SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 74 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:21 pm

When you are as smart as K, you can not fill your mind with wedding nonsense. So much wine and so little time. So much hard liquor and so little time. So much beer and so little time. If someone had asked her if they were planning on a full bar at their wedding or just beer and wine or cash bar, I have a feeling she would have promptly given answers.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 74 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:44 pm

bleuberry wrote:Reminds me of Andi rambling about why they weren't planning either, some BS about taste testing the menu and ugh oh-so-much work it entailed, they simply couldn't find the time laugh out loud.

I wouldn't even fault them if they said that they were looking/waiting for a hook up from ABC or whoever. Just something more believable than not being planners. They seem to plan everything else just fine. giggling

Yup. Like their "accidental" snapchat spoiler cheeky

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:57 am

lovebites8727 wrote:Interesting  fact about this popsugar  Valentines interview with them abt and asked them again about wedding planning and KB is the only one who answered.

http://www.popsugar.com/love/Kaitlyn-Bristowe-Shawn-Booth-Interview-40079949

Kaitlyn Bristowe: We love anything that separates us from our phones. Our ideal date would be just going to the middle of nowhere and going camping, playing games, and sitting by the fire with our dog, Doodle.

KB: Stay off your cell phones! I feel like everywhere you look, everyone is on their cell phones even when they're on a date, and I really want that to change.

What the heck is she talking about MissCantStopSM'ingMyLifeEverySecond ?? Everyday they say they'll do it, they'll start planning their wedding, but their too busy? They are terrible at planning?

She is so screwed up IMO, she's lost it. She can't even answer questions logically.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:20 am

Kaitlyn not on her phone? :shocked!:
Kaitlyn is delusional. Completely delusional. no no stupid
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:45 pm

Kaitlyn doing a post on Anti Bullying Month and trying to be all positive just screams hypocrite to me.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 74 87b72b10 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 74 86669110 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 74 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:58 pm

Maybe she read this forum and got ideas here?

Still, the best example for anti-bullying is for her not to be one. IMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:48 am

Alright KB ! laugh out loud  scratch ( note : if you are going to give a shout out about anti bullying make sure you don't do bullying too so that you won't be looking hypocrite in public ). Jmo .

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBdAb3OwDvW/
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 74 2m3k22b

Last edited by lovebites8727 on Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 74 Eb97c9
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 74 9zt107Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 74 XgicucKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 74 Oaw2uvKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 74 2pqw5k8Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 74 30szzauKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 74 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:50 am

SMH and thinking of the 3 wise monkeys: see no evil, hear no evil and speak no evil.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:20 pm

If I had the time, I'd compile a list of all her bully comments and tweet them to her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:28 pm

no no Pot see kettle or a** meet toilet. Interesting concept from a bully.

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:49 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:If I had the time, I'd compile a list of all her bully comments and tweet them to her.

Lol you know what is the most annoying part of that ig vid she posted ? When she started her post about saying "I challenge everyone to think before they say something rude online" cantstopl -speaking of still cannot take criticisms in public . Yeah I don't tolerate bullying but her being in public she should just know better how to deal with it . Please KB just stop acting no one can give you a criticism. Just let it go and shut up laugh out loud . You have a lot of time in your hands . no

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 74 Eb97c9
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 74 9zt107Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 74 XgicucKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 74 Oaw2uvKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 74 2pqw5k8Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 74 30szzauKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 74 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:32 pm

FTR, the KB in my user name does not mean I am Kaitlyn's Mom. Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 74 3806527698

May have to change my user name because every time I see "KB", I think I did something wrong!

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion

+50
Duke702
albean99
KB_Mom
jen689
Beach Lover