SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

24 - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 33 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

Post by Alanna Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:10 pm

He was pc about the hotel room. He didn't talk about the bird and bees of the plan, but he wanted us to know he's hooking up with a 20 year old. How much restraint do you ladies need?!? Someone hand this man a baby, he's totes mcgoats ready to be a dad. I just hope he doesn't have a daughter because karma will have her dating her teacher.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

24 - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 33 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:49 pm

I'm not surprised or bothered by Josh dating younger woman. He is a nurturer and caretaker as demonstrated with Sabel. He is such an upbeat happy person and I think he is getting as far away as possible from cynical jaded argumentative personalities. I think Hannah compliments him perfectly and they make a physically beautiful couple as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:52 pm

First came Anna then comes Hannah. Since he broke up with Andi it seems as though he's making bad choices when it comes to relationships. I'm not sure Famously Single did much in terms of therapy because all I see is one bad decision after another. I don't know if these young blondes are an ego boost or what. But his choices for dates and girlfriends lately leave much to be desired. While Hannah may be sweet and religious, that is not the sum total of factors to make a long lasting relationship. They can both be Christians and still be very much incompatible especially as they are at different crossroads in their lives. Is this the Josh who just wants to settle down with a wife and have kids soon? Does he really think that a college kid is interested in marriage at this point? Maybe his priorities have changed. Maybe he's not looking for a wife anymore. Maybe he's just looking for some fun. But this "fun" that he is having is coming at a high cost if you ask me. His already dwindling stardom and reputation is coming to naught. I'm not sure he's thinking with his head, if you know what I mean. This is not the Josh that I admired and respected on the Bachelorette. I hope his mother can talk some sense into him. Because this is not how a "grown-azz man" (as Josh labelled himself) behaves.

Last edited by aviej on Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:53 pm

Gosh that is creepy if he's dating these younger girls because he wants to nurture and take care of them. Even worse if it's because they're young, naive, and don't talk back. Yuck (and not necessarily the case). He is perfectly capable of loving on someone in his stage of life. Oh Josh.  24 - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 33 1f633

24 - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 33 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:59 pm

bleuberry wrote:Gosh that is creepy if he's dating these younger girls because he wants to nurture and take care of them. Even worse if it's because they're young, naive, and don't talk back. Yuck (and not necessarily the case). He is perfectly capable of loving on someone in his stage of life. Oh Josh.  24 - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 33 1f633

Well then he should get another puppy to nurture, just stay away from fathers' little girls. I'm sure if the tables were turned and Josh were the father of this 20 year old, there is no way in hell he'd let her date, far more form a relationship with someone 11 years her senior. There's a big difference between 20 and 25.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:01 pm

bleuberry wrote:Gosh that is creepy if he's dating these younger girls because he wants to nurture and take care of them. Even worse if it's because they're young, naive, and don't talk back. Yuck (and not necessarily the case). He is perfectly capable of loving on someone in his stage of life. Oh Josh.  24 - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 33 1f633
Yep. The perk imo for him is that these dainty young things don't dare talk back to a grownup man. You know why? Because they're children and adult women are adults. Nothing creepy here, move along.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:01 pm

Loveinterest wrote:I'm not surprised or bothered by Josh dating younger woman.  He is a nurturer and caretaker as demonstrated with Sabel.   He is such an upbeat happy person and I think he is getting as far away as possible from cynical jaded argumentative personalities.  I think Hannah compliments him perfectly and they make a physically beautiful couple as well.

If he's really dating a younger woman because he's a "nurturer and caretaker", I'd be really concerned. You take care of pets (as in Sabel) and you take care of kids. A grown woman doesn't need a man to take care of her. She might need someone to take care of her because she's a little girl who's looking for daddy #2.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:17 pm

Didn't Josh say he liked feisty women who would challenge him? I got the impression that he didn't want a woman who would go along with whatever he wanted. Apparently I was wrong. It looks like he wants a woman with no opinion, a little girl who doesn't talk back and a doormat to go along with whatever his family wants.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:19 pm

Josh is dating girls barely out of high school and Andi is chasing after Chris Harrison and is doing nothing with her life. Good Lord.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:23 pm

This is so messed up IMO. I really think he was traumatized by the whole 'ette experience. Rumours of Andi and CH out there, next thing you know he has another young blonde. And the banter continues on who's got the one up on the other.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:23 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Josh is dating girls barely out of high school and Andi is chasing after Chris Harrison and is doing nothing with her life. Good Lord.  
Ash!! My sista!! Will we ever get those hours back we spent rooting for these freak shows? No. Sob.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:24 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Josh is dating girls barely out of high school and Andi is chasing after Chris Harrison and is doing nothing with her life. Good Lord.  
Seems as though they are better off together than apart.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

+69
sosleepy
Eagle Eye
Tiggerlgh
eirekay
Joshswife