SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

awkward - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 -  Jasmine Lorimer - Episode  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Brill Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:11 am

I'd be okay if it is April. I kind of think she got a raw deal with Tim. Would love for it to be someone new!!! Gosh that is exciting news. awkward - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 -  Jasmine Lorimer - Episode  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 1710264613

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

awkward - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 -  Jasmine Lorimer - Episode  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:14 am

It's such great news!
And we can sleuth another season with no RS and hopefully no blog-gate either giggling
I can't wait! awkward - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 -  Jasmine Lorimer - Episode  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 1710264613 awkward - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 -  Jasmine Lorimer - Episode  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 1710264613
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:17 am

AllAboutLove wrote:It's such great news!
And we can sleuth another season with no RS and hopefully no blog-gate either giggling
I can't wait! awkward - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 -  Jasmine Lorimer - Episode  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 1710264613 awkward - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 -  Jasmine Lorimer - Episode  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 1710264613

That's soooooooooooooooooooooooooo true!!! :yes: Hugesmile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:51 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
reason wrote:W network which channel is that again? please and thanks.

It's channel 27 on Cogeco Cable I believe it's the same for Rogers? It's the same channel that Love it or List it/Love it or List it Vancouver is on.

I wonder why CityTV didn't pick it up.
IMO, goodhuman productions is dealing with CityTV where as they werern't wanting to do it so was picked up by W. It sounds like Jillian is taking part in some parts of it but doesn't know if she will be a host due to her love it/list it. According to this, she may have more influence than she's alluding to.

'The Bachelorette Canada' to air on W Network next fall

Entertainment

by Victoria Ahearn, The Canadian Press

Posted Nov 19, 2015 12:00 am EST

Last Updated Nov 19, 2015 at 12:40 am EST

TORONTO – Prepare the roses and the tissues: “The Bachelorette Canada” is headed to W Network and will include Canadian Jillian Harris, an alum of the U.S. version who has some sage advice for hopefuls.

“I think people are scared of what people will think of them, but I think if you believe in yourself as a person and you think you’re fun and exciting and you’re a great catch, you really have nothing to lose,” said the finalist from 2009’s “The Bachelor” and star of 2010’s “The Bachelorette.”

“I think people are afraid of rejection, but rejection is really good for the soul…. You never want to be with somebody that isn’t a good fit, and the show really helps you find people that are a good fit.

“For me, I did find love and then it didn’t work out, but I gained so many other things from it.”

Corus Entertainment announced on Thursday that it’s commissioning the dating series from Good Human Productions Inc., and plans to premiere it next fall.

It’s the first ever Canadian version of ABC’s “The Bachelorette” franchise and it comes after two seasons of “The Bachelor Canada” aired on City.

Corus says it will announce in the coming months who will star on the show, which follows one woman’s search for love amongst 20 men.

Interested bachelors can apply online and through upcoming casting calls across the country.

Harris, who lives in Kelowna, B.C., said she will have a role in the show but she doesn’t know what it is yet.

She’d love to host but she isn’t sure she’d have time for it, given her current starring role on the real estate series “Love It or List It Vancouver.”

Such opportunities are the perks of once being on “The Bachelorette,” she said.

“That’s one of the things I’m most grateful for from the experience, is that I have a voice and I’m able to have a brand and make a career from it.”

Harris said interested bachelors should be prepared to take about eight weeks off work, in case they make it far, like she did.

They, along with the bachelorette, should also be prepared for the low points.

“Being on the show brought some of the best parts of my life and some of the worst parts of my life,” said Harris, 35.

“There were times when my parents were so proud and so excited for me, and there were times that I saw my dad break down and cry and say, ‘I hate to see you like this. I wish you would’ve never gone on the show.’

“There were times that I was under 90 pounds, I was so stressed and I couldn’t deal with the bullying and the heartbreak and the attention. You never have any privacy and everywhere you go, people are pulling you away…. But it really strengthened me as a person.”

For those looking to be on the show just for the fame, Harris warned: “Fame is not as comfortable as you think it is.”

If love is the main agenda, “it’s possible” to find it, added Harris, who hopes the show will “be a little less formal” than its U.S. counterpart.

“‘The Bachelorette’ U.S.A. is all about the big mansions and the fancy dresses and the fancy dates. I would like to see this as truly Canadian,” she said.

“I want to see the bachelor and bachelorette go fishing in Tofino (B.C.), or camping in Tofino and be able to tell funny fart jokes or go to a hockey game.”

source

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:04 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Awesome! Thanks for that AAL! I bet they will cast soon, so they are ready to start filming in January. I'll have to go back in the archives to see when they were filming to air date for Tim's season.

Spring, is April/May.
According to the latest article that I found, airing will happen in the fall on W Network. IMO, they will begin filming in the spring....April/May especially if what Jill is saying about fishing in Tofino or camping there, as well as making it more of a Canadian one just as Bach Canada 1 was. FWIW, W Network here is on channel 20 on Shaw.

To sleuth, IMO we should pay more attention to Jill's IG and twitter. She has had fishing trips to Toffino, trips to the Rockies this fall as well as a few other areas. Another area to keep in touch with is filming in the Okanagan as warmer weather happens there a lot quicker than in others and since Jill lives there, she may have links to where filming can happen.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:07 am

Brill wrote:

What is blog-gate again if someone can refresh my memory??

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:13 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Brill wrote:

I believe they are referring to Andi and Kaitlyn and how much they seemed to refer to their F1 in the blogs they wrote for People...pretty much ignoring or minimizing any interaction with Nick.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:17 am

April is so dull imo. Beautiful but zzzzzz

Trish rocks. Is she still with the Australian guy?

I hope it's not Bianka.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:19 am

Sprite wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Brill wrote:

I believe they are referring to Andi and Kaitlyn and how much they seemed to refer to their F1 in the blogs they wrote for People...pretty much ignoring or minimizing any interaction with Nick.
Thanks Sprite Didn't know if it was in reference to another blog I had no idea of.

FWIW, I noticed that Trisha's IG has gone private. Wonder if there is a reason for it?? I also don't see any reference to her dating anyone.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:03 am

During Tim's season, they posted blogs from the girls after each epi. They were written after the actual filming but posted after the corresponding epi.

Down to the wire, they posted April's blog on how happy she was that she was the F1, but that was before the FRC aired. Someone here, sorry I forget who, caught it, so the season was spoiled, even though most of us knew April was the F1 due to the sleuthing.

AL - there was another article posted that said it would air in the spring. ALL posted it upthread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:55 am

The sleuthing of the two previous seasons with no RS-influence was so much fun! I'm so looking forward to being able to sleuth this way again! Smiley
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:04 pm

Me too jojo, nice to see you here! We need to search SM for any hints of anyone wanting to try out for casting.

Oh wow, it just dawned on me, we have guys to look forward to! laugh out loud I was so excited about there being a show itself, I forgot about the guys!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+40
ilb123
LoveDovez
BachCanada67
djogbenyuie
nd4reality
siena
hdman
lettore
albean99
LeapofFaith
nutty1