SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 -  Jasmine Lorimer - Episode  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:33 am

^^^
I just watched it with Hola vpn and i am in the UK.

I loved Mike's date and they really seem great together but I though Jasmine was too comfortable with him which we women dont tend to do when we are super into someone. He almost seemed like her old friend and that is why I think she may choose Kevin W over him. Mikheal is a sweetheart and I fear he will get the heartbroken F3 edit and maybe go on to be the next Bachelor.
Kevin P still remains my absolute favourite but I dont see him making up the time to be F1.

All in all, she seems really into Kevin W but I am unsure he is the best option for her. She is a free spirit and he seems the type who reacts with a short fuse to what most would navigate tenderly.
she would have a better relationship with either of Mike, Mikheal or KevinP IMO.
Benoir really does remind me of the Pepe Le pew character as the twitterverse noticed.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 -  Jasmine Lorimer - Episode  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by jojo47 Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:47 pm

Oh my! I was looking forward to watching Jamine & Mike's 1:1 to see if he would connect with her the same way as KW & Mikhel. I'm sorry folks, but I just didn't see it. They are comfortable & familiar, but they just don't seem to have "it". Not yet anyways.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:54 pm

I guess it depends on what we are basing connections on IMO. If it's hot, passionate & sizling then that's what Jasmine has with Mikhel & to some Kevin W IMO. If it's romantic, sweet & cute then that's what Jasmine has with Mike IMO.

Based on the comments on SM, most folks believe what she has with Mike is more real & IMO relatable & are calling for her to pick him....and this was way before Mike's SD & many comments post his SD as well. We will see which one she goes with. But IMO Jasmine will pick who she believes she has a longer shot of making it with outside of the bubble. Six more episodes which includes MTA & AFTRb& we will find out Smiley

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:55 pm

Yeah I think it will be interesting to find out who Jasmine ends up choosing. From every interview that I've seen and read Jasmine's stated that she was looking for something that could last forever. Whether that's with Mike I don't know. But IMO they definitely have something.

Interviewer: What is the most important trait in a man?
Jasmine: For me, it's kindness because I think that just reflects into so many different branches of life. Someone who is kind is also going to be loyal, thoughtful and be a good partner.

Interviewer: What was the biggest thing you learnt about yourself from being on the show?
Jasmine: I learned a lot about myself. The biggest thing I learned is realizing what I need out of a relationship, rather than what I want. I realized that these are the patterns I’ve been following and I can try to break out of it. Also, realizing what has kept me from having a relationship that is really long-lasting, or why have I been running away from that. I think just being able to analyze myself enough and being able to accept that I have maybe made choices that weren’t in my own best interests in the past was a big lesson to myself.

Source

IMO it's true that Jasmine's connection with Mike isn't the same as her connection with Mikhel and Kevin W, that's why it's interesting to me. I can definitely still see how she might end up choosing Mikhel or Kevin W though, and I really do hope she has found happiness with whoever her final choice is. I am very interested to see HTDs soon as I think it will provide some important insights. All JMO. Smiley

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:12 pm

I have a feeling Jasmine's family will have a big impact on who she ultimately ends up choosing. In these interviews she talks about realizing what she needs over what she wants and how her mom wanted her to pick someone different than what she normally choose. It stands out to me how in episode 1 Jasmine says she's a good read of character and her mom and sister kinda snicker as if to say "not really". I guess we'll see.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+40
ilb123
LoveDovez
BachCanada67
djogbenyuie
nd4reality
siena
hdman
lettore
albean99
LeapofFaith
nutty1