SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorettefav - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:04 am

Yeah that quote is completely idiotic. No, Kaitlyn. Not everyone's real self is their best self. Were the people who were calling you a sl*t and a whore being their best self? I mean, they were being real and honest and that's what they really felt, right? I'm sure Kaitlyn is a nice and likable girl but it's clear why they didn't have her do a speech. Not when she says stupid things like that.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

bachelorettefav - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:07 am

bleuberry wrote:No, and I'm glad she didn't subject the audience to that laugh out loud. This was not about Nick.

She subjected the audience to herself - reality-tv star who had mic'd up sex which is bad enough, imo.

And considering she was lead who chose to have mic'd sex and initiate that with Nick, it is exactly what the whole "controversy" of her season and the word itself is used to describe her speech, and thus the impetus to why she was on TEDx in the first place.

So yes, while it wasn't about another person, Kaitlyn's "controversial" status is based exactly on what she did with Nick.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:10 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
bleuberry wrote:No, and I'm glad she didn't subject the audience to that laugh out loud. This was not about Nick.
She subjected the audience to a a reality-tv star who had mic'd up sex which is bad enough, imo.
And considering she was lead who chose to have mic'd sex and initiate that with Nick, it is exactly what the whole "controversy" of her season and the word used to describe her speech, and thus the impetus to why she was on TEDx in the first place.
So yes, while it wasn't about another person, her "controversial" status is based exactly on that.

I guess it's a draw then? She gets to do all that and now he can model, quit leave his job, roam LA aimlessly, and sell his underwear and jeans to his heart's content.

If she had name dropped Nick, she'd be using him for publicity and dragging him into it. She's better off never mentioning him again. IMO.

bachelorettefav - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 4 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:15 am

bleuberry wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
She subjected the audience to a a reality-tv star who had mic'd up sex which is bad enough, imo.
And considering she was lead who chose to have mic'd sex and initiate that with Nick, it is exactly what the whole "controversy" of her season and the word used to describe her speech, and thus the impetus to why she was on TEDx in the first place.
So yes, while it wasn't about another person, her "controversial" status is based exactly on that.

I guess it's a draw then? She gets to do all that and now he can model, quit leave his job, roam LA aimlessly, and sell his underwear and jeans to his heart's content.

If she had name dropped Nick, she'd be using him for publicity and dragging him into it. She's better off never mentioning him again. IMO.
There's no draw here or competition.
Kaitlyn was the lead. She was on TEDx. It's about her.
Her choices are what are being discussed at TEDx and what she did that was controversial was because of her choice as lead.
What Nick does post-show has nothing to do with what Kaitlyn did as lead or what she talked about on her TEDx talk.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:25 am

I was speaking re: Kaitlyn thanking Nick. I'll have to leave it there because I can very easily go off topic and this isn't the thread for that. Hugesmile

bachelorettefav - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 4 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:30 am

Turned out to be a joke as expected!
She never thinks things through, you know, she lives in the moment and she talks what's in mind in the moment. So I don't think she knows she was contradicting herself. But I applaud her for being "real" to say she wanted to build her brand, people is going to defend her by saying she said it regardless the backlash, without sugarcoating. Or she's just being stupid?

Well, she continues to prove that she is a joke.
And this is the first time I wonder, what would it be like if it was Britt.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:43 am

Kaitlyn Bristowe ‏@kaitlynbristowe  Nov 12
Kaitlyn Bristowe Retweeted Megan Jones
Take a glass, fill it with wine, make sure it's never empty, and just lift bro. #FitFam

Megan Jones @senoj_nagem
@kaitlynbristowe Do you do arm work outs? ;) Give me your tips. You're awesome. #hugefan #bachelorettefav

An example of your real self, not being the best self.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:51 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Take a glass, fill it with wine, make sure it's never empty, and just lift bro. #FitFam

Megan Jones @senoj_nagem
@kaitlynbristowe Do you do arm work outs? ;) Give me your tips. You're awesome. #hugefan #bachelorettefav

:thud :thud :thud

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:08 am

^the original poster looks young, maybe even too young to drink.
I am sure some would think Kaitlyn's answer is very funny cute adorable

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:13 am

peggy0221 wrote:Turned out to be a joke as expected!
She never thinks things through, you know, she lives in the moment and she talks what's in mind in the moment. So I don't think she knows she was contradicting herself. But I applaud her for being "real" to say she wanted to build her brand, people is going to defend her by saying she said it regardless the backlash, without sugarcoating. Or she's just being stupid?

Well, she continues to prove that she is a joke.
No applause from me.
Already posted upthread but it is very, very easy to be honest AFTER the fact.

If Kaitlyn was as "real" as she says she is, then she would have let everyone know this was her intention from the getgo.
Maybe even worn a T-shirt with "I want to be Bette to build my brand" BEFORE she was Bette and posted it on her SM like she did her hi/bye h@ters t-shirt?

Saying all this afterwards? Meaningless.
It only shows Kaitlyn is no different than other other lead (worse, IMO), despite her attempts to prove otherwise.

JMHO

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:13 am

GuardianAngel wrote:

Megan Jones @senoj_nagem

Ah, there is that role model. So she must be branding how to drink.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:18 am

The poster is snarking at another poster who made fun of Kaitlyn's skinny arms, to which Kaitlyn she replied how would she like it if she said she had fat arms, paraphrasing.  An example of her version of saying nothing to being bullied, or asking why. Suspect

@kaitlynbristowe "I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." #TEDxVan

That isn't something she thought of on her own. She should have thanked Kurt Cobain for that saying. That saying has been around for years.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion

+50
Duke702
albean99
KB_Mom
jen689
Beach Lover