SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 76 of 84 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 80 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamcaila - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 76 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:39 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:^^^ IA, I could see TPTB making tons of promises (both some they'll keep and some they had no intentions of following threw with), threatening, blackmailing, etc., but begging?  That I have a hard time believing.

They have pools of applicants. If they have someone really great they will sweeten the pot, but I have heard of cases where cast have thought they were getting a great deal only to find out they were "low balled". cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

teamcaila - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 76 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:51 pm

Well I for one am confident that there will be at least one poor soul who will throw Caila a bone and look past her mediocre looks and awful personality. Perhaps she'll even get lucky and there will be two men who will take pity on her. If the Ben Flajniks' and Chris Soules' of this show can find someone desperate enough to be with them then our heroine Caila can as well.  teamcaila - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 76 1f4aa

On a serious note, Caila will be fine regardless of what happens. Caila is a lot more attractive than the last few female leads and besides not even the breathtaking goddess Emily had men at her feet during her season dying to be with her.  cheeky

JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:00 pm

Lol. There are plenty of guys that will be interested in Caiia. Beauty is subjective. So what if a few guys drop out. No love lost.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:11 pm

bluwavz wrote:Well I for one am confident that there will be at least one poor soul who will throw Caila a bone and look past her mediocre looks and awful personality. Perhaps she'll even get lucky and there will be two men who will take pity on her. If the Ben Flajniks' and Chris Soules' of this show can find someone desperate enough to be with them then our heroine Caila can as well.  teamcaila - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 76 1f4aa

On a serious note, Caila will be fine regardless of what happens. Caila is a lot more attractive than the last few female leads and besides not even the breathtaking goddess Emily had men at her feet during her season dying to be with her.  cheeky

JMO.

Well said. The like button wasn't enough for this post.
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:24 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:MF sees this all the time, he doesn't care IMO. Those that are not in favour of their choice, will tweet him, those that are ok with it, won't bother tweeting him. There are plenty of positive comments from SM pics that were posted yesterday from @realitysteve

I have seen this with every past 'ette. They all get negative comments.

I'll have to respectfully disagree here. 

I don't think it changes the decision or anything but there is a really negative majority response happening to Cailia, not that I agree with it, but it is out there plainly to see IMO.  I'm sure there are a some positive comments but the majority is negative from what I've seen.  And I've never seen such a one sided reaction before TBH.  There are always negative opinions of course but usually an offsetting number of positive ones.  Sometimes equal love vs negative, sometimes a lot of love, some negative, but this time I see the majority negative - and that is not the same as every year IMO.  

I don't agree with it, but it is interesting to discuss because it is something different for the franchise IMO, with the Bachelorette not coming out of the season with a large section of the viewers as fans IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:44 pm

Like I've said many times, the people who bother to tweet or vote are a tiny minority compared to the total viewers. I'd say most people will watch regardless of who the lead is. There were lots of people who didn't want Ali after she left Jake's show and her overly dramatic departure yet her season turned out to be one of the better ones.

Do you really seriously think guys won't find Caila attractive? I find that very hard to believe plus how can she be seen as a Disney princess if she's not really pretty? giggling In any case, I remember there was talk of guys being disappointed with Jillian and Ashley for whatever reason but all it takes is a few guys who really like the lead to have a good season. I also have a feeling that there are guys who wouldn't be interested in Jojo after seeing her brothers. affraid

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15327

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:59 pm

albean99 wrote:Like I've said many times, the people who bother to tweet or vote are a tiny minority compared to the total viewers. I'd say most people will watch regardless of who the lead is. There were lots of people who didn't want Ali after she left Jake's show and her overly dramatic departure yet her season turned out to be one of the better ones.

Do you really seriously think guys won't find Caila attractive? I find that very hard to believe plus how can she be seen as a Disney princess if she's not really pretty? giggling In any case, I remember there was talk of guys being disappointed with Jillian and Ashley for whatever reason but all it takes is a few guys who really like the lead to have a good season. I also have a feeling that there are guys who wouldn't be interested in Jojo after seeing her brothers. affraid

I can not like or stress this enough so I bolded it.
Believe it or not there are many, many people out there that wake up every morning and are able to breath and have a healthy heartbeat and do not have a twitter account or IG or--be still my heart FB. There are some who do who don't check in regularly.
And then again I guess there are some out there that can not poop without making sure they have checked their accounts on a 5 minute basis.
Go figure.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by teamjanner Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:42 pm

Basically confirmed now thanks to Us Weekly: http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/caila-quinn-is-the-next-bachelorette-all-the-details-w166313

I really wish it could've been Amanda or JoJo. I feel like their 'ette storylines would've been more interesting. Even Becca too.
teamjanner
teamjanner

Female Posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by bellehuntley Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:48 pm

I wasn't really that big of a fan of many of the girls this season and I wasn't rooting for anyone to become the bachelorette so I'm fine with it being Caila
bellehuntley
bellehuntley

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:03 pm

Another "source" that Calia is next lead

http://www.eonline.com/news/746222/caila-quinn-speaks-what-she-really-thinks-of-becoming-the-next-bachelorette

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:11 am

Hahaha .. Now watch the Fleismeister pull a quick change .. As I believe none of these articles are "official"

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:25 am

I'll be disappointed if it is Caila. no no
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 84 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 80 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
teamjanner
johannax
dedré
limoncello
Miyala