SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 8 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:50 am

umngirl wrote:As someone who has torn both my ACLs, 6 months post op is more the timeline for pro athletes and even they aren't 100% until a year post op. I;m guessing the ACL injury happened in high school or college for Ben so he's been recovered for several years. Even then, many don't get back to pre-injury form.

I think you're right. IIRC, he said the injury happened his senior year of HS and that's why he wasn't able to play college football, when though that was originally his plan and he was being scouted.

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:50 pm

I'm not so sure Ben is out. He & his f1 are on GMA tomorrow morning and they're talking about a surprise. question

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:53 pm

^That's exactly how it was phrased when SeanCat was on GMA and he was announced. Wouldn't shock me if that was the surprise.

DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 87b72b10 DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 86669110 DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:02 pm

Can I say told ya so now? No, I'll wait and savor the thought until tomorrow (and in case I'm wrong) Smiley

DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 Samuel10DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 Samuel10 DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 Family10DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 Samuel15DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:22 pm

I can see it now. Ambulance blaring, fell, on the ground, in pain..... no idea

I don't see how Ben would be able to put up with that kind of schedule with that type of injury, but I suppose it's possible. no idea

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:29 pm

People have competed with a lot worse than an old torn ACL. A good brace that he can wear under his pants will prevent another injury 99% of the time. I should know, I own two. Lol

DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 87b72b10 DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 86669110 DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:07 pm

I doubt Bens on DWTS - he would have had to be rehearsing now and the DWTS spoiler people would have found out I would think.

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:28 pm

umngirl wrote:People have competed with a lot worse than an old torn ACL. A good brace that he can wear under his pants will prevent another injury 99% of the time. I should know, I own two. Lol

And really how long does he need to last? He gets a big paycheque with only one episode.

**edited** Waiting for the answer to this is more exciting than the whole show was tonight.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spoilers only in TB spoiler threads)

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:00 am

albean99 wrote:I'm not so sure Ben is out. He & his f1 are on GMA tomorrow morning and they're talking about a surprise. question

Maybe Lauren is on DWTS
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:17 am

There was no surprise on GMA so Ben's out. Smiley

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:17 pm

Paige is the UFC fighter? She was great.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:25 pm

Come on Doug!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 22 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+43
dw_a_mom
Spoil Me Again
Norcalgal
GuardianAngel
Linds911