SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 75 of 84 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 79 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamcaila - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 75 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Duke702 Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:42 pm

Didn't Des or someone have a ratings dip? I could see that happening. I do think less will watch, JMO. I do think some guys will drop out since it's not JoJo, like DebutAlbum said she knows a guy who'll drop out if it's Caila. I saw another guy on Twitter who said he will withdraw his casting tape if it's her. I have a feeling casting is doing some begging right about now. Not sure her crop of guys will be great. JMO.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

teamcaila - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 75 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:45 pm

They have an endless supply of guys wanting to make their debut on tv for a variety of reasons, including wanting to meet and date Calia.  SO, don't think TPTB will be worried about one or two dropping out and having to replace them.  JMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:47 pm

I've heard that they do beg/convince some contestants to do the show, the ones they really want. If their faves are threatening to back out, they will beg. I've also heard it's harder to get guys to do the show. They have to have at least some good ones.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:49 pm

If a fave threatens to back out, they'll "promise" them they will be next lead to get them to stay.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:54 pm

^^^ IA, I could see TPTB making tons of promises (both some they'll keep and some they had no intentions of following threw with), threatening, blackmailing, etc., but begging?  That I have a hard time believing.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:54 pm

There will always be someone to replace anyone who drops out if it's Caila. Those who drop out are no loss to TPTB. There will always be those who are desperate to be on TV regardless of who the lead is. I'm sure there's some former contestants who want to be on this season as well whether they have an interest in Caila or not.

Plenty of men would be interested in a woman like Caila. She's very attractive with a great body, great hair and a great smile. Will there be men on her season who would've preferred JoJo? Yes. There will also be men who would've preferred Amanda or Becca or one of the other women. There will never be a cast who are all there for the lead. It doesn't matter anyway. All she needs is a few guys who like her whom she likes back.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:56 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
mindless wrote:Well according to Becca's tweets she'll be in Louisiana this weekend. Will we see another film crew, I wonder...

If we see another film crew, I suspect we will also see a huge pot of boiling tar and her family right there with a bunch of feather pillows, ready to tar and feather her.

Now that would be an intro to keep you awake. laugh out loud
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:58 pm

rofl  rofl  rofl  rofl  rofl  rofl  rofl  rofl  rofl

mindless wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
mindless wrote:Well according to Becca's tweets she'll be in Louisiana this weekend. Will we see another film crew, I wonder...

If we see another film crew, I suspect we will also see a huge pot of boiling tar and her family right there with a bunch of feather pillows, ready to tar and feather her.

Now that would be an intro to keep you awake. laugh out loud

OMG you all are too funny.

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:05 pm

JMO but I just think that the "type" of guys they like to cast on the Bachelorette might not be interested in Caila. I do hope they can find a handful of hot genuine normal guys for her though. Has anyone heard of past contestants interested in Caila?

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:10 pm

Duke702 wrote:Didn't Des or someone have a ratings dip? I could see that happening. I do think less will watch, JMO. I do think some guys will drop out since it's not JoJo, like DebutAlbum said she knows a guy who'll drop out if it's Caila. I saw another guy on Twitter who said he will withdraw his casting tape if it's her. I have a feeling casting is doing some begging right about now. Not sure her crop of guys will be great. JMO.

Yes, I definitely sense some "Don't worry about Caila! America will love you and you'll be the next Bachelor" promises being made right now.

I do think it's going to be similar to Ashley H's season, where a lot of the guys were really disappointed that it was her because they were expecting Chantal or Emily. Wouldn't be surprised if that was a storyline, actually. At the end of the day, you only need ONE guy that likes the lead to make it work so hopefully she'll have that. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:17 pm

I don't get the Caila bashing?? scratch   She is a really great gal.  There will be plenty of guys who will be interested in Caila.  Anyone who is not and complains to TPTB will be ones they will be glad to kick to the curb.  IMO the wanna be cast are the ones "begging" to be on the show.....not the other way around. Rolling Eyes

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:21 pm

I don't recall a season where I ever said, great, all 25 contestants are a perfect fit for the lead. They all have roles to play, and 20 of them or so are not there for the F1 role. JMHO but anyone who drops out because of the lead, may be the ones who are really looking for love and know they are not interested in the lead.

You have contestants that are a drunken mess, have g/friends back home, jump into pools, and so many more who could care less if they are the F1 or not.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 84 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 79 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
teamjanner
johannax
dedré
limoncello
Miyala