SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 40 of 41 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by jlccaz Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:28 pm

The hair and makeup on Ashley had been some of the worst I have ever seen. Trying wayyyy too hard and just tacky. Jamie Otis had the absolute worst make up also.

Cortney knows her job why don't they let her do it.

jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Ali_R Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:26 pm

mindless wrote:Ashley looked downright scary in the preview for next week. And why was she acting all scorned?

I think because Dr. Pepper was calling her out for being unreasonable (it seemed re: the social media thing but my DVR cut it off right there!!!).

Ashley's hair: straight to curly to straight to curly to.... Aaaarrggghh! I personally thought her natural curls were beautiful. You're right though, between her ugly attitude and that war paint makeup for the six month follow up! Yikes!!! Maybe because it was filmed in January? (Summer makeup tends to be softer, more natural colors vs winter/holiday colors.) I dunno, she clearly fell victim to some bad makeup counter advice!

Ali_R

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali_R Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:34 pm

Thank you for the welcome Smiley

People mention Ashley being in the social work realm; IME those that are drawn to that type of work (particularly psychology) are the most damaged themselves.

I bet it would have been helpful if the exports explored her background like they did for Vanessa & Tres and gave Ashley some cognitive behavioral homework to address melting that ice. It was kind of unfair that David had to temper his excited Labrador puppy temperament and Ashley was allowed to keep those steel doors barred shut!

Ali_R

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:03 pm

http://www.aetv.com/shows/married-at-first-sight/season-3/episode-15/preview-six-months-later

seriously...her make up is OTT and scary..not to mention like night and day of what she looked like during the season's taping. IMO girl has issues that need to be solved ASAP before she jumped into another serious relationship/marriage.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:52 pm

The way Ashley flings her head back, as if she's all famous now. IA Joy, I think she had issues before she came on the show, now even worse.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeGuy Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:41 am

Ali_R wrote:Thank you for the welcome Smiley

People mention Ashley being in the social work realm; IME those that are drawn to that type of work (particularly psychology) are the most damaged themselves.

I bet it would have been helpful if the exports explored her background like they did for Vanessa & Tres and gave Ashley some cognitive behavioral homework to address melting that ice. It was kind of unfair that David had to temper his excited Labrador puppy temperament and Ashley was allowed to keep those steel doors barred shut!

I'm sorry but I question the idea of psychologists and social workers (I don't quite see how the two fields are lumped together) being a priori "the most damaged". It appears that you may be suggesting those fields somehow attract the "damaged". If anything, I think many people come to those fields because they have a desire to help others. I wouldn't call that the attitude of a damaged psyche. Obviously, however, there are always exceptions.

Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

SomeGuy

Location : The marshals at Witness Relocation said leave this blank ;-)

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:48 am

It's not therapy for heavens sake.  They Don't have enough quality applicants willing to go through with it  who are emotionally stable or suited to one another naturally or have a hope.  It would be unethical for these therapists to "treat" individuals or couples under the ground rules of this experiment.  The "therapy" you see was already skating on the edge of professional ethics in my view.  

Matchmaking on this show is  like trying to find someone to vote for in the republican primary.  There is something wrong about all the matches and they know it.  They just work with what walks in off the street and the people of those who are willing to be on television while living with a stranger they will soon divorce unless paid to gut it out.  

Any tenderness and sincerity went out the door season two and has not been recovered as is evidenced by the exit of two experts who I'm sure could write a tell all book!  And are themselves not blameless for lending their professional licenses to such a (basically) fraudulent exercise.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:37 am

jlccaz wrote:It's not therapy for heavens sake.  They Don't have enough quality applicants willing to go through with it  who are emotionally stable or suited to one another naturally or have a hope.  It would be unethical for these therapists to "treat" individuals or couples under the ground rules of this experiment.  The "therapy" you see was already skating on the edge of professional ethics in my view.  

Matchmaking on this show is  like trying to find someone to vote for in the republican primary.  There is something wrong about all the matches and they know it.  They just work with what walks in off the street and the people of those who are willing to be on television while living with a stranger they will soon divorce unless paid to gut it out.  

Any tenderness and sincerity went out the door season two and has not been recovered as is evidenced by the exit of two experts who I'm sure could write a tell all book!  And are themselves not blameless for lending their professional licenses to such a (basically) fraudulent exercise.

ITA especially the bold. They have no concept on what they are doing wrong as far as promotion. We see media indicating filming in Miami, then no other information. Now we see media promoting Chicago with no explanation of what happened to Miami. This puts doubt in viewer's minds as to the stability of this show, IMO. Season 1 was enjoyable, it was a new concept, 2/3 ain't bad, as crazy as this show is. However it seems no one knows what they are doing, right from the bottom up.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:23 pm

Watching the reunion show and seeing Ashley and I am thinking did she leave the show to become a call girl?  The way she dress and the over done makeup is killing my eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by justify14 Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:04 pm

I guess Ashley has formed a friendship with the bitter season 2 gals:

https://twitter.com/AnnaHappygirl10

Davina posted the picture of course...she is still bitter and has reached out to Ashley. Initially I kept an open mind about Ashley, but I have to say I no longer see her in a positive light. David maybe lost his temper when he was 20, I don't think it puts him anywhere near the Ryan D category.

I am glad to see that Sam and Vanessa are not joining the gang.

justify14

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:36 pm

justify14 wrote:I guess Ashley has formed a friendship with the bitter season 2 gals:

https://twitter.com/AnnaHappygirl10

Davina posted the picture of course...she is still bitter and has reached out to Ashley.  Initially I kept an open mind about Ashley, but I have to say I no longer see her in a positive light.  David maybe lost his temper when he was 20, I don't think it puts him anywhere near the Ryan D category.

I am glad to see that Sam and Vanessa are not joining the gang.

I figured that's why the change in her appearance. She wants to be part of the mean girls club and dress like them. I really disliked her and everything about her.

Anna Robinson Retweeted
Davina Kullar ‏@davinakullar  18h18 hours ago
On #womensday, we give our support to Ashley. #womensupportingwomen #positivity #MAFS MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 40 2764

MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 40 CdEzb-eWoAApbPb

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Herefornow Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:45 pm

Jessica responded to a fan saying they hang out with the real one from S3. Paraphrasing. So catty. I love how Monet is moving on and doesn't let that drag her down.

Herefornow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 41 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Dave and Ashley - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+64
junhanso
michelle1109
cindebugg
snglrose
sun20j2001