SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 15 of 84 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 49 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamcaila - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Duke702 Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:52 pm

Another pic of Amanda's mom

https://www.instagram.com/p/2giTNBHKGv/?taken-by=kissstanton

Duke702

Back to top Go down

teamcaila - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mizzoufan Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:42 pm

Lauren H
Becca

Are my top choice for the next lead.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:03 pm

I'm still on the Caila for Bachelorette train. I think she's cute as can be, friendly (and making friends on the show), and has a sexy side according to Ben. She really is the only one that I think has the right personality and look for the job.

We haven't seen much of Amanda yet but her voice would drive me insane and then there's her very young children. Jojo is a possibility but we didn't even see much of her date so doubt she's high on their list. Becca - just no. Too boring to even contemplate. Jubilee seems too up and down to be a good choice. I think we're going to see more coming up that doesn't look like a positive. JMO of course.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15327

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:59 pm

Any chance of 2 bachelorettes again?

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:54 pm

DebutAlbum wrote:Any chance of 2 bachelorettes again?
Jmo, but I definitely don't think there will be 2 Bettes, especially not so soon after this past season.
CH himself also stated he didn't like it, it takes up more time filming, etc, and really just wastes time and money - something TPTB care most about at the end of the day and much more than who is lead.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:00 pm

IA and I believe the only reason tptb pulled Britt in was to take the heat off themselves for "picking" Kaitlyn. Now all the "divided viewers" Rolling Eyes and the men who "voted for her" were to blame for what was to come.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:11 pm

At this point in time, I'm team Caila. That could certainly change! I like JoJo, but having to listen to that voice every single week would grate on me. If she's hired for the lead, IMO I'd like to see her get a voice coach.

Here's one possible complicating factor for JoJo -- does she possess an Iranian passport? I ask because her mom, Soraya, was born and raised in Iran. From what I've been told by a Persian friend,  the only way to go back to Iran to visit extended family is on an Iranian passport, which creates the situation of being a dual-national. If your dad is an Iranian national, then you automatically are as well. That's not automatically the case if your mom is Iranian. If you possess an Iranian passport, then you *must* get visas for any EU country (along with some others) that you want to visit. If JoJo has an Iranian passport (along with her U.S. passport,) the show would want to get started well ahead of time in helping her to procure any needed visas. Or, if they are considering her for the lead, that might play into their planning for possible filming locations.

Family background info:
http://okhereisthesituation.com/2015/10/joelle-fletcher-ethnicity-family-ex-boyfriend/

Information on Iranian-American travel issues:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/yassamin-ansari/letter-from-a-23-year-old-iranian-american_b_9066350.html
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:09 pm

My vote is Caila too for all the reasons stated by Albean. She is just adorable and perky.

I

I was team Jubilee for Bachelorette but she is not getting best edit and coming across as awkward. She is perfect for BIP.

I have zero warm fuzzy feelings for Jo Jo. Not my cup of tea.

I too like Jennifer but too hidden. Leah is a firecracker too but largely hidden. Amanda seems like a sweetheart but I don't think she has the necessary presence for the role and prefer not to see another mommy storyboard.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:22 pm

I am for Caila 100%...hands down....no one else comes close. Hugesmile

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:58 pm

i'm already imaging her meeting "her" guys and her dresses giggling I love her and think she'd be so great as lead.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:10 am

So far, I also think Caila is the best choice for the next lead. She is cute, can be sweet and sexy, articulate. I am not sure if she's sincere to settle down, but doesn't matter, I can't wait to see my man candies! eyedrool

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:06 am

I am definitely team Caila! She is so much fun. I think Caila has so much more class than Kaitlyn (I saw a lot of comparisons between the two on Twitter) that it would be a good balance of fun but not trashy like last season. JMO.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 84 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 49 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
teamjanner
johannax
dedré
limoncello
Miyala