SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 37 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion

Post by Sprite Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:59 pm

Seabear wrote:Hoping that Kaitlyn's super negative, hyperactive, all about me, live in the moment 15 minutes are winding down.  I am so over her total lack of gratitude for all the opportunities she has been given. Suspect  no no

I don't find anything freaking cute or adorbs about Kaitlyn at all.  Please just fade off into the reality D-list oblivion.  Bye Bye......

I wish. I just think she will fight it tooth and nail.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 37 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:11 pm

Her behavior is not cute or attractive in anyone of any age, IMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:17 pm

Ditto. I just find her trashy and vulgar. She's the female Blob.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:30 pm

I actually think she is far worse. I remember him being obnoxious, but not nasty. She is nasty and mean, imo.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:35 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I actually think she is far worse. I remember him being obnoxious, but not nasty. She is nasty and mean, imo.

I was just about to write this. And he didn't tout that he was an activist of some kind while doing the exact opposite.

Just when I think she can't get worse...she somehow does.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:37 pm

Haha I meant more the yuckiness. With that said my apologies to Blob for the comparison. laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:40 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I actually think she is far worse. I remember him being obnoxious, but not nasty. She is nasty and mean, imo.

I agree Bob was a man whore but I don't remember him being insulting to his contestants or rude to fans. And he got tons of hate for dumbing sweet Estella with the deaf mother for the woman he married. Kelly Jo and Meredith both gave him h*** in the media for that. Honestly, Kaitlyn should ask Bob or Jason about being bullied. Once Kaitlyn picked Sean everyone pretty much dropped it in the media except for Kaitlyn. Even Andi had the show giving Nick and equal media tour as she got with Josh.

My mom is a narcissist and she reminds me of Kaitlyn. Even bad attention makes her feel loved and special and when she doesn't feel she is getting enough attention she will start problems between family members, become ill, and sometimes flat out lie to get more attention. When you try to call her on it she turns nasty or lies to other people about you. My mom refused to ever get help and I doubt Kaitlyn would either. It is hard to love these people, unless you are equally negative they wear you out and for me it makes my heart hurt. No amount of love is never enough.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:52 pm

Blob is engaged again. BTW and sorry for OT.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:57 pm

3rd time the charm? Good luck to Bob's fiancee.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:42 am

stuckinsc wrote:

My mom is a narcissist and she reminds me of Kaitlyn. Even bad attention makes her feel loved and special and when she doesn't feel she is getting enough attention she will start problems between family members, become ill, and sometimes flat out lie to get more attention. When you try to call her on it she turns nasty or lies to other people about you. My mom refused to ever get help and I doubt Kaitlyn would either. It is hard to love these people, unless you are equally negative they wear you out and for me it makes my heart hurt. No amount of love is never enough.

That reminds me of Jodi Arias. There are some people who can not ever be helped. They are beyond redemption. I don't know if Kaitlyn is one of those people, but I would not doubt it.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:34 am

Shawn booth meals is up now . It includes how much his formulated weight loose diet meals too . I don't know looks expensive laugh out loud . Bet most of the work of his meals was created by his registered dietitian partner . If you want to look at his site click the website of his diet meals and you can see more of it .

http://instagram.com/shawnboothmeals
https://instagram.com/p/_k2fzvHSVR/

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 37 Eb97c9
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 37 9zt107Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 37 XgicucKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 37 Oaw2uvKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 37 2pqw5k8Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 37 30szzauKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 37 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:40 am

I remember so many board mates here talked about TOG has lost sight of life because he is currently wandering in LA, without a girlfriend (not that we know at least), and posted the shirtless pics to boost his ego.

But what about Kaitlyn? She lives at home with her F1, looks very much still in love, has not posted any shirtless pic or sex tape (yet). But she rants constantly, bully some others at times. So is she living a real life?

One is happy and never posted anything negative, another is by far the most negative and attention seeking lead/almun. Looks like wandering around in a big city enjoying single life isn't too bad after all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion

+50
Duke702
albean99
KB_Mom
jen689
Beach Lover