SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 19 of 65 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 42 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:59 pm

mercieme wrote:So Kevin originally put a comment on this IG post with something to the effect of if he does not get to be the next bachelor; I can't find the original post that @dee brought over with the comment. But after dee's post here, Kevin removed the comment. So either Kevin W, someone he knows or a producer asked him to remove the comment. Originally I thought the comment was to mis direct & cast doubt that he was not the F1. But as I thought about it, why would he remove or be told to remove the comment if he was indeed F1 when it's a good mis direction? Just an observation that I wanted to park here in case he turns out not to be F1. Though I think the follow/unfollow of Jasmine's sister as dee reported is more suspect....all jmo.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKHbHa0h3Us/

Which kevin there are 2?

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:02 am

reason wrote:
mercieme wrote:So Kevin originally put a comment on this IG post with something to the effect of if he does not get to be the next bachelor; I can't find the original post that @dee brought over with the comment. But after dee's post here, Kevin removed the comment. So either Kevin W, someone he knows or a producer asked him to remove the comment. Originally I thought the comment was to mis direct & cast doubt that he was not the F1. But as I thought about it, why would he remove or be told to remove the comment if he was indeed F1 when it's a good mis direction? Just an observation that I wanted to park here in case he turns out not to be F1. Though I think the follow/unfollow of Jasmine's sister as dee reported is more suspect....all jmo.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKHbHa0h3Us/

Which kevin there are 2?

Kevin W

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:04 am

If he made that comment then he did not win and if he is in the final 2 with Mike then Mikes wins. The comment made up in one of these threads about mike been a bodybuilder, I dont think he is, he is a firefighter and dont remember him saying he is a body builder.

Back to top Go down

Post by BachCanada67 Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:17 am

I agree with @reason ! I think Kevin W's post meant he wasn't F1. It's in the Episode Discussion thread. 2 different posts. One is the original and then there's the edited one. I am biased though. I really like Mike and will be very disappointed if he is broken hearted at the end.

BachCanada67

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:23 am

I will go out on a limb & say this, Jasmine is beloved now by many on SM now IMO. But if the producers let her dump a guy she is vested in at the FRC & on top of that the guy gets a perfect edit, SM will go up in an uproar. The only way to mitigate IMO is tone down the jealousy edit for Kevin W (if he is F1) & not let it be the theme of their relationship & they must show the audience the progress of the love story....all jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:26 am

mercieme wrote:I will go out on a limb & say this, Jasmine is beloved now by many on SM now IMO. But if the producers let her dump a guy she is vested in at the FRC & on top of that the guy gets a perfect edit, SM will go up in an uproar. The only way to mitigate IMO is tone down the jealousy edit for Kevin W (if he is F1) & not let it be the theme of their relationship & they must show the audience the progress of the love story....all jmo.

word Good Post :alltens:

from @mercieme 's keyboard to the Exec Producers of Bach CA's ears goteam Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:38 am

What do you all think of Mikhel? Dude has the looks but his voice just does not match. Yeah I'm that picky laugh out loud

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:45 am

Joy15 wrote:
mercieme wrote:Hmmmm....Mike is hosting a viewing party tomorrow in Manitoba with all proceeds going towards the Manitoba fallen fire fighters foundation. Any one live close by giggling to go check this out.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKjZx2Hg32p/

If it wasn't for charity....I would say this wasn't very F1. He has been hanging relatively low on SM though but glad he is using this opportunity to raise funds for charity which is what he seems passionate about.

TY for share...yep he isn't likely the F1..i peg him as F3 and most likely the next Bach contender. He 'acts' like a 'hero' versus the 'villain' (Drew) already in the preview giggling
I seriously doubt that Mike is F3....guess we'll find out soon enough. Think he's in the F2.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:22 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Joy15 wrote:
mercieme wrote:Hmmmm....Mike is hosting a viewing party tomorrow in Manitoba with all proceeds going towards the Manitoba fallen fire fighters foundation. Any one live close by giggling to go check this out.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKjZx2Hg32p/

If it wasn't for charity....I would say this wasn't very F1. He has been hanging relatively low on SM though but glad he is using this opportunity to raise funds for charity which is what he seems passionate about.

TY for share...yep he isn't likely the F1..i peg him as F3 and most likely the next Bach contender. He 'acts' like a 'hero' versus the 'villain' (Drew) already in the preview giggling
I seriously doubt that Mike is F3....guess we'll find out soon enough.  Think he's in the F2.

thanks...i can see him as F1, F2 or F3 at this point. yep ..we'll see as the season progress :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:00 am

Y'all I am not on IG hence the series of questions. Usually who follows who especially family members can also provide clues to narrow down the F1, TIA.

Anyone know if Kevin W & Mike follow each other on IG or any other SM platform. If not are they following other guys from the season?

Is Jasmine following all the guys on her season on IG & are the guys following her back? Mostly keen if either Kevin W or Mike are following her.

Anyone know if Mike's brother or any of Kevin's family (brother, Sister in law or other relatives) are following Jasmine.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:08 am

Not sure about the family members following the lead. Although for me, it makes more sense the families would follow the lead even if their guy was not f1 rather than the guy following family members of the lead when they're not f1. It would be even more suspect if the lead's family is following one of the guys.

Kevin W & Mike follow each other on IG.

Kevin W & Mike followed Jasmine, until I posted on here about Kevin following both Jasmine and her sister. He has since unfollowed both.

Someone (I forget who), mentioned Jasmine's sister has been liking both Mike and Kevin W's pictures on the Bachelorette CA IG.

That's all I know so far.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:28 am

With this being the first season, it's an open book for how the edit will go. If they want to show to a perfect love story or a love story will obstacles. Heck, we don't even know that mike and jasmine won't have issues, they just chose to highlight Kevin W jealousy in the preview.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 65 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 42 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
makeover
Love_is_Eternal
hawaiiangirl
primexi
Alanna
Just Looking
angie803
Bobette
Seabear
ilb123
bluwavz