SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorettefav - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:19 am

GuardianAngel wrote:

@kaitlynbristowe "I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." #TEDxVan

That isn't something she thought of on her own. She should have thanked Kurt Cobain for that saying.

I just rolled my eyes when I heard her "quote" that and pass it off as her own original thought.
I guess I shouldn't be surprised... honesty has never been Kaitlyn's strong suit.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

bachelorettefav - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion

Post by umngirl Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:20 am

So much for getting rid of that party image.

bachelorettefav - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 5 87b72b10 bachelorettefav - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 5 86669110 bachelorettefav - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 5 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:24 am

I still don't understand how Kaitlyn is Becca's best friend from their season. I just don't.
In no way am I suggesting that Kaitlyn is the worst person on the planet (she's not the best, either, but that's a topic for another day), but she just doesn't fit the mold of Becca's other friends, like it's not even close.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:31 am

Eh. When it comes to Kaitlyn there's not much to understand. It's all a joke to me and she's just one of those people who are able to play victim and pull the wool over their eyes.

And I can't believe I am saying this, but as much as I think Shawn has some issues, I actually feel somewhat bad for the guy (it's still his choice). If only he had followed his own gut instinct when he told Kaitlyn that her actions don't match her words. It gives me hope he is not a total box of empty rocks that he saw that early on and then blinded himself to his own concerns/doubts. He may be blinded now, but I hope he wakes up one day and stops being Kaitlyn's puppy dog on a leash.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dog&pheonix Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:11 am

Is there a video of the TEDx talk available for viewing? Their website seems to have only offered it live. Can anyone post a link, if so? Thanks!

Dog&pheonix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:11 am

I hope Shawn would just man up, and goes back to his normal life.
Its good to be in love, but doing nothing at all and simply be her accessory to stay in love? no no

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:23 am

Sprite wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Kaitlyn Bristowe ‏@kaitlynbristowe  Nov 12
Kaitlyn Bristowe Retweeted Megan Jones
Take a glass, fill it with wine, make sure it's never empty, and just lift bro. #FitFam

Megan Jones @senoj_nagem
@kaitlynbristowe Do you do arm work outs? ;) Give me your tips. You're awesome. #hugefan #bachelorettefav

An example of your real self, not being the best self.

Ah, there is that role model. So she must be branding how to drink.

It's definitely the one thing she knows how to do. #RoleModelGoals no no

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:37 pm

Okay, so if Kaitlyn went on the show to build her brand, what exactly is her brand? I think that's what I'm most confused about. She doesn't seem to be interested in having a business or doing anything to support her fitness/dance background. She doesn't seem like she's trying to get into any facet of the entertainment industry like Ali or Jillian did (or less successful trying like Andi is doing). Does she just want to be a Periscope/Snapchat star? Because that seems... limited.

At least Shawn seems to be on the same page and doesn't seem to have any career goals either, but I don't really see that as a good thing in the long run. All they both really have is their relationship, and if it falters at all or they go through any hard times, will they really be able to sustain it?

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:43 pm

Do you think that the producers will try and avoid casting Kaitlyn-types as the next lead should one somehow make it in the top 4 on future seasons?

Knowing what they know now, I wonder if the producers would still make Kaitlyn the Bachelorette if they could turn back the clock.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:54 pm

kimberlyg wrote:Okay, so if Kaitlyn went on the show to build her brand, what exactly is her brand?  I think that's what I'm most confused about.  She doesn't seem to be interested in having a business or doing anything to support her fitness/dance background.  She doesn't seem like she's trying to get into any facet of the entertainment industry like Ali or Jillian did (or less successful trying like Andi is doing).  Does she just want to be a Periscope/Snapchat star?  Because that seems...  limited.

At least Shawn seems to be on the same page and doesn't seem to have any career goals either, but I don't really see that as a good thing in the long run.  All they both really have is their relationship, and if it falters at all or they go through any hard times, will they really be able to sustain it?

Well, there was talk about her/them doing something on YouTube. I'm not exactly clear as to what it was...some kind of show...about them and their lives? Whatever. I don't really get what they would share that people would be interested in watching...unless it was how to drink and party and be a reality show "star". And seriously, how long could that last? Their target audience would be the young, hip, F*** you crowd, who is always looking for the next trendy thing. People are already starting to lose interest in these two. After the next season of the Bachelor and particularly after the next Bette, there will be even less interest.

For a woman who claims she went on the show to market her "brand"...of whatever mysterious thing she is branding...you would think she would have been better prepared to strike while the iron was hot. Instead they wasted valuable months partying and drinking and turning off many potential fans.

I can't wait to see what they will come up with next! :dripdrip

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:57 pm

DebutAlbum wrote:Do you think that the producers will try and avoid casting Kaitlyn-types as the next lead should one somehow make it in the top 4 on future seasons?

Knowing what they know now, I wonder if the producers would still make Kaitlyn the Bachelorette if they could turn back the clock.

Her season had good ratings, drama, lots of controversy and sex. So my money is on yes. Hell, Yes!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:01 pm

Well I guess all the questions about why to include her in a talk have been answered as many here tuned in live to hear what she had to say.  I missed it but hope I get to see it sometime.  It seems enough people feel very strongly about her to generate an audience so I hope she sold lots of tickets and generates lots of hits if they put the video up increasing the exposure for a very valuable event that aims to open people's minds to different points of view and different life stories.

And IMO every popular person coming out of this show these days tries to brand and sell themselves to keep an income source going, they just don't all come right out and say so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion

+50
Duke702
albean99
KB_Mom
jen689
Beach Lover