SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 33 of 65 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 49 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tunein - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:57 pm

http://etcanada.com/video/788259395893/the-bachelorette-canada-episode-6-sneak-peek/

Sneak peek of tonights episode. Only 3 dates this week so no Benoit and Kevin P solo date.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

tunein - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:23 pm

@Blackhalo only a couple more hours & hopefully GA does the live updates. If there are 3 dates then my guess is the 2 on 1 with Thomas & Mike, a SD with Benoit & a GD with Mikhel, Kevin P, Drew, Kevin W. Looking forward to Episode 7 preview from tonight's episode.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:55 pm

BlackHalo wrote:http://etcanada.com/video/788259395893/the-bachelorette-canada-episode-6-sneak-peek/

Sneak peek of tonights episode. Only 3 dates this week so no Benoit and Kevin P solo date.
Just because there are only 3 dates, doesn't mean that Kevin P doesn't get alone time....time will tell.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:28 pm

I will post live in the episode thread. If anyone else is around, feel free to join in! Smiley

1 1/2 hours to go for those in other time zones.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:36 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I will post live in the episode thread. If anyone else is around, feel free to join in! Smiley

1 1/2 hours to go for those in other time zones.

I will join you GA. Can't wait to see what goes down!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:38 pm

GA and Sprite, I am watching live as well so I will chime in with my observations. Of course, subject to RL pressures I may be pulled away for an errand or two. But I do have my PVR set to record the entire season so I will be able to catch up fairly quickly.

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:50 pm

I will be around too....

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:50 pm

Seems like Kevin W and Mike are fine.

tunein - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 33 Screen20
source

Interesting Photo.  Kevin is starting to post more now.

tunein - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 33 Screen21
source
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:59 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Seems like Kevin W and Mike are fine.

tunein - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 33 Screen20
source

Interesting Photo.  Kevin is starting to post more now.

tunein - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 33 Screen21
source

She sure has a big smile on her face looking at Kevin W. :yes: Thanks for the pictures. yes

tunein - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 33 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:14 pm

Imo, they were "bffs" or are very close in the house. Did no one catch KW toasting about being glad that Mike came back to the house from 2-1 because they're soul mates laugh out loud? Maybe I heard wrong, but I'm pretty sure that was said infront of all the guys during the CP

Regardless of how the season ends, I think they are both happy for each other. And if Mikhel is f1, I'm sure they will both be fine.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:19 pm

dee wrote:

Imo, they were "bffs" or are very close in the house. Did no one catch KW toasting about being glad that Mike came back to the house from 2-1 because they're soul mates laugh out loud? Maybe I heard wrong, but I'm pretty sure that was said infront of all the guys during the CP

Regardless of how the season ends, I think they are both happy for each other. And if Mikhel is f1, I'm sure they will both be fine.

I also caught KW's toast about being glad Mike came back.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:09 pm

So something interesting I just noticed. Mike is following Jasmine's sister.

Nothing conclusive, but interesting. Smiley

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 65 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 49 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
makeover
Love_is_Eternal
hawaiiangirl
primexi
Alanna
Just Looking
angie803
Bobette
Seabear
ilb123
bluwavz