SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 75 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion

Post by Sprite Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:39 pm

Yeah, I laughed when I saw that latest anti bullying message from KB. I wonder just how long it will take before she bullies anyone on her SM again or will it be like dry January? The second it's over, she'll be back to her old self again.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 75 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:45 pm

I am sure by tomorrow she will go back to her old dumb self and starts bullying again, or maybe before the night is over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:13 am

Sprite wrote:Yeah, I laughed when I saw that latest anti bullying message from KB. I wonder just how long it will take before she bullies anyone on her SM again or will it be like dry January? The second it's over, she'll be back to her old self again.

LOL a dry month of no bullying or mean and I can imagine her on day 30: source
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 75 Linda-blair-exorcist

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:07 pm

Check this out . She did tape this January an appearance on a podcast when they were in LA with Shawn's expo fitness appearance and janner wedding , I am guessing and today is their new episode of their podcast .Coz they are talking about her sober January laugh out loud .She talked about wedding and there is interesting part of it when they asked her about no date or anything yet , also she talked the mile high club again laugh out loud .And yeah no offense KB is really so full of herself for being famous cantstopl  giggling

https://itunes.apple.com/ca/podcast/ladygang/id1064978212?mt=2

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 75 Eb97c9
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 75 9zt107Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 75 XgicucKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 75 Oaw2uvKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 75 2pqw5k8Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 75 30szzauKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 75 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:27 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:Check this out . She did tape this January an appearance on a podcast when they were in LA with Shawn's expo fitness appearance and janner wedding , I am guessing and today is their new episode of their podcast .Coz they are talking about her sober January laugh out loud .She talked about wedding and there is interesting part of it when they asked her about no date or anything yet , also she talked the mile high club again laugh out loud  .And yeah no offense KB is really so full of herself for being famous cantstopl  giggling

Her parents must be so proud.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:54 pm

Sprite wrote:
lovebites8727 wrote:Check this out . She did tape this January an appearance on a podcast when they were in LA with Shawn's expo fitness appearance and janner wedding , I am guessing and today is their new episode of their podcast .Coz they are talking about her sober January laugh out loud .She talked about wedding and there is interesting part of it when they asked her about no date or anything yet , also she talked the mile high club again laugh out loud  .And yeah no offense KB is really so full of herself for being famous cantstopl  giggling

Her parents must be so proud.
Sadly I think they are she seems to be just like her mother. I bet Shawns family is not .
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:47 am

Am I the only one thinking its strange that they are not watching Ben as the bachelor? I hope its not about jealousy from Shawn or something like that...

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:48 am

It just seems like a bad excuse that they haven't had the time to do it. How busy could they be?

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:30 am

I have a feeling it might be jealousy and that the franchise does not have much to do with them.  I dont think they are friends either.  I suspect there might even be trouble in paradise which will bubble up soon.  Since Ben season does not come with problems it is even more telling. Ben season is calm hers was anything but calm, instead it was sleep with if I can get it. hoochie much.laugh out loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:04 am

How can they be jealous of their friend? The show did them no favors so it is understandable why they are not watching and this two are far from having trouble in paradise! oh,Shawn's family have no issues with Kaitlyn. People that know her REALLY know her seem to like her. There is no "ashamed of her" vibe coming from Shawn's family either, JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:20 am

reason wrote: I have a feeling it might be jealousy and that the franchise does not have much to do with them.  I dont think they are friends either.  I suspect there might even be trouble in paradise which will bubble up soon.  Since Ben season does not come with problems it is even more telling.  Ben season is calm hers was anything but calm, instead it was sleep with if I can get it.  hoochie much.laugh out loud.

I don't think it's jealousy, just dislike of TPTB and not feeling the need to live-tweet the show as a way to keep people's attention like the rest of Bachelor Nation. If I were Kaitlyn, I'd not be much of a fan of TPTB.  I get the sense that Kaitlyn and Shawn have no interest in having much to do with the show either.  They're def not trying to be TPTB new puppet, golden couple to be trotted out at every opportunity and spew the party line.  I'm glad they'll be at the 20th special but also glad they don't need to beg for attention with show-related tweets.  They've got other stuff going on.  I don't think they're busy feeing slighted by TPTB and I'm glad they'renot  trying to suck up to them by promoting this season to get more appearances for themselves.    yes

Last edited by relaxing on Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:38 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:24 am

She is the reigning 'ette who is engaged to her F1. They should be supporting their 'friend' in one way or another while the show is airing IMHO.

However they feel towards TPTB shouldn't get in the way of support for Ben if he's a friend as Shawn has said in the media several times. To say they haven't had the time to watch, IMO says they don't care.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion

+50
Duke702
albean99
KB_Mom
jen689
Beach Lover