SELECT CONTENT

Richie Strahan - Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Spoilers

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Richie Strahan - Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Spoilers - Page 4 Empty Re: Richie Strahan - Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Spoilers

Post by stuckinsc Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:40 pm

This man is gorgeous. I have not watched a Bach AU, but if he is the next lead, I will find a way, just like I did for my favorite Art.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Richie Strahan - Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Spoilers - Page 4 Empty Re: Richie Strahan - Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Spoilers

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:33 am

stuckinsc wrote:This man is gorgeous.  I have not watched a Bach AU, but if he is the next lead, I will find a way, just like I did for my favorite Art.
Stuck we are once again favoring the same men. bestbud! :cutesmile!:
Good taste, good taste :gotcha:

I just LOVED watching him on Sam Frost's Bette season... so caring, so humble, so dorky and quirky, so funny, the list goes on and on.
And as gorgeous as Richie is on the outside he is more gorgeous on the inside... everyone that has met him, Sam herself included, sings his praises and says how genuine and incredible he is so it's not just edit or what have you.
He is my favourite contestant ever - definitely the kind of guy to marry! beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:40 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:This man is gorgeous.  I have not watched a Bach AU, but if he is the next lead, I will find a way, just like I did for my favorite Art.
Stuck we are once again favoring the same men. bestbud! :cutesmile!:
Good taste, good taste :gotcha:

I just LOVED watching him on Sam Frost's Bette season... so caring, so humble, so dorky and quirky, so funny, the list goes on and on.
And as gorgeous as Richie is on the outside he is more gorgeous on the inside... everyone that has met him, Sam herself included, sings his praises and says how genuine and incredible he is so it's not just edit or what have you.
He is my favourite contestant ever - definitely the kind of guy to marry! beatingheart

I didn't get to watch Sam either, stuck in academic hell, and honestly her F1 does nothing for me, so I have no desire to try and find it, but this guy, wow.

I will totally be on thread if he is the bach. I hope for an Art part two.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:01 am

Richie continues to impress me.  :yes:
He's supported two different Cancer charities and causes since before and now after filming, he's also supported and volunteered with Ronald McDonald House, supported Suicide prevention and Mental Health awareness charities for years along with Violence against Women causes which is a cause he has supported for years and is still doing so!

hearthumbsup hearthumbsup  hearthumbsup

richie_strahan
Standing up! Real men say "No" to domestic violence! @whiteribbonaust [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:51 pm

awwww Richie is such a sweetheart...

Richie talks about his family and Christmas. I like how he mentions how gifts one gives each other should mean something and be thoughtful. I especially loved that he and his sister spent that Christmas with their mother helping her with her garden. That's the things that count and I like that Richie appreciates and understands the important things in life. hearthumbsup :cutiepie

Despite being a favourite for the final spot, Richie Strahan came third on the Channel Ten reality show The Bachelorette. The Perth-based rope technician, who has one sister, is already being talked about as the next Bachelor. Despite the fame, he remains single.

“I love my family to bits so Christmas was always pretty special. We’ve got a tight-knit family, and while I don’t really talk to my dad that much these days, my mum, sister and I always try to spend as much time together at Christmas as possible.

We weren’t the wealthiest family growing up so Christmas Day has never been a huge production. We would go out with our family dogs for a run at the beach, then back to one of our houses to do a nice lunch and get involved in the kitchen. I’m a secret MasterChef — I love doing a great breakfast but then I just help out with the lunches by watching!

Our family is the kind that really finds out what each other wants and gets it — there’s no point getting someone a T-shirt they’re never going to wear. I can’t believe I did this, but one year Mum really wanted mulch for Christmas. I said, ‘I can’t get you mulch for Christmas.’ She said, ‘I really want it, you get it for me.’ So on Christmas Day, I had a tip truck dump five cubic metres of mulch on her driveway!

It sounds ridiculous but she loved it. She’s got a big garden and my sister and I helped her cover her garden with it. That sums up my family. Mum doesn’t wear jewellery so there was no point getting her a bracelet or something like that. In fact, those things are the most unthoughtful gifts I could have got. But mulch, on the other hand, is the best thing in the world!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:28 pm

Per Richie's snapchat he was flying and I thought he may be flying to Sydney since he has a modeling show this weekend. (yaay! It reminds me of Art Green's modeling he did recently). ETA: Just checked and it seems the modeling gig is in Perth so he must be in Sydney for something else? I think the modeling is Sunday so it must be for something else and that's a quick trip if so?

Anyway.. Richie is currently in Sydney and met up with Sasha and the other guys (Alex, Dave and Davey!). Great to see the guys together! They really got along so well! yes

dave_billsborrow
November 26, 2015
Thursday morning breaky with these knuckle heads
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:46 pm

Great to see Richie out and about. Can`t wait to see him as the new Bachelor. Fingers crossed Richie Strahan - Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Spoilers - Page 4 1710264613 giggling

By the way two days ago the new russian Bachelor was announced. And I´m getting serious "Richie" vibes from him. His name is Alex. Look wise he reminds me a lot of Richie. It seems we have a type in the new season. Richie Strahan - Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Spoilers - Page 4 3806527698

Spoiler:

Last edited by natik on Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:06 am; edited 1 time in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:31 am

Thanks natik! Very good looking guy!

Can you post the link please, TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:50 pm

Richie modeling this weekend. Safe to say he was a breakout star according to official accounts for the show.
Here's a few photos and caption posts (most had the same photo of him so I didn't duplicate, just posted their caption to the post)  :cutesmile!:

@telstraperthfashionfestival  
@richie_strahan leading the @ozboardies boys at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yesterday.

@ozboardies  
R I C H I E  s t r a h a n  
Bachelorette contestant @richie_strahan led the boys out in the show for us yesterday, about the same time all the iPhone's came out!  
@bathersbeachhouse
A bit of a murmur erupted in the crowd at this point of the show, it was all about the shorts of course ;)
Sophiajalla
The [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ain't so bad  @richie_strahan definitely got the most cameras go up on today's runwa
@fashioncouncilwa
The @ozboardies boys backstage before hitting the runway at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
@richie_strahan [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:48 pm

Richie in TFS article this weekend  :cutesmile!: He was also in WA, news.com.au, and other sites too.

Everyone’s favourite The Bachelorette contestant Richie Strahan has made his runway debut over the weekend, walking for Perth Fashion Festival’s Swim + Resort series at Bather’s Beach House in Freemantle yesterday.

Presented by Fashion Council WA, Richie showed off all eight of his rope access technician abs in Ocean Zone board shorts as part of Myer’s show. Now represented by major agency Chadwick models, it seems like cool banana Richie has found his calling.

If memory serves, Sam Frost landed a modelling contract right before she wound up as The Bachelorette. Hopefully history will repeat itself for this guy? Australia can only hope.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:46 am

Richie was at a Gala for domestic violence awareness charity White Ribbon (Richie is an ambassador for it) and Delia Donovan is the Senior Executive for the White Ribbon charity organization and posted this photo of herself with Richie.  yes

It's wonderful to see Richie using his platform to bring about awareness and make a difference to end Violence Against Women.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Delia Donovan ‏@DealsDono  Nov 28
Lovely meeting you @richie_strahan taking all things @WhiteRibbonAust [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:41 am

Newbie here - just found this site after years of watching Bachelor/ette seasons! handwave Have to say that Richie is one of my favourite contestants ever. By the way - not only did he attend the White Tie Gala, he also donated $1000 to the Pat Giles Centre that night which helps families escaping violence through counseling and other support systems. On the White Tie Gala Facebook page, they gave a shoutout to those who contributed significant amounts and Richie's name was on the list of people who pledged $1000. 
That's what I like about him. Michael would have posted that all over his social media like 'look at how much money I donated!' but Richie just does what he wants without bringing attention to himself.
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Richie Strahan - Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Spoilers

+29
Cocoasneeze
Mikesgirl83
miriamaboo
nd4reality
mercieme
Jina
MommaSez
bellehuntley
AEF
Emilia23_12
Sprite