SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 12 of 41 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Linds911 Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:49 pm

So he was out partying alone with friends, minus Ashley. hmmm I remember the couples from S2 were always doing that & well most of us know what happened there. Still have to wear the wedding ring.

@David_MAFS
#tbt to being snowed in with these fools last weekend. #67degreesthisweekend #MarriedAtFirstSight #MAFS
MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 12 CZ2rq3OWwAA31rR
pic.twitter.com/yvMyAFGMaL

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 12 8367-910 MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 12 I_got_13 MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 12 E5kqdm15 MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 12 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by justify14 Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:07 am

Unfortunately I think this couple will not make it. There just is not enough time left to make it work and they really do not have any positive momentum.

It seems to me the experts are trying to match people who they think will complement each other. Ashley as a nurse-social worker should be a very compassionate person and I do believe she is. I think she is very concerned how she is portrayed on TV and she is unable to get past that she is not physically attracted to David in the time frame of the show. I do not blame her but I do feel sorry for David. The experts thought incorrectly that he could break down Ashley's wall, and we all know he has really tried.

Last edited by justify14 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

justify14

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeGuy Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:07 am

IA

Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

SomeGuy

Location : The marshals at Witness Relocation said leave this blank ;-)

Back to top Go down

Post by crazychicken Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:22 am

David's sister is not very impressed with Ashley this week, I think it is safe to say that they will not be sister inlaws soon.
MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 12 Carrie11

crazychicken

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:13 am

I've yet to watch one episode of this season but that Twitter convo tells me everything I need to know. no no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:44 am

A spade is a spade say it girl. I am over Ashley long time ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:20 pm

Well that may be a nasty thing to do by David's sister, but it's all true. Geesh!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:32 pm

At the end of the day, this show always comes down to the Big Lie ... that Dr. C and reportedly combing over millions of data points on thousands of people is a better matching process than throwing the applications down the stairs and matching the two that landed on the top step.

These two had no business being matched.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Mastiiffmom Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:44 pm

One thing I thought was weird with Ashley telling David "I got a message last night..." Was it seemed by her saying "I got a message last night" it seemed like they weren't together to discuss it then. Like they are spending nights apart. And they meet up for "shootings" after work & maybe have dinner together and then go their own way again.

My opinion of this "cliff hanger" is an excuse for Ashley to hate on poor Dave even more. Him meeting up with someone for drinks is probably totally innocent. I would guess he's looking for advice from a friend, etc. But who knows.

It doesn't seem like there is any making Ashley happy. She decided early on that David didn't fit into her idea of what her husband should "look like" so she shut down. She's been looking for an escape hatch ever since.
Mastiiffmom
Mastiiffmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:58 pm

I haven't caught up on the episodes yet but from reading here doesn't seem like she will pull a "Jamie". Oh well.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 12 8367-910 MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 12 I_got_13 MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 12 E5kqdm15 MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 12 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:39 pm

Seems to me she should have said "I don't" at the altar and saved both of them a lot of time and grief. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:06 pm

She is just horrendous. I, like David, was impressed by how she was acting around David's friends, smiling and making conversation. And what are her thoughts on the party? "I felt lonely and like a guest, not like a married couple. David should've paid more attention to me." This coming from a woman who has been pushing him away since day 1 and can't have a simple conversation with him, unless it's to complain or defend herself. She wants nothing less than David's attention and when he's finally too distracted to be bugging her, she suddenly wants to feel like a married couple! There's just no winning for David, she will never be happy with anything. I've never seen such a self-absorbed killjoy in my life.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 41 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+64
junhanso
michelle1109
cindebugg
snglrose
sun20j2001