ever said he hated fame?  I think he appreciates the platform he had to help people (and his business, of course).  He has made it very clear that he loves to meet new people and have new experiences.  Has he maybe changed his mind about some things or made some comments that could end up seeming hypocritical now. Sure.  But I guarantee you that most people could be accused of the same.  I see hypocrisy amongst much of Bach nation as well as this forum.  

As far as his following or popularity dropping, that seems to happen when you are a few years removed from your season.  Personally, I also think part of it is because people have taken sides and are still bitter over the Andi breakup. The fact that he hasn't really shared his side of things hasn't helped him and Andi, with her media coverage and book, has the upper hand.  If he was really such a bad guy, I don't think she would have loved him the way she supposedly did.
Excellent Post !!!!!
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:44 pm

bluwavz wrote:I actually don't rank #26 that highly on the famewhore aka in need of Bach Rehab list. I may not care for what he does for a living but he does at least work unlike a lot of these Bach folks who merely live off shilling and appearances (basically getting paid for doing really nothing). He's only been on this show once and it's not a certainty that he'll be on it again. Yeah FS looks like a poopshow but I've already criticized and snarked on him for that one back when he was announced on that drivel and I'm sure I'll have more to come when I actually watch the show. I dunno. Perhaps I'm feeling generous today towards #26. cheeky

Ditto.^^^^^  My Josh issues have softened.  Watching Josh loving and caring for Sable has been the real icebreaker.  Also seeing Josh actually have a job even if it isn't my cup of tea, still it's a job.  And my growing sympathy for Josh being engaged and in a relationship with Andi for so long.laugh out loud laugh out loud  

I'm hoping Josh and Nick show up on BIP so they can talk about Andi all day and their version of her "truth." I would like JPG to come too but I hope he doesn't because I don't trust TPTB with his edit.:halo: laugh out loud
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

+69
sosleepy
Eagle Eye
Tiggerlgh
eirekay
Joshswife