SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 15 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue May 17, 2016 10:57 am

I'm positively surprised that Paige made it to the finals. Both of her dances were amazing. Mark is giving her great choreography each week, and she more than delivers. I cannot wait to see their freestyle.

I'm sad Wanya got eliminated, but this is a great threesome anyway. Hoping for Paige to win.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sara11 Tue May 17, 2016 11:25 am

Very sad Wanya got eliminated - it should be him over Ginger. I will be happy with either Nyle or Paige winning - both are fantastic and their freestyle will likely be the decider but both mark and Peta are great at freestyles.

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue May 17, 2016 2:07 pm

sara11 wrote:Very sad Wanya got eliminated - it should be him over Ginger. I will be happy with either Nyle or Paige winning - both are fantastic and their freestyle will likely be the decider but both mark and Peta are great at freestyles.

I thought that Ginger's paso last night seemed shorter than the others. I get that she is a good dancer, but I really don't get any kind of emotion when watching her dance. Yes, it looks nice, but they are all kind of blah. I was hoping Wanya would be there at the end. He is just so much more fun for me...even when he makes mistakes.

Just a question for anyone who watches Ginger since I don't watch her show. Do they talk about DWTS on there with her? Kind of trolling for votes? I just don't trust ABC not to manipulate one of their stars to make it to the end and if she is on one of their shows 5 days a week, it seems a bit biased to me because it is as if she is being given extra promotion.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue May 17, 2016 2:11 pm

@Sprite, Ginger is on GMA a morning show watched by millions. Ginger is the weather reporter & I have seen clips from GMA where they advertised Ginger doing DWTS.

I personally think Ginger has an unfair advantage over the others but yeah we are now at the edge of popularity contests in reality TV so anything goes I guess.....jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue May 17, 2016 2:19 pm

mercieme wrote:@Sprite, Ginger is on GMA a morning show watched by millions. Ginger is the weather reporter & I have seen clips from GMA where they advertised Ginger doing DWTS.

I personally think Ginger has an unfair advantage over the others but yeah we are now at the edge of popularity contests in reality TV so anything goes I guess.....jmo.

Yes, this is exactly what I was referring to. To me, she has an unfair advantage, because we all know popularity plays such a big part in the voting. She is on network show where she is basically getting extra promotion. I just wish they would keep their talent off the show or if they are on a show, at least have it be a drama or comedy that is already taped to minimize bias.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue May 17, 2016 2:49 pm

I caught the second half of the show last night and ginger's paso. I thought Ginger was over scored on her quickstep. I love the quickstep and hers had none of the fun energy of a quickstep, usually I am amazed at the quickstep and she was blah. I loved Antonio's spirit, he knew that contemporary was his final dance and his lifts were amazing. Wanys and Lindsey were great too and I was bummed when Ginger was announced in the finale as it was going to be only Paige or Wanya, since to me ABC wants Nyle to win. His dance was good, but I preferred Paige's Argentine Tango, and I dislike Mark greatly, so for me to enjoy his dance is saying something. I think Nyle is extremely inspirational, but I didn't see why his were perfect 10s and Paige and Mark got 9s. 

Oh well, I will watch next week and will probably vote for Paige, as I feel this thing is totally rigged toward Nyle and Ginger.

Last edited by stuckinsc on Tue May 17, 2016 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue May 17, 2016 3:27 pm

Ditto!! Paige and Mark FTW! Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 1f49c

DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 8367-910 DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 I_got_13 DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 E5kqdm15 DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 17, 2016 3:32 pm

I only watched the first couple of epi's. My TV time is dedicated to hockey playoffs. Smiley

I watched a clip where Tom mentions Pitbull and something about Tuesday. Is the finale Tuesday and is that when Pitbull will perform? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue May 17, 2016 3:49 pm

Yes there's an 1 hr episode before Bachelorette on Monday then Tuesday is the 2 hour finale with musical guests and crowning the winner.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 1f49c

DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 8367-910 DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 I_got_13 DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 E5kqdm15 DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 17, 2016 3:53 pm

Thanks Linds! I love PitBull!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue May 17, 2016 4:22 pm

It has been a great competition and I have enjoyed watching the various talented pairs.  I have been rooting for Ginger/Val from the beginning and believe she has a chance to win on her own merit.  I am totally impressed with Paige as she was an unknown to me and hope this gives her opportunities outside the fight ring, what a back story she has about the bullying - she is adorable.  Nyle is amazing and I love the fact that he wants to be an inspiration for the deaf community  - he has accomplished that and more.  
I am happy for any of the final 3 to win.  yes
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue May 17, 2016 4:49 pm

I like Ginger and am happy for her and Val although I wanted Wanya to win it all. Oh well. I disagree that it's wrong for her to have an "unfair advantage" because that happens all the time on the show. There have been very popular football players, Olympians, professional dancer (still makes me mad), race car drivers, soap actress (season 1), etc who have had a huge following. Probably a lot more than Ginger. Paige has her own advantage having been a dancer until she was a cheerleader in HS. Not saying he doesn't deserve it because he's an excellent dancer, but Nyle will get a certain number of votes partly because he's deaf.

I'd rather Wanya have made the f3 but I don't think anyone deserves it over the others unless you want to take away the fan vote. All JMO.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15327

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+43
dw_a_mom
Spoil Me Again
Norcalgal
GuardianAngel
Linds911