SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 31 of 65 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 48 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:14 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:51 am

Sharonbella wrote:Hello!  I'm a new poster to the board but have enjoying lurking and reading everyone's insights and sleuthing for quite a while now!

I also wanted to comment that I noticed that on Mikhel's Instagram account, there is a June 20 pic that he posted of him with a dog that in the "Likes" list shows Jasmine's account liking the picture!  And on Jasmine's account, Mikhel liked a picture of hers June 16. Neither of them follow each other, and I believe this was shortly after the taping concluded. Thoughts?  I'm not sure how to post screenshots yet but if anyone else could or tell me how I would be glad to do it.

yes it's really interesting hey because I just wanted to add that Mikhel also is following Michael Hill jeweller question why would he follow him if he didn't meet him to pick out the ring for jasmine??? Just a thought no idea
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:39 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:
siena wrote:It seems like at this point we've had clues about either Mike or Mikhel being F1. Right now I can see different reasons that would support either of them making it to the final rose and I wouldn't be surprised by either result. I'd also be happy with either being the next Bachelor, so win/win.  Smiley

I agree ! She's a lucky gal  Hugesmile Just a thought what if Kevin w is f1 ...who do u think will be next bachelor out of mike and mikhel? question
If KevinW is F1, IMO, the next bach would really be Mike.  Think that would be the most received option at this point.

I hope Mikhel or Mike will be the next bachelor (and the other one can be F1). I get a bad vibe from Kevin W. He spends way too much time with the "bad one" (don't remember his name). He also seems to be a part of the tough group of men. I also didn't like how Kevin W disapproved of Chris breaking the "bro-code". A man who rather put a friend doing bad things before protecting someone he might have a relationship with is not one I would choose for J.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:47 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
Sharonbella wrote:Hello!  I'm a new poster to the board but have enjoying lurking and reading everyone's insights and sleuthing for quite a while now!

I also wanted to comment that I noticed that on Mikhel's Instagram account, there is a June 20 pic that he posted of him with a dog that in the "Likes" list shows Jasmine's account liking the picture!  And on Jasmine's account, Mikhel liked a picture of hers June 16. Neither of them follow each other, and I believe this was shortly after the taping concluded. Thoughts?  I'm not sure how to post screenshots yet but if anyone else could or tell me how I would be glad to do it.

yes it's really interesting hey because I just wanted to add that Mikhel also is following Michael Hill jeweller question why would he follow him if he didn't meet him to pick out the ring for jasmine??? Just a thought no idea
Well...could he be the next lead? Bachcan 1 and 2's jewelery were from Michael Hill as well so???????

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:52 am

LeapofFaith wrote:

welcomesign @Sharonbella
Nice find! SCMIIW I know F2 Bach Canada Season 2 received Michael Hill Jewellry, I can't remember Bachelor Canada Season 1, F2. Either Mikhel is F2 and received jewellery or he's picked out a ring already!!

They have MH commercials constantly during the epi. I posted earlier on, the ring they advertise is just gorgeous. It's a new ring. I wonder if that's Jasmine's ring. I don't even remember what the diamond cut is, I'm always drawn to the little stone on the side. I love it.

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 31 Lifestyle

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:42 pm

Mikhel is liking pictures on IG of Mike & Jasmine, as well as Kevin P & Jasmine. I think Mikhel's liking of IG pictures isn't giving anything away, other than he likes to "like". Smiley
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:52 pm

Right now (not having watched the last epi), I see Mikhel as being in the hunt for TB or possibly f1. It wouldn't surprise me a bit for Mike to be in the f3 and not f2. He seems to be behind the rest and that's not usual for f1 imo. Having said that I'd rather he be f1 than Kevin W who I haven't warmed to.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:05 pm

You need to watch the last episode to see that he wont be final 2 but final 1 @albean99 IMHO.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:23 pm

reason wrote:You need to watch the last episode to see that he wont be final 2 but final 1 @albean99 IMHO.

Alright although can't imagine I'll be convinced by one episode. Smiley There hasn't been much chemistry until now and that's not usual even for a hidden f1 imo.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:54 pm

reason wrote:You need to watch the last episode to see that he wont be final 2 but final 1 @albean99 IMHO.

After watching the last episode I can clearly see Mike as her F1....
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:20 pm

albean99 wrote:

Alright although can't imagine I'll be convinced by one episode. Smiley There hasn't been much chemistry until now and that's not usual even for a hidden f1 imo.

Kat and Sean were a slow to get started couple, @Albean99. Those are the only ones I can think of taking this long to ignite and it looked like Jas and Mike sure did that. laugh out loud I can't call F1 myself. It takes me so long to find the episodes because WSO don't carry them that by the time I get to watch it, I'm already over it, if you know what I mean? ; )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:11 pm

I just wish they had shown more of that hot 8 pack. laugh out loud laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 65 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 48 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
makeover
Love_is_Eternal
hawaiiangirl
primexi
Alanna
Just Looking
angie803
Bobette
Seabear
ilb123
bluwavz