SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion

Post by Diana Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:19 am

Is he really charging 400 to 500 dollars for one email a week? Yikes. Ego much.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion

Post by whit90 Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:32 pm

^^^
You can also pay $ 349 to skype with Shawn once a week to see how your plan is working for you. 

I seriously doubt that this is going to last to long. Way to expensive no
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:22 pm

^ laugh out loud that is nuts . You will pay via Skype session with that price just by talking your progress etc etc. why not just have that Skype session as bonus then to their upcoming clients since they are going to pay his diet weight loose meals . How's that ? laugh out loud . I don't know but it looks like more on money making and popularity to me set up . Yeah it's expensive . jmo.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 38 Eb97c9
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 38 9zt107Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 38 XgicucKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 38 Oaw2uvKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 38 2pqw5k8Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 38 30szzauKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 38 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:31 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:^ laugh out loud that is nuts . You will pay via Skype session with that price just by talking your progress etc etc. why not just have that Skype session as bonus then to their upcoming  clients since they are going to pay his diet weight loose meals . How's that ? laugh out loud . I don't know but it looks like more on money making and popularity to me set up . Yeah it's expensive . jmo.

It sounds expensive, but I am not familiar with this type of stuff. How does it compare to other programs like Jenny Craig or what Cody is charging for a similar service?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:44 pm

^^^
With Jenny Craig's program you pay $19 dollars a month and that includes a consultant. The food prices range from $2.99 - 6.99. I am not positive but I think you can buy their food at the grocery store too.
Not sure about Cody's program but I highly doubt that it is that expensive as Shawn's is. IMO I think Shawn ego has the best of him with the pricing of his program. Already a few comments on his IG that it is too expensive .
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:52 pm

^ Cody is the same program but it is not more on meals but more on physical work out at home and you get in touch with him through Skype and FaceTime sessions too. And he has a challenge too and will provide you his own weight loose diet pills he formulated and his team with his name . His clients keep sending their photos progress to Cody to let him know how his program helped them based on his ig . Cody does it all more on his program but I don't know how much is his program and seems doing well. And I am thinking his video session to his online clients are free .

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 38 Eb97c9
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 38 9zt107Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 38 XgicucKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 38 Oaw2uvKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 38 2pqw5k8Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 38 30szzauKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 38 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:10 pm

Sprite wrote:
lovebites8727 wrote:^ laugh out loud that is nuts . You will pay via Skype session with that price just by talking your progress etc etc. why not just have that Skype session as bonus then to their upcoming  clients since they are going to pay his diet weight loose meals . How's that ? laugh out loud . I don't know but it looks like more on money making and popularity to me set up . Yeah it's expensive . jmo.

It sounds expensive, but I am not familiar with this type of stuff. How does it compare to other programs like Jenny Craig or what Cody is charging for a similar service?
This is more expensive than Jenny Craig or Weight Watchers, not sure about others.  Jenny Craig membership here is 39$ for the year. Food costs were correctly listed above and for the most part are quite good. You can not purchase their food in the grocery store. 
I know that private training sessions by me run 50-100 an hour.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:11 pm

Delusional.  stupid
That's what K&S are to me.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:44 pm

$349 to skype with Shawn? Hilarious. And Delusional too. Wow Kaitlyn turned out to be closer to her pre television self (at least as far as she presented herself on social media ) than I ever expected.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:55 pm

For redetence, Cody's 30 day challenge is only $69 and basically includes everything from workouts, meal plans, spreecasts with Cody every week, and instructional videos.

And for Kirk he does unlimited online personal training for $150.

I'll let you guys guess which of the three would be more beneficial and appropriate in terms of cost.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 38 87b72b10 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 38 86669110 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 38 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:57 pm

Thank you for that info, umngirl. I was curious how they compared. Good lord. laugh out loud laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:03 pm

Wow! Shawn new venture is too expensive considering he is just starting this venture and he is charging too much money for his upcoming clients . Say what ??!laugh out loud ... If I were these fans I will just go and search cheaper fees laugh out loud . Just my opinion Smiley

lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion

+50
Duke702
albean99
KB_Mom
jen689
Beach Lover