SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 31 of 41 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:10 pm

jlccaz wrote:Kinetic should not do blind matches between people where one has even an old record and even like this (and I think some material info was omitted).  There are many other fish in the sea, and if there aren't, then find another show concept to produce.

"Married at First Sight ... to someone with a record"?  

That's a far cry from marrying a longtime, trusted lover and companion who had a reckless youth history.

They have like 28 days or something together in this "experiment," there isn't time to sort and work through Crap-ola like the time you were so angry that someone called the cops, and you ended up pleading, etc etc., or last season's Sean's recent DUI.

David could have thought twice before subjecting himself to this scrutiny.  That he went ahead is no big deal.  I'm sure he has many attributes, and remorse for the incident, and disgust at the social media of it all.  No judging from this corner.

However, that Kinetic cannot seemingly staff two editions of its franchise with all six people having no criminal record is a lot harder to overlook.

Good Post I agree

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:05 pm

crazychicken wrote:Thank you for the article to clarify the David situation, with the way some people were threatening him and production I was hoping he would speak up as some of them seemed unhinged IMHO
Glad to hear David's statements. I have "heard" (TWITTER) that the 2 page arrest record will be released Wednesday in another national magazine and it tells a different story. We shall see.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:08 pm

ArtemisGreen wrote:
crazychicken wrote:Thank you for the article to clarify the David situation, with the way some people were threatening him and production I was hoping he would speak up as some of them seemed unhinged IMHO
Glad to hear David's statements. I have "heard" (TWITTER) that the 2 page arrest record will be released Wednesday in another national magazine and it tells a different story. We shall see.

If that's on twitter then it's public and can be shared.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazychicken Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:33 pm

ArtemisGreen wrote:

Is it from that spaghetti chic that has been threatening both David & production for the past few days, that person seems unhinged in my opinion and I would take anything they say with a shovel full of salt

https://twitter.com/UhOSpaghettiO

Sorry GA I hate to give them anymore attention

Last edited by crazychicken on Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

crazychicken

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:36 pm

I'd like someone to interview ANY of the experts about this aspect of the pairing.

-- we didn't know
-- we did know ... but overlooked it because
-- we did know, but thought that with her trust issues Ashley would be perfect for this?!
-- we knew, but Ashley didn't?
-- we found out eventually, and then ... what?

This sort of pairing gives the lie to the entire premise of the show.

Should not be renewed, unless Reality Show caliber Casting methods and decisions and Over-producing of segments are tossed.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:36 pm

Please provide a source for the information being discussed to avoid posts being deleted. TY

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazychicken Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:04 pm

jlccaz wrote:I'd like someone to interview ANY of the experts about this aspect of the pairing.

-- we didn't know
-- we did know, but thought that with her trust issues Ashley would be perfect for this?!

Should not be renewed, unless Reality Show caliber Casting methods and decisions and Over-producing of segments are tossed.

I would like to know what production knew, after Ryan D & Sean last season they assured the viewers that through background checks were made before the people were even presented to the experts. There has been a failure for 2 seasons now, while I think David's record is a storm in a teacup I do think he should have been excluded as it is a legal marriage, if it was a dating show I wouldn't really have an issue as it was so long ago and has not been repeated.

crazychicken

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:20 pm

crazychicken wrote:
ArtemisGreen wrote:

Is it from that spaghetti chic that has been threatening both David & production for the past few days, that person seems unhinged in my opinion and I would take anything they say with a shovel full of salt

Np cc. TY

UhOhSpaghettiO ‏@UhOSpaghettiO 4h4 hours ago
Hahaha. Nice try. Police report says something very different! http://www.people.com/article/married-first-sight-david-norton-denies-domestic-violence-rumors-exclusive …

FWIW The twitter account appears to have been created for the sole purpose to bash David Norton. They are following 27 people, mostly from the show. Ashley and Davina follow them back.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by latergator Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:21 pm

jlccaz wrote:I'd like someone to interview ANY of the experts about this aspect of the pairing.

-- we didn't know

jlccaz, I totally agree with you on this. I think this show would be markedly improved if the 4 experts could answer your questions.

just my theory: they found out, but too late to stop (no other couple willing or able to go on) and they figured that Ashley would be ok not knowing, but when she found out, all the china came crashing down. I am still under the assumption she found out at the end of the honeymoon just prior to moving in together.

as much as I love the "premise" of this show, I think they should pull it, or put stringent securities in place to prevent any person with any criminal history paired up with another person. if it should somehow get thru, they should exclude the couple immediately with an explanation to the viewers that this was happening for safety reasons.

but... we all know the love for the almighty dollar precludes any common sense. I can't imagine being the parent of one of these parings and finding out that there is an arrest record for anything. not that this does not happen in real life, but in real life your child is not married to a total stranger.
                                            MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 31 Dollar10
latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:26 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
crazychicken wrote:
ArtemisGreen wrote:

Np cc. TY

UhOhSpaghettiO ‏@UhOSpaghettiO  4h4 hours ago
Hahaha.  Nice try.  Police report says something very different!  http://www.people.com/article/married-first-sight-david-norton-denies-domestic-violence-rumors-exclusive …

FWIW The twitter account appears to have been created for the sole purpose to bash David Norton. They are following 27 people, mostly from the show. Ashley and Davina follow them back.
We don't know if this person is "bashing David" or telling the truth. Let's wait for the police arrest record. I look forward to seeing it.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:27 pm

You can tell the truth stating what you think is truth, without bashing. IMO they are bashing, whether it's true or not doesn't matter to me, it's the manner they are delivering the information.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:32 pm

-- we didn't know

The lack of transparency is appalling. The show has never addressed the issue of Sean's probation. The "experts" tout the rigorous and thorough screening process. I can only guess they knew.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 41 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+64
junhanso
michelle1109
cindebugg
snglrose
sun20j2001