SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

24 - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 63 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

Post by nd4reality Thu May 05, 2016 2:45 pm

Sorry, how do we know the reference ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

24 - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 63 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 05, 2016 3:01 pm

Probably should have added don't sleep with the hand that feeds you either...unless that's why the hand is feeding you.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi27 Thu May 05, 2016 3:03 pm

I knew she was nothing more than an opportunist who cared only about promoting herself when she performed that entirely fake drama against JPG. I didn't watch her season and was surprised she ended up with Josh, who's a quality guy IMO. Josh finally had enough of her. Now she's written a tell-all (because she's an opportunist) and good for Josh for calling her out!
Mimi27
Mimi27

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 05, 2016 3:09 pm

nd4reality wrote:Sorry, how do we know the reference ?

Because he's quoting me in Andi's thread, I just said the same thing.laugh out loud j/k of course.

I think we are pretty sure about the reference because there were several instances in the past of twitter wars.

Kasha, great one liner! So true IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu May 05, 2016 3:33 pm

Mimi27 wrote:I knew she was nothing more than an opportunist who cared only about promoting herself when she performed that entirely fake drama against JPG. I didn't watch her season and was surprised she ended up with Josh, who's a quality guy IMO. Josh finally had enough of her. Now she's written a tell-all (because she's an opportunist) and good for Josh for calling her out!

You can't call Andi an opportunist without saying the same thing about Josh. Josh went on his second reality show and then a few weeks ago flew to LA with talks about another show as per Josh. Whether that will pan out we don't know yet.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu May 05, 2016 3:37 pm

I actually think this is insane. Why subtweet each other? Maybe time for a hate hookup if he's so interested in what's going on with her a year and a half later (almost double the time of the whole relationship).

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Thu May 05, 2016 3:59 pm

nannymargie wrote:
Mimi27 wrote:I knew she was nothing more than an opportunist who cared only about promoting herself when she performed that entirely fake drama against JPG. I didn't watch her season and was surprised she ended up with Josh, who's a quality guy IMO. Josh finally had enough of her. Now she's written a tell-all (because she's an opportunist) and good for Josh for calling her out!

You can't call Andi an opportunist without saying the same thing about Josh.  Josh went on his second reality show and then a few weeks ago flew to LA with talks about another show as per Josh. Whether that will pan out we don't know yet.

But Josh didn't kiss and tell to make a buck
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu May 05, 2016 4:10 pm

Alanna wrote:I actually think this is insane. Why subtweet each other? Maybe time for a hate hookup if he's so interested in what's going on with her a year and a half later (almost double the time of the whole relationship).

Oh my !

24 - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 63 2498057887

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu May 05, 2016 5:34 pm

BTW, I can call Andi and not Josh an opportunist because it is my opinions on. No one else has to.

@Alanna normally I find the subtweeting silly too. But this is not unmotivated. I have a feeling the guys may have gotten their copies of the book where she talks about their sex lives without their permission. Her book started it, IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu May 05, 2016 5:48 pm

Yeah that's private and should remain private. Her words, not mine. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu May 05, 2016 6:05 pm

stuckinsc wrote:BTW, I can call Andi and not Josh an opportunist because it is my opinions on. No one else has to.

@Alanna normally I find the subtweeting silly too. But this is not unmotivated. I have a feeling the guys may have gotten their copies of the book where she talks about their sex lives without their permission. Her book started it, IMO.
So? She's an idiot so he needs to prove he's an idiot too by engaging? Is his brother going to beat up her brother after school too? Come on, guys, I know one of you dates children, but no need to actually become a child.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu May 05, 2016 6:10 pm

Fair enough. Her book is just so vile, I can't blame the guys for being upset. She sold them all out to make a buck. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

+69
sosleepy
Eagle Eye
Tiggerlgh
eirekay
Joshswife